Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Will MLS help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am finishing AM6 soon which did wonders to me and I am grateful for.

I am currently setting up a home studio and will soon start recording online courses. In general I am an individual that can get unmotivated in zero time, I do things the lazy way and I don't stick to something for long. Having this in mind I know that I am naive going the way I do. These courses need a lot of time, a lot of hard work and consistency in maintaining (i.e. catching up with students, answering questions) and promoting. However, instead of staying still I will do it.

As a result I want to go with a subliminal program that can help me with this. I will be shocked if it gets me to a point that I will successfully publish courses and maintain them. However, I was amazed with AM6 results and I now expect miracles.

Looking through the programs, I see that the relevant ones are BASE and MLS. Base is a six step program which I honestly will have hard time to do. I am so much tired with AM6 and having to hear all night and some hours every day.

I am left with MLS. I've seen that it can help me on procrastination and motivation but if I understand the descriptions correctly that is on learning, not building a business or a video course as I do.

What do you think about all this? Also will MLS help me on the motivation and laziness challenges? Or should I go with any other program and focus on something else I want to improve in my life?
Yes, MLS-5.5G will help you alot. When it comes to learning then MLS-5.5G is what u should Jump on.
I am in a similar situation.
I also want to have my own business, and I was hoping that MLS would help me with that.

However, I am almost 2 months in and I can't see many results yet.
It will probably take a lot of time for me to heal, clear and detox....
(11-16-2017, 01:45 AM)pakr93 Wrote: [ -> ]I am in a similar situation.
I also want to have my own business, and I was hoping that MLS would help me with that.

However, I am almost 2 months in and I can't see many results yet.
It will probably take a lot of time for me to heal, clear and detox....

Yes, MLS-5.5G does take time cause its heals and clean all emotional issues. I think people should stick to MLS 5.5G for minimum 6 months and maximum 1 year. One should treat this sub as 6 stage program. Usually I have seen people who have used DMSI (Healing Version) get results on MLS-5.5G faster as they have already gone thru the healing and clearing before. So sure its gonna take time but it's worth it.
MLS can help with learning if that's whats in the way of producing videos (not knowing how to do it well). It isn't specifically for business, money or whatever but it could help with that indirecly.

It depends what's more important for you, the learning part or really focusing on business whether you choose MLS or BASE.