Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Speakers???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot seem to find any speakers with the required frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz. Is there an alternative that will work just as well? What speakers does everyone use? Any recommendations?

Also should I get a stereo receiver? Or is there a cheaper option?
I have been listening to subliminal on a tablet. Micromax Canvas Tablet. It still works and does the job for me.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/speaker-test/
Great way to test the speakers you are listening to.
If you can hear the test sound, then your speakers should be good enough for the subliminal title you are listening to.
You want the upper frequency response to be atleast 20khz. That's pretty common to find.

I've used these for ages, I plug my ipod into them at night.

www.logitech.com/product/surround-sound-speakers-z506
(10-25-2017, 04:03 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]You want the upper frequency response to be atleast 20khz. That's pretty common to find.

I've used these for ages, I plug my ipod into them at night.

www.logitech.com/product/surround-sound-speakers-z506

Wow thank you! I have an iPad (and an old gen 4gb iPod mini) if it can plug directly into this this would be perfect!
All good. You can find them a fair bit cheaper than the price on that site too.
I might see if I get get them locally. Not sure if they'll be cheaper that way, but worth a try.
Found them. They're at my local Best Buy.
Cool, they are definately cheaper in stores than the website price.
Now a question. Do the speakers need to be on either side of me when I'm sleeping or do they just need to be within earshot?
They just have to be where you can hear it. To calibrate start with one of the masked tracks (ocean surf or trickling stream) and have it at a comfortable volume so you can hear it from where you're listening, then you can use ultrasonic at that volume.
Just bought the speakers today. they sound great and work so well with my iPod nano. Thank you for your help Smile
All good.