Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SLOW WEBSITE RESPONSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Ive been trying to type and reply to posts here and each and every time for the past few hours, the website is responding super slow.

I wanted to know if this is the same for all of you or just me?
Oh good I just thought it was me. The forums are really slow, plus I get an error something to do with MyBB code. Next time it happens, I will take a screenshot to show what the error message states.
(06-09-2016, 12:45 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good I just thought it was me. The forums are really slow, plus I get an error something to do with MyBB code. Next time it happens, I will take a screenshot to show what the error message states.

Fantastic! Its not just me and yes I'm getting that MYBB error bouncing up and down so I'm constantly refreshing and trying to get my post posted. thanks for noticing this post of mine and helping by commenting, appreciate it.
No problem. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon.
All the AOSI users are suckin' so much external energy to power sexual auras that it's slowing down the site. :-D
Yep I noticed it too and let Andrew know.
(06-09-2016, 05:14 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]I was just on ebay looking for a new phone.

lol its definitely not your phone but the site
(06-09-2016, 12:45 PM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good I just thought it was me. The forums are really slow, plus I get an error something to do with MyBB code. Next time it happens, I will take a screenshot to show what the error message states.

I got the same MYBB code twice tonight...I went and refreshed the page right away and it was back up and running "right",in a jiff. its been along long time since I saw the ye ole "MYBB" stuff,but yes its running it seems on 4 cylanders rather than ALL 8 tonight. could be somethings dragging rhe system from else where...usually though the IML's process moves along fiarly quickly. Keith.
Fast for me
We've been on this but the issue is a little more complex than we expected so it's been in the works