Subliminal Talk
Traveling the Alpha trail - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Traveling the Alpha trail (/Thread-Traveling-the-Alpha-trail)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiral - 06-30-2012

Nice dude! this is great and awesome!

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Benjamin - 06-30-2012

Great progress. I half want to stop the last stage of Ideal Weight and start Alpha now.

But I will finish it first Smile

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 07-01-2012

Yep I love the results myself. I just remembered there was something that happened to me on Friday that a female co-worker did to me at work. Since I work around food, we have to wear gloves, well this female co-worker was walking by me. My back was to her, but I saw her coming; we both made eye contact. As she was walking towards me, she was taking her gloves off when she swatted one of her gloves at my butt. Similar to what you do with a slingshot, she didn't do it very hard but ever so lightly to where I could feel it. I thought that was interesting because I have never had that happen to me before.

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Benjamin - 07-01-2012

Wow.. it's funny because such a little thing can mean alot if it hasn't happened to you before. Wink

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Shannon - 07-05-2012

Or if you understand what she's doing, and take it to it's logical conclusion. Wink

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Benjamin - 07-05-2012

That too! Wink

-Ben

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 07-05-2012

Yeah I could, but I decided to pass Wink

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - smash - 07-06-2012

(06-24-2012, 02:21 PM)spiritman Wrote: Day 13

I am becoming more assertive with myself and with my boundaries to the point of just standing my ground with people. If someone was trying to make me do something I didn't want to do, I wouldn't budge an inch if I didn't want to do it. Plus, I didn't feel the slightest hesitation of saying no or standing up for myself. Furthermore, I am starting to take charge, do things that need to be done, even when other people should have been doing instead of me. I am starting to become more witty, sarcastic with women, busting on them all the time. I have also noticed that I want to have a woman in my life, but at the same time I don't seem to have the urge to get a woman.

It seems like I am starting to enjoy having the company of women around me, instead of focusing all my energy on one woman. Even when I see the one woman at work whom I like (plus I think she likes me as well), we smile/talk to each other. However, I don't seem to have that strong urge to want to get with her psychically and sexually like I have in the past. Yes, I want to get with her, but there is a different feeling or pulling inside of me that is telling me that I should become my own man, and women will just come naturally. Mostly, because I am doing my own thing and being my own man enjoying life, and the women will notice that to the point that they can't help but want to be around me. Which at that point, I can decide whom I want from the choices of women I have around me and go from there.

All my life, I have had the feeling of wanting to get a woman, the feeling, of "I have to get a woman!" Now I seem to be mellowing out a bit and just becoming a man who naturally attracts women. At the same time, I am coming into my own power and masculinity that I have never had or felt in my life. It is weird feeling but an empowering feeling to feel my masculinity starting to take shape, sometimes I just have to stop for a minute or two to know what it feels like.

I have a similar mindset at the moment. I am creating myself to the best man, that I can be and women are automatically interested in me. You could support this by story telling or something similar (as Brent teaches it).

RE: Traveling the Alpha trail - Spiritman - 07-09-2012

Day 29

So far, I think the AM program is helping me along with the life-changing events that have been going on for the past two weeks in my life. I seem to be more grounded, and level headed in making decisions with things in my life. It has increased my level of faith and patience, which be this program, I wouldn't be patient. However, now I am able to think things through and look at all the angles before I jump into something. Overall, I feel like I should be doing something with my life, there are several things in my life that I am being patient about. Mostly, because they're not within my control to change to some degree, but things are changing for the better. I just realized that I will be starting stage 4 on Friday the 13th Smile