Poll: Do you want a psychic/spiritual sub?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
The New Religion Thread
08-21-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: The New Religion Thread
(08-21-2017 09:12 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  And yes Satanism is About self improvement but it encourages using the left hand Path of God of "do what thou wilt" and Service to Self behavior which if taken far enough and usually is, to energy vampirism. What people don't understand is that when you keep on Parasiting the energy off of people over a lifetime or Many, you loose the connection to source or you get kicked out of the gates of the kingdom of heaven within. This is the Lucifer Archetype which then degrades into turning into the Satan archetype.

Hmm, well I don't believe in the kingdom of heaven, but it is true that the more self-serving you are, the less connected to life you will be, and the less success you will get in the grand scheme of things.

There are many books on leadership that show this phenomenon clearly in that immediate/fast results almost always are short lived, while slower but more resonant ways of leading are perpetual.

The jury is still out for me on whether or not that works with women tho.

In my own life, I have a seemingly imposed zero-tolerance to self-serving behavior.

I don't see it as anything more than the way things work, however. Not supernatural, natural.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2017, 10:58 PM
(08-21-2017 09:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(08-21-2017 09:12 PM)Daredevil Wrote:  And yes Satanism is About self improvement but it encourages using the left hand Path of God of "do what thou wilt" and Service to Self behavior which if taken far enough and usually is, to energy vampirism. What people don't understand is that when you keep on Parasiting the energy off of people over a lifetime or Many, you loose the connection to source or you get kicked out of the gates of the kingdom of heaven within. This is the Lucifer Archetype which then degrades into turning into the Satan archetype.

Hmm, well I don't believe in the kingdom of heaven, but it is true that the more self-serving you are, the less connected to life you will be, and the less success you will get in the grand scheme of things.

There are many books on leadership that show this phenomenon clearly in that immediate/fast results almost always are short lived, while slower but more resonant ways of leading are perpetual.

The jury is still out for me on whether or not that works with women tho.

In my own life, I have a seemingly imposed zero-tolerance to self-serving behavior.

I don't see it as anything more than the way things work, however. Not supernatural, natural.

I talk metaphorically. Which means the kingdom of heaven is where all your power, dreams and essence lies within you.

And all things have a supernatural component to it.

E2 Start Date: March 6th 2016
E2 End Date: November 1st 2017

UD Start Date: November 1st 2017
UD End date: July 1st 2019

INTJ 4w5

Plan: E1>E2>UD>AM7
08-21-2017, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2017 11:04 PM by Alpha360.)
(08-21-2017 02:38 PM)Nox Wrote:  Satan isn't Saturn. For one, yahweh killed Jesus. Not Satan. Biblically, Satan would have rather he lived so that he would have more time to corrupt him. The last thing Satan would want is his death. Satan is as daredevil said associated more with Venus. But that's only if you buy into Christian myth. Yahweh is more closely associated with Saturn, as he restrains his people. Jesus is a false Christ as the sun is not him, although he claims it. Could be why Yahweh had him killed...

Christianity may have had a facelift but it's god is still Yahweh, a war god. Jesus just got thrown in there and now it's all a mess.

The cross is a symbol of earth, but also of the living fire. People think that corresponds to Jesus but that's only because they've never felt it. The cross came from the swastika most likely, as did the ankh.

Set isn't Satan, but he does fill the role of necessary rebellion. Before his name was slanderized he was a more well rounded deity.

Negative energy isn't lucifer. It would be more accurate to say that energy is lucifer. But that will be hard to understand until one experiences what positive and negative energies actually are. Neither are bad or good. They simply strive to create balance. But entities that are thought of as singular energy types create issue. This is why you have angels committing genocide and demons seeking to aid men and people getting all confused on what's what.

This is probably the last I'll write about this as it'd probably get rather upsetting for whoever reads it later on and I don't want people to start thinking I'm a nut job satanist or anything. I'll just say this, when you read information put out by individuals you need to see their past. A lot of western mysteries, the majority even, have been funneled through Christianity and so the meanings have been blurred and adapted to a more Jesus friendly fit.

I think I understand now why we don't agree. I'm interpreting the Bible as it is now which is corrupted (with a modern christian view). So it's totally possible that some of things you are saying about yahweh is True.

I only read a part of the gnotics Gospel once as I didn't have the time.
Anyway in the end the bible is not the most interesting thing to learn about those mysteries I think as it's been corrupted too much. But even with those corruption some things still stand out. And even if it wasn't corrupted the bible was written (it seems) near the dark age period making it a book that is probably not accurate to begin with.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
08-21-2017, 11:11 PM
You guys would like Jordan Peterson, if you haven't heard of him already.

He has a popular series on YouTube explaining the psychogical significance of Bible stories

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
thor2014
08-24-2017, 07:21 AM
I think deep down we are all gods. Think about it some of the subs have helped unlock our dormant potentials and allowed us to perform miracles.

I do believe some power exists in the universe which transcends all mortal power.
[-] The following 3 users Like thor2014's post:
SargeMaximus, Daredevil, samba99
09-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Klamath, if you commit suicide then your gonna have to reincarnate into a similar life situation and this life will be recreated similarly in a different body up untill you reach a point in which you will want to commit suicide again. Then you will have to choose not to commit suicide or you'll repeat the cycle over again. It's kinda like Groundhog day.

If a Nerdy, Dyslexic, no pussy getting boy could become the foremost producer of subliminals in the world then I know you can overcome this and push through, knowing that you have a future and while you might struggle today you will be rewarded with resilience and antifragility when you overcome this. We on the forum have hope in you and I know you can overcome this.

--Daredevil

INTJ 4w5

[-] The following 1 user Likes Daredevil's post:
Alpha360
09-18-2017, 02:04 PM
They Say God gives the Strongest people