Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forging Forward with US+TLAM (open for suggestion and discussion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been keeping this journal somewhere else, but I guess I would like to have some input to make the most out of the subs I've been using so I decided to write it here.
As a note, I'm quite new to subliminals, heck even I was a skeptic, attracting perfect big boobs lover? Really? What was this guy smoking? He even put some price on such thing, or so I thought the first time I encounter IML store.
And all it takes is 4 days to experience it myself, and I admit that it does work. I'm writing it on my 24th day using US+TLAM and have been through things ever since.

For the last 3 years, I've used brainwave entrainment products regularly, it was from a mindfulness and self awareness training held in my hometown. The BW entrainment progams are accompanied by seminars and training and it helped me a lot by providing the guidance that I could use their products for years.

A good relationships with the staffs is good to keep, but recently I guess I need something else, things changed, quite abrupt I must say. I hit my rock bottom last year, and now with the help of real world mentoring in my business accompanied with IML's subs in my arsenal, I shall say that I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dropped the BW programs for the sake of consistency, yet I still maintain a good connection with the guys in that institute.

It took me some time to translate them to English.
And am hoping to get some feedback and suggestion from you guys mostly on the way to maintain the consistency in listening to the programs.
To make it clearer for feedback, as a background I work in a petrochemical company with 12 hours shift (4 working days-4 days off) and am currently making my way out of employment life by having some businesses at the same time.
Day 3 & 4 with US+TLAM

Decided to add TLAM on the 3rd day (US for the day and TLAM during the night) I began to feel what was warned in the instruction that it's gonna consume a lot of energy, that I feel hungry more often.
Honestly, I'm glad to have such side effect. I've been recovering from thyroid disorder that lost me 15 pounds in just 2 weeks (my girl envy me on this though). With craving feeling in most of my waking hours, I feel good that I get my appetite back. I gained 2 pounds in my 4th day using the subs.

Another tangible result I get was on my daily activities (I'm employed and at the same time owning few small businesses).
It felt really great to be productive, finishing some documents I've been working on, some delayed assignments were finished before I realized.

My way of thinking was boosted to goal-oriented. That even in my spare time I kept on thinking how to get myself closer to my goals, I watched videos and movies which related to my current goals as a way of relaxing. it felt like I couldn't even distract myself to anything else.
Day 5 with US+TLAM

It could be regarded as a resistance day.
Feeling lack of motivation, even for going to the kitchen to get something to fill my stomach, and everything felt simply wrong.
The productivity and aggressive thinking I gained on 3rd and 4th day seemed vanish without a trace.
All solutions and plans I've made seemed clouded by negativity and dragging me to think about the possibility of unwanted outcomes.
With the help of self-talk awareness kicking in, I pushed myself to get over the feelings.
It felt like my head's gonna burst when I forced myself to listen to the subs and going to bed early, hell I woke up feeling better anyway in the morning.
Day 6 with US+TLAM

Indeed using both subs gave me craving feeling all the time, but somehow it helps me a lot in my sleep quality.
I only need 3 to 4 hours of sleep and feeling energized that I would wake up before my first alarm ringing.
It feels like another day at work, but since most of the loads had been completed recently it gives me some spare time to think about things.
One thing I realize is that I've been escaping the responsibility towards my goal in business. Somehow I become too attached to mental-shorcut-problem-solving which translates to get involved too often in forums and groups talking about personal development, brainwaves entrainment, NLP, and such which I could use my time to get involved in doing something to get me closer to my goals. In another words, I procrastinate in a positive outlook.

With that in mind, I use my entire time after work to do what's need to be done, closing the day with better feeling that I managed to get back on track.
Day 7 with US+TLAM

Resistance from using type B doesn't occur as in earlier days.Damn, roller coaster of emotion is such a bitch, indeed.
And there's quite good thing happened during morning job handover, one of my colleague whom I asked a favor in getting capital from his circle for my next project happily said that he would revise the proposal letter (he's good at papers) and ask around his social circle of business.

