Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Who build the Megalithic Structure around the world?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have watched a lot of documentary on pyramids and the other Megalithic structure, I'm always amazed by it.

There are a lot of theory on youtube about it.

The official story stated for the pyramids in Egypt that it was build by the ancient pharaoh about 5000 years ago with only some precarious tools, they didn't even know about the wheel according to the official story. I recently watch a video about a revised story in which they admit that it wasn't slaves that build it.
But in that version they still think they were stupid enough to not know about the wheels. This version put out a theory that are now proven according to them that the pharaoh used some kind of internal ramp to pull up the stones.
It's a french architect that made the discovery, the guy studied the pyramids for around 10 years according the documentary.

Problem is that in this documentary, even if their proven theory is true about the internal ramp, it still doesn't explain how they cut the stones or how they could have carry out those huge stone that are around 60 tones for the heaviest. The quarry is pretty far away from the pyramids so it's kind of crazy to think that with some basic prehistoric knowledge they could have done that. Also the reason doesn't seem realistic.

It also doesn't explain how such low life "individuals" (according to the story) could have created the architectural perfection of this pyramids without any technology while this architect spend 10 years trying to explain how they build it with the "advanced" computer technology that we have today, and with a lot of experts on it with "advanced" 3D software.

Here is that documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEBfPWyQ4dU

I don't believe that documentary, there are huge flaws that they don't even talk about, they are avoiding the obvious.

On youtube there are a lot of theory from aliens, to giants, and what not.
that's one example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRhBueRRRfY

I don't trust a lot of video on youtube that are not officials also, some guys are clearly crazy on youtube so I'm careful about that too.
For example on youtube recently there has been a lot of theory about a "flat earth" but it doesn't make sense, there are a lot of obvious flaws in it and the official story match a lot more the reality that their "flat earth theory", even if in that theory there is some stuff that are interesting, mainly the Antarctica thing.

But back to the megalithic structure, there is so much video on youtube about it, some are very interesting and seems to show that they official story is completely stupid. Sometimes the secrecy of the governement tend to create a lot of stupid theory but to me this one doesn't seem to stem from paranoia.

The main argument that is the most hard to refute in my opinion for the official story is that today we can't build that kind of structure and if we can it would still be very hard even with the "advanced" technology we have. As far as I'm aware for example it seems according to some that cutting granite stone isn't an easy thing to do. From what I heard it requires a special type of saw(diamond)
http://sciencing.com/granite-stonecuttin...99249.html

The pyramids of Egypt is one example but it seems with the amount of video on youtube that the pyramids of Egypt are just one example and that there is a lot of place on earth in which we can see huge granite stone cut in a way that makes us wonder how they did that.

I'm also wondering since there is a lot of guys in this forum if there are guys here who had the chance to see that kind of structure?
Maybe the pyramids used to be a mountain that they cut up, building the pyramids right beside it. Lol jokes. I dunno. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just bored and trolling. I'll leave now. Tongue
Many Holy books say that a civilization was greater than anyone could have imagined existed, but it doesn't say how it vanished and what really happened.

Its like there is a gap or void in history which was deleted somehow.

I know a story where some guy came to a mathematician of that time and asked to find somebody. He combined astrology and other ancient knowledge and told the man the exact location where he was. Also, he could exactly tell where the graves of certain people will be after they die and it did happen like he said.
Most religious book tend to talk about the flood or some catastrophic events. The theory about the pole shifting is one of them. It's actually related to weather too Sarge. For example in one documentary it was said that the sphinx seems to have suffered some heavy rainfall which cannot happen in this desertic part of the world. Some documentary pretend to have found animals buried near the north pole that usually only lives in other part of the world. There are also a lot of ruins which seems to be cities build under water, same megalithic structure but under water this time. I wouldn't be surprised that some of those video are fake, but that all of them are would be surprising.

I guess it would be harder to say that some Egyptians who didn't know about the wheel build pyramids under water. Problems is that those structure aren't visible so they can ignore it and pretend that it doesn't exist very easily. There is also a higher probability that those video are fakes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...s-ago.html

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-p...apan-00817
Aliens
Transformers

Also trolling a bit...
Lets keep the religious talk to the thread on it, not all around in other topics.
It's obvious who built the pyramids... watch Stargate the movie lol who built Trump Tower..now that's the real question lol joking just trolling too
Oh yeah, f*cking Stargate. Loved the show sg1 in my teen years.
2 words: Forbidden Archaeology
the theory is that ancient humans were far more advanced and a pole shift came and wiped out everything.

But if they were advanced would they not know a pole shift is coming and evacuate?
Maybe the same reason we are so blind today: a big ego Big Grin There has been some very intelligent men who fu** up everything just because they couldn't get that the world didn't turn around them-self only. It's not an easy thing to accept, for some it's impossible.

But my theory is that when it shifted mankind was already going down and as it went down the ego went up. Imagine ants having a big ego, they wouldn't last long.

Some say earth won't last long if we keep doing what we are doing. Yet we are supposed to be smart, supposedly. I think we are pretty stupid as a race as of now. And we would be more intelligent if we admit how stupid we have been until now.
We also are being kept stupid by a select few.
Pages: 1 2