Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF 1.1 / ASC 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all,

After running LTU for 5 months, I decided that this year I was going to do what I really wanted to do all this time, and run Natural Song and Lyrics Writing 4G with Overcoming Fear 4G. My original plan was to run emotional healing subs to clear out all my baggage before I do the more 'fun' subs, but after spending all of last year running OGSF 5g, ASC 5g & LTU 5g, I still have heaps of problems, and what I really want in life is to pursue my music professionally and to be fearless. So here I am!

Day 21 NSAL: I haven't noticed a huge increase in creativity yet, but there has been a rather subtle but noticeable effect on my beats and singing. I've also been writing in a private journal a lot more (I used to hate writing), might be related?

Day 5 OF: I'll admit I was a bit scared to run this after all the reports of brutal resistance. I don't do particularly well with resistance from subs BUT... thats an area that needs improving and anything difficult that comes up is my fear and insecurities, so time to own it. Its only been a few days but Ive noticed a subtle feeling of calm confidence emerging, quite nice.

I'm running these indefinitely, stay tuned!
Day 7 OF: I had my first real OF style nightmare and it was pretty weird and quite scary. Im not even going to describe it in detail lol. I'm feeling a little bit frustrated and angry, but also less fearful of little things. Its probably around this time that OF really gets to work.

EDIT: I still feel pretty average, but I noticed I didn't really give a f*** about what people thought of me while I was down the street.
I felt some pretty brutal resistance yesterday, and I decided to drop NSAL for now. I think it's wiser to let OF do it's work for at least a few months.

Day 9 OF: I feel pretty good today, had a guy who works at the supermarket come up to me and start a conversation, it was really random but nice lol. I dunno if I was giving off a good vibe or what not? Overall a good day. I also have started cold showers again. I used to have them daily 2 years ago, and I can't believe I stopped. They're f*cking awesome.
Cool.. I just started OF-4G today. All my life I have been scared to do so many thing and I am fed up of this kind of mentally.. Its time to put an end to this. We have nothing to loose but our fears
(01-28-2017, 09:35 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Cool.. I just started OF-4G today. All my life I have been scared to do so many thing and I am fed up of this kind of mentally.. Its time to put an end to this. We have nothing to loose but our fears

Awesome man! Good luck.

Yeah gotta get rid of that fear, for sure. There's something different about this sub than the others I've tried. It can be a bit rough around the edges, but it's causing me to notice all the things i'm afraid of, and there's a lot.

I have also been feeling more daring and courageous, more willing to crush my comfort zone and put myself in the thick of it. Cold showers have also been helping this greatly.

Make a journal, I'd love to see how your journey goes.
Weird feeling on this sub. It's like I'm almost always feeling anxious internally but I'm acting on things and living life as if I didn't have the fear. It's hard to explain.
(01-30-2017, 12:15 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]Weird feeling on this sub. It's like I'm almost always feeling anxious internally but I'm acting on things and living life as if I didn't have the fear. It's hard to explain.

That's exactly how I feel.. I am anxious inside but still doing stuff I was scared to do.
I've done over a month on this sub now. There's been a few days/moments of difficulty but overall been some amazing changes. I've also been consistently taking cold showers, and started altering my self talk in a big way so I'm not sure how much of that change can be attributed to OF, but my attitude towards myself and life has been improved drastically.
(02-18-2017, 01:11 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]I've done over a month on this sub now. There's been a few days/moments of difficulty but overall been some amazing changes. I've also been consistently taking cold showers, and started altering my self talk in a big way so I'm not sure how much of that change can be attributed to OF, but my attitude towards myself and life has been improved drastically.

One month already.. Man Time sure flies on this sub...
I'M BACK.

Back on OF4g and Natural song and lyrics writing. Been on the creativity sub for a couple of weeks now and OF for a week and a bit I think (plus add all the previous days ive run these subs over the last year). So I'd day It roughly totals 60-70 days on OF and 30 days on NSAL. I was running other subs over the course of the last year but I just didn't feel like they were really addressing the issues I have (which is fear and lots of it). Day 1 back on OF and I felt soo good. Resistance kicked in the next few days but this sub is truly something special and It feels like real deep change is going on.

The creativity sub has revealed to me how much resistance I have to pursuing my life as a musician. Ive always played music and wanted to live a creative life but seriously doubt that it could become a reality even though I am very talented. There have been moments where I feel that creative flow and passion though and I think it will really kick in to gear once these negative beliefs are cleared.
Its been a year since I last saw u post anything. Welcome Back.
OF brings up a lot of anxiety and insecurity but the more I accept it, and allow it to be there, the more I really learn abut myself and grow. Amazing program.
(05-31-2018, 01:57 AM)bliss Wrote: [ -> ]OF brings up a lot of anxiety and insecurity but the more I accept it, and allow it to be there, the more I really learn abut myself and grow. Amazing program.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself

Wink
Lots of lots of resistance/emotional upset the last week. I also had a friend from NZ come stay with me, and found it almost unbearable to be around him. He was complaining the whole time, and I think as I'm starting to let go of fear, my tolerance for bullshit and negativity is dropping.

Most of all just feeling confused about everything atm, especially who I am. The deeper I go with this program, the more I realise how much of my reality has been driven by fear.
Pages: 1 2