Subliminal Talk
OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise (/Thread-OFv3-Simple-Clean-Journal-I-Promise)

Pages: 1 2

RE: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - fab10 - 05-29-2021

(05-29-2021, 01:47 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 01:38 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I see this in a different way.

I don't think you should completely rely on DRS to stop people from being an asshole to you, and personally I wouldn't want it to completely.. because it brings a perfect opportunity to learn to stand up for yourself.

I see this as it possibly bringing some of these situations to you so that you can learn to stand up for yourself, and most importantly deal with the fear around standing up for yourself because that's the core of the issue.

I completely agree with what Benjamin is saying. "Waiting for something to take care/protect you" is in my eyes a victim thinking. Taking care of my own well being is in my eyes the only way forward, to make decisions, show boundaries, stopping people or even shutting people out of your life that are not good for you. Surely you will sometimes make mistakes as we all do, sometimes you might go a little over the top, sometimes you might not be direct enough for others to understand it, but you will learn and grow in the process and become the master of your life.

I disagree. It would be like saying ‘Waiting for something to get rid of all your fears is victim thinking - you don’t want OF to get rid of all your fears so you can stand up for yourself.” A program has a goal and ideally it should achieve that goal in full. If that’s not possible, you’re on your own of course, but if it is possible, I do want the program to do everything I paid for  Roflmao.

RE: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - Benjamin - 05-29-2021

Quote:I disagree. It would be like saying ‘Waiting for something to get rid of all your fears is victim thinking - you don’t want OF to get rid of all your fears so you can stand up for yourself.”

I think you may have really misinterpreted, as your comparision doesn't make sense to me.

Say you start to rely on DRS to stop anyone having a go at you, criticizing you or anything and then you stop and suddenly they start doing so and you haven't developed the ability to stand up for yourself.

There's inevitably going to be people who get offended, in fact people get offended by all kinds of stupid shit now and personally I want to learn to stand up to that and act and express myself despite of that so I can build the skillset, ability and assertiveness to do so. If i'm completely relying on DRS to just stop it then i'm not doing so and say if I then do something without DRS I won't be able to do so.

Plus I see part of overcoming a fear of conflict for example as actually dealing with conflict, and realizing that it's okay and that you can handle it and then move on which is why I see it as possibly the program bringing those situations up to do so.

RE: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - MagicalAlchemist - 06-17-2021

Cycle 8 - 1/2 ON
US FLAC - 8/15 Volume - Speaker - 3 Loops

My conscious mind has a unique way of triggering fear. When I feel no need for more exposure or too much exposure and want to reduce the amount of a loop, my conscious mind takes a decision allowing my body to experience more anxiety and fear.

For example, when I feel so comfortable not to get out of my bedroom. But, my conscious mind said, "You will be fine and get TF out now!!!, whether you are comfortable or not, That's the business later". Without a doubt, I leave my comfort zone. And then my anxiety bar is going up, LOL.
With such conditions, I don't want to reduce the exposure from "OFv3".

Also, my subconscious isn't trying to sabotage my conscious mind choice and let my body tries experience more fear and anxiety.

You can see in my old post it's not a new experience from the terror of fear. But day by day, I can handle these unpleasant feelings and situations with a "rational mind" and "mindfulness";

I Believe "OF" tries to train me to become more adaptable and more accepting of the situations while removing the fear in the background.

RE: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - MagicalAlchemist - 07-11-2021

Cycle 13 - 3/3 ON
US FLAC - 13/15 Volume - Speaker - 3 Loops

I will go back to the official listening instruction pattern, one loop every 2 days on and 3 days off.

I'm not sure the best listening pattern for me.

I experienced up and down constantly like every two days I can maintain a good mood and become an optimistic person. 

And the next three days, I struggle and suffering to maintain a good mood that generates burnout, unmotivated, and losing direction. And such is the cycle.

RE: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise - MagicalAlchemist - 07-12-2021

OFF DAY

I'm feeling great today. Feels like my subconscious tries to relax a bit because of the off day from bombardment subliminal input.

Gaining more clarity about wisdom and lesson from what happened in the past, it's changing me so much being a better person.

I'm not angry about what others did to me in the past, because now I can take the lessons and forgive them and myself especially.

And the best part is I've been heal from the shame and guilt. It takes time and not a constant journey.