Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What do I do if I listen to a stage less than another one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on a 6 stage (currently on 4) program and I didn't really miss a whole day but i did listen less hours than other stages.

Do I just listen for another couple of days after the 32 days to compensate some hours before moving to stage 5?
There a rule on missing day or hours, which is the missing day or hours *1.5.
Example: you missed 6 days then add 6*1.5 days so 9 days more to listen if you missed 6 days.
It should be the same with hours. Victoire

If it's just a few hours, it wouldn't matter much though in the bigger scheme of things. It doesn't have to be perfect.
Quote:I am on a 6 stage (currently on 4) program and I didn't really miss a whole day but i did listen less hours than other stages.

Do I just listen for another couple of days after the 32 days to compensate some hours before moving to stage 5?

Do you mean you've finished the 32 days now? If you haven't you can simply add some extra hours to other days.

Usually if you miss a day you want to add x1.5 to what you missed.
(10-23-2017, 02:32 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I am on a 6 stage (currently on 4) program and I didn't really miss a whole day but i did listen less hours than other stages.

Do you mean you've finished the 32 days now? If you haven't you can simply add some extra hours to other days.

Usually if you miss a day you want to add x1.5 to what you missed.

No. I didn't finish the 32 days.

My trouble is that when I started the program I was able to do 12-14 hours a day. No I do about 8-10. I am trying to figure out how I can add these extra hours at least to correct this stage 4 and figure out a solution for the next 2 stages.
Well then that makes it sound like you have stopped listening alltogether. Depends how long for.

From the manual -

Quote:And what happens if for some reason you don’t or can’t use it consistently? Missing less than a week, add that much time to the end of the 32 days you would normally have used it. Missing more than a week, but less than 32 days, you’ll have to start over with the volume you have been missing exposure to. If you get to more than 32 days without exposure at all, you should start over from the beginning.

So you can add it if needed.