Subliminal Talk
Stage 7 LTU6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Stage 7 LTU6 (/Thread-Stage-7-LTU6)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-25-2022

Never mind, I got the E4 Sales Page from Z-Man.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-25-2022

deleted

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-26-2022

and low and behold, I studied for an hour at 4 am this morning, and then went to the gym and did a killer workout. I wonder if I can do this all the time.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-26-2022

I realized I have to adjust my studying.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-27-2022

@Shannon , Do you have a suggestion between ARL and UH?

At the heart of it, I am afraid of making the wrong decision, so I wrote out a pros and cons list of whether ARL or UH is the next subliminal I should run:

Pros and Cons of running ARL or UH:
ARL could get me a girlfriend but it may not work and could be a waste of 10 months
UH will heal me and prepare me for ARL since I may be too skeptical of attracting my perfect girlfriend because I want guaranteed success.
I am devaluing E4 on LTU6 for some reason. I just don't think it's the latest and greatest subliminal, and that it may not be enough considering the raving review DarthXedonias said of UH. LTU6 Stage 7 has done me a lot of good, but I am ready to move on to my next sub I think after I finish 14 more days of Month 2.

Pros of ARL:
I get a girlfriend and am happy with our compatibility
Cons of ARL:
I don't get a girlfriend and am unhappy about wasting 10 months of self growth when I could have run UH first for growth and to prepare me for ARL by taking away my skepticism of wanting guaranteed success.
I can continue trying to find a girlfriend through dating apps, but I keep having lack of success on the dates with girls that I like from the dating apps I use and get slightly depressed for a short period of time. I keep failing and it sucks. I don't know what it is about me, I'm just not a good conversationalist by a girl's standard when it comes to dating someone I like. I'm trying desperately to improve myself by listening to podcasts about different topics and improve my knowledge base for better conversations, but I just feel like it's futile sometimes. I also suck at flirting. I get the concept but suck at putting it into practice and probably feel uncomfortable lightly touching a girl's shoulder or something to create intimacy and comfortability with each other. I'm not afraid to hug girls though at the end of the first date. Maybe the root cause of why I'm afraid if I don't run UH is that I think that emotional health is so key to attracting the best compatible girl you can into your life, and I feel like E4 is not enough from LTU6, and that ARL will potentially fail given my desire my fear of failure and desire for guaranteed success. I do think I'm very emotionally healthy, but I still have a lot to improve. I've run E1, E2, and E4 from LTU6, and I've run the old LTU 3.1 5G too. So when is enough I guess?

Pros of UH:
I am happier and healthier by becoming emotionally healthy and it frees up my fears to run MLS and potentially ARL.

Cons of running UH:
None except I don't have a girlfriend I guess.

Edit: I think my answer will be ARL. I seem to be obsessed with the fact that I can't find a girlfriend far more than wanting to become healthy with UH to finding a girlfriend. Sometimes, I just have to consciously overcome my own fears, in this case my fear of running ARL. Would still love to hear your suggestion Shannon.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - GreekGod22 - 05-28-2022

I’d run ARL and if you want UH after that.
But obsessing over getting a GF is not the way to go about it. There is a saying “wanting blocks receiving it”. Just trust that it’s gonna happen.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 12:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I’d run ARL and if you want UH after that.
But obsessing over getting a GF is not the way to go about it. There is a saying “wanting blocks receiving it”. Just trust that it’s gonna happen.

Thanks for advice GreekGod22. When you say trust it's gonna happen, do you mean in general in life, or just in regards to ARL? If it's in regard to life, I don't know if that's the case because I've screwed up so many opportunities to get a girlfriend up until now, so that's why I'm considering ARL. I'll probably run it.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 05-28-2022

I definitely think I was executing LTU6/E4 within LTU6 last night.

I dreamed about talking with pretty white girls in a bar or restaurant or something. I remember having conversations with them until the dream moved on to something else.

I dreamed about these girls I knew from high school "M", "S", and "T". We talked around a table and had a conversation. Then we were standing and they mentioned how they were going to brooklyn soon. I told them I went to brooklyn earlier, and that I'm going again soon and they said to keep them updated to see if we could sync up potentially. Then, my friend "J" and I were talking to this Spanish guy and I introduced myself to him and my friend "J" I think talked briefly too. Then he said his name too after a long pause and was welcoming. The dream moved on to the next part which was 100s of images of white women flitting and cycling through my brain as I was dreaming and in REM sleep. It was fascinating. I wonder what it meant.

And "S" had long hair in the dream as opposed to short hair when I saw her on the dating apps.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - GreekGod22 - 05-28-2022

(05-28-2022, 07:49 AM)Sky Wrote:
(05-28-2022, 12:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: I’d run ARL and if you want UH after that.

Thanks for advice GreekGod22. When you say trust it's gonna happen, do you mean in general in life, or just in regards to ARL? If it's in regard to life, I don't know if that's the case because I've screwed up so many opportunities to get a girlfriend up until now, so that's why I'm considering ARL. I'll probably run it.
In regards to ARL.

RE: Stage 7 LTU6 - Sky - 07-02-2022

so life's been going well! Been socializing more, and consistently problem solving more problems on dataquest. Job's going well too! Got a girlfriend too!