Another thing I realize was my hearing are more sensitive (it persist until now on 24th day, is it permanent?) to loud sounds that it hurt my head during alarm monthly test in my workplace. It even pissed me off to hear out loud laughter and noises from almost anything.
Day 8 with US+TLAM

It feels like my head is full of thoughts and ideas for me to execute, I read, getting out, getting into topics in forums and groups, damn I feel so talkative and can't stop talking!
I tend to give comments about almost anything I see, correlating one thing over another and get the eyes of "what the hell has this guy smoked this morning?" from people around me.
The good thing is somehow one of my close friend gets an idea for his side business from an illustration I drew and another one feels better after our conversation for he's been in a midst of considering quite a lot of decision in his personal life.
Day 9 with US+TLAM

I don't really know what to say, but this morning was a bliss.
For a year I've been feeling disconnected from myself, and all in a sudden "it" came back that I didn't even realize my face was flooded with tears.
It wasn't exactly a happy feeling, but a pure relief feeling that I couldn't even convey with words.

I would like to thank Shannon, I feel like I came to the right place Smile
Day 10-11 with US+TLAM

I write this on a flight to my home country, 6 more hours to go so yeah.
Don't know if it's because of 30++ hours without sleep or too much cholesterol intake from those Indian and Italian restaurants I went to during my trip that I get mad to small stuffs like traffic and any disorders that come along the way.

Interestingly, on my way to airport I was with this cab driver who talked a lot about life. I guess he could get better living in his own country (Ghana) as a motivational speaker or something.
After a good share of jokes and small conversation he said something like, "You know, often you strain to get there-to your destination with your head, you push with your whole power, convincing yourself you'll get there. While you know that you don't have the absolute control over anything as a man."
It put me in an awkward silence and I ask myself what do I need to listen now?
I answered him short, "yeah, that's our pride of being human, we strive to have control over anything (which unlikely possible)."
He then continued to talk about many things about life, like the other thing I notice was the story of his close friend who made a small change that led to an achievement in his life.
It sparked an image of butterfly of the Butterfly Effect movie in my mind.
When we arrived at the terminal, what he said quite resonate what I'm going through, "My friend, everything has its time, all we need to do is keep walking."
I was out of words.

The weather was not that good that turbulence persisted quite long during the flight, though as a frequent flyer myself sometimes I feel uneasy with rough turbulence. But that night, I have no fear or regret if anything unwanted happened during the flight.
8 hours of flight gave me enough time to listen to the subs and thinking.

One more interesting conversation took place in Changi for a good 2 hours of transit.
He greeted me after seeing my cigarette that turned out familiar to him, later he told me he stayed in my country for 2 years.
I thought he was a native Singaporean, yet he was born and raised in central part of China Mainland.
He gave me some insight how a large scale international company in construction works. We share some experience from our own backgrounds.
It was a little awkward when he asked for my name card which I didn't have (I've gotta get some I suppose) so that we exchange numbers instead. 2 hours of talk felt so short, I expect to see him again in the future to talk about stuff we both love to talk about, economy.
Day 12-17 with US+TLAM

In exhaustion of long trip and previous works, I need to carry on.
2 out 4 potential investors couldn't come to agreement with what I propose to them.
The 3rd one was in middle of large scale project that I might not be able to meet him, here's the last one to deal with this evening.

It was heavily raining in Jakarta, I was a bit worried since this guy is an offline entrepreneur that may not be easily convinced to invest in business with no phisycal assets but online statements and reports.
We met in a house he's currently building (he's into properties and construction), it took a few sips of coffee he ordered to break the ice and since I've been running a coffee shop for almost 2 years, the conversation started from coffee to my intended investment proposal.
I guess it's TLAM at work when the conversation went deep on that topic and boost my confidence that I put myself equal to him even though I am the one in need of the fund and the fact that he's more experienced in business and life than me.
It felt like I didn't have anything to lose and even he would say no to what I presented to him, I knew I got a person I could ask for reference when it's time to expand my scope to properties and construction. And indeed he promised to if I ever want to learn about it.

