Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Metabolism Booster/Fat Burner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there

I've been using metabolism booster/fat burner and there have been a lot of positive changes to my life. Much of the script is now prevelant in my daily acitivities and overall I do a grande amount of subjects that need to be acheieved in my day when previously I would feel to lazy or un interested in doing.

My question is based on the fact that I constantly come in to contact with people at the gym, other men like myself that have ripped, athletic muscular bodies and they envy me. Because I say that it is easy for me to put on weight when eating. They describe how they try to eat so much just for themselves to put on a couple pounds of bulk when I could do it over night. How long do I have to have exposure to the subliminal to acheive this rate of metabolism( e.g. 2, 3, 6 months)? If anyone has experienced this result when using this program your input would be much appreciated.

I want to move on to "attract my perfect submissive sexual lover" subliminal but having a body with the fast enough metabolism to my standards is important. It's understood that physical practice and high activity levels will help me reach my goal but a time limit would be good.

Thanks

Fonzy
P.S. my results is a drop of 15-20 pounds in the month but that includes motivation to train 4plus times a week and a smaller appetite.

Thanks

Fonzy
I can't say what level your metabolism will go to, or in what amount of time. If you have had good results from the program so far, keep using it until you achieve your desired goals.

My suggestion is, the more focused you are on one goal (one subliminal at a time), the better.
Makes sense haha

Thank you for the feedback

Fonzy
Hi. may I ask how long you have used the album? Curious about it. And how many hours per day? Probably different from day to day. So this album kind of gives you energy to do stuff?? That would be cool. I don't need to gain weight, more like need to loose. If I could just make those excuses to not work out og away, I'd be glad.
Hi there

Yeah I used the program for at least 8 hours a day while I was sleeping, sometimes more. This is because the program gives you a lot of energy and causes you to be out and about doing things you have to do.

It really changes your believes on making excuses for going to the gym, preparing a healthy meal etc. I lost a lot of weight because I had a plan to fit in going to the gym 4 times a week. After 32 days I enjoyed going out and doing things head on because I had lost weight, got results from the goals I set out to achieve and found a balance by fitting exercise in my day.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hi thank you for Your answer. Nighttime is most practical for me too. So Nice to hear it gives you energy. If I can get that too, I'd be glad. I must in case so far aim for walking or one of my dvd's, untill I get better paid job. But usually I end up as a support member pretty quickly, so even if I could have afford it, I would need to see that I can work out somehow on a regular basis for 3-4 month before I might consider going to a gym. 32 days is really not a long time, my problem is just sticking to one album. I have so many Things I want to work on, like metabolism, anti-age, thyroid (?) .... So, you lost some weight before starting to og to the gym?? Unable to spell g o in one Word, changes to Norwegian Word for weird reason. It is kind of frustrating to see lots of fit People when one self is over weight. Even I think so too. Has this album done anything With Your appetite? I feel too hungry most of the time, and I dislike that. Might be that I am thirsty, I just don't understand it.
No problem, the script for the program is really what your beliefs will change into if you listen for long enough. After the first couple days you loose 2 or 3 pounds just from the program alone and the sensation of having to "get things done" will be in your head. You will feel like making the right decisions when it comes to choosing foods and staying active.

I did feel a change in my appetite as snacking in between breakfast, lunch and dinner stopped. I guess it's because I thought to myself that I needed three large meals every 24 hours or 5 small ones. Maybe if you chug water, or if needed have some chicken breast to curb your hunger. Walking will definitely be good for this program and i'm sure after you start losing weight you will feel like jogging.

Trust me, the commitment to this program even 60 or 90 days will be worth it as you will see the results and changes being made. I wish I continued that long as my results were coming to a point where I was so active/ energized I could eat till being full and not worry about exceeding my ideal weight. My metabolic levels were constantly increasing.

Thanks

Fonzy
If I could loose 2 or 3 pounds in the first few days I'd really jump around. You must have exercised some for being able to loose that much. Even if exercise is not mentioned in that "loose 2 or 3 pounds...". I usually eat 4 times a day and a little snack or two. I know it wouldn't really be big effort to cut out about 150-200 calories a day that only tastes good, but my stubborn me reaches for it anyway, and some out of habit. Just plain water feels a little dull, but With lemon in it, it's a bit better. To ever think that I might would feel like jogging sounds like a super funny joke. If I could feel more full after a meal without gaining weight, I'd be thrilled. I never feel very full after any meal because I'd gain lots more weight if I did. It almost sounds like you became so active / energized that you didn't know what to do. I have NEEEEVER felt really energized in any of my 36 years, so if I became very much more energized, Iwouldn't know what to do. That thought is kind of weird and somewhat scary. To look like the way I do when I was 117 pounds would be great, but now I think I would look too thin. I was Down to 127 pounds few years ago, but the doctor thought I looked sick, and up my weight went. But 3 months With bad stomach made me loose weight, and some of my appetite dissapeared. You are not considering going back to this album again or?? I understood that you wanted to start on another album. But you can always og back to this one again if Your metabolism should start slowing Down again. :-)
This program sounds like it's exactly what you need. Without having to fit in a couple hours for excercise , metabolism determines how much energy will be used. Maybe it might be caused by routine but your appetite for anything extra can be controlled. By the end of the 32 days I noticed that I wasn't putting on weight from the usual amount of food I was eating and feeling content enough to draw the line. I'm sure you will find some things to do with your extra energy.

I am considering going back to the album for a ninety day run through but like you said there are other programs out there, I am contemplating this or gratitude. I think everyone owes it to their bodies to have a healthy lifestyle as it truly does serve you.

Thanks

Fonzy
Awesome!! But I do not dare to belive that I can believe that I can loose 2-3 pounds on the first few days. Since max of what I have lost in one week have been 1 pound a week, sometimes or most likely half of that. Yep, that appetite for chocolate or 2 biscuits are really about selfcontrole. To not gain any weight on what I am eating now would be great. But loosing 10-15 pounds would be great. If I could start working out anything at all a couple of times a week without giving up, that would be great. I looked great when I was 23 With a 4-pack, only from walking back and forth as a conductor and lifting 20-30 pound babycariages. Some People used their baby Carriages for their groceries, and we had to help them!! Gee how tragic! Gratitude sounds like a good album, could need that myself, and love myself... So glad you take Your time to answer my :-) Thank you thank you
If you overload your muscles with tough exercise, they burn up HEAPS of calories recovering over the next 48 hours and getting stronger. If your exercise is too gentle, you are almost wasting your time, because you need to cut back 32,000 calories to lose 9 lbs of genuine stored fat.

Humans don't need to eat all the time, we have just been programed to believe we can't go long without food.

I started up the power washer one morning at 7am and I worked all day washing the house down and finished on dark - and didn't stop for any food. I was so caught up in the enjoyment of making my house clean, that I never got hungry or tired.

If I spend a lot of time in the house, I eat food I don't need.
True, but if I go outside there's always a reason to go eat at a restaurant.

Thanks

Fonzy
You can burn up another 1,000 calories a week from cutting back sharply on your sitting down time. Instead of sitting down to watch television, just stay on your feet and do a few odd jobs in the same room. As soon as you sit down, you only burn half the calories.

52,000 calories in a year can mean 40lbs lighter in 3 years without dieting.

Eating out of smaller plates can work wonders for some people.
Going to bed late can make your body hungry all the time.
Pages: 1 2