I missed the flight to my hometown that night after the meeting, it was quite absorbing that I didn't even think about the flight. Well, ended up in an airport hotel gave me some time to discern things I went through lately. Including my consideration to sell my coffee shop after some discussion with other coffee shop and roastery owners in the capital city a night before and focusing on online trading which has more potential and is perceived having more opportunity to grow myself along the way.
Sounds like it's going well.

One thing though, we have a rule against religion and such being discussed in the main forum http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3-lastpost.html

So i'll have to get you to edit those parts out, there's a thread in the chatter box for that kind of thing if wanted.
(04-23-2017, 02:38 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like it's going well.

One thing though, we have a rule against religion and such being discussed in the main forum http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3-lastpost.html

So i'll have to get you to edit those parts out, there's a thread in the chatter box for that kind of thing if wanted.

Thanks Ben, will be working on it right away.
Thanks man.
Day 18-21 with US+TLAM

Unlike in the capital or other big cities, my hometown is a small one and having a slower pace compared to others.
The environment suits me to think and taking decision in a clearer manner.

On the 19th day, an old friend from Junior High asked me to come to see him in an usual place, he would like to introduce me to his "Mom", I couldn't really go out for my head felt like about to burst from sleep pattern change and moving around the town quite a lot. He insisted, so I dragged myself to get there.
She's a street merchant in zero point of the town, it's quite common profession in a tourism destination town, in this case, she sells photograph frames and illustration drawing service. There was nothing special until we started to talk.

She literally "read" through me by my gestures, gaze, and outlook in overall. Later I know that she often being consulted by officials, entrepreneurs, and such for advise and consideration. I didn't know where she learn about people and I didn't bother to ask, all I knew was that she gained my trust to talk about things I never reveal to anyone before.
And as she's a stranger to me, I have nothing to lose by talking about my current circumstances, the challenges I've been dealing with, and the opportunities I'm presented to, in fact I found it so good to be able to talk so freely when I usually restrain myself to even giving any hint about.
Just like me, I suspect her being naturally sympathetic that she could feel my pain and confusion reflected in my eyes (she said so, and I admit it as correct).

By the end of the conversation on that sidewalk, I felt my headache disappear and somehow feeling encouraged about the steps I will take.
Her last words are pretty similar to the cab driver I met. "It maybe dark and cold during these rainy days, but you need to keep on walking. It's necessary for your growth, and you will see rainbows when the sun starts to shine again. You knew it."
(04-23-2017, 05:27 AM)D.Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Day 18-21 with US+TLAM

Unlike in the capital or other big cities, my hometown is a small one and having a slower pace compared to others.
The environment suits me to think and taking decision in a clearer manner.

On the 19th day, an old friend from Junior High asked me to come to see him in an usual place, he would like to introduce me to his "Mom", I couldn't really go out for my head felt like about to burst from sleep pattern change and moving around the town quite a lot. He insisted, so I dragged myself to get there.
She's a street merchant in zero point of the town, it's quite common profession in a tourism destination town, in this case, she sells photograph frames and illustration drawing service. There was nothing special until we started to talk.

She literally "read" through me by my gestures, gaze, and outlook in overall. Later I know that she often being consulted by officials, entrepreneurs, and such for advise and consideration. I didn't know where she learn about people and I didn't bother to ask, all I knew was that she gained my trust to talk about things I never reveal to anyone before.
And as she's a stranger to me, I have nothing to lose by talking about my current circumstances, the challenges I've been dealing with, and the opportunities I'm presented to, in fact I found it so good to be able to talk so freely when I usually restrain myself to even giving any hint about.
Just like me, I suspect her being naturally sympathetic that she could feel my pain and confusion reflected in my eyes (she said so, and I admit it as correct).

By the end of the conversation on that sidewalk, I felt my headache disappear and somehow feeling encouraged about the steps I will take.
Her last words are pretty similar to the cab driver I met. "It maybe dark and cold during these rainy days, but you need to keep on walking. It's necessary for your growth, and you will see rainbows when the sun starts to shine again. You knew it."
Pages: 1 2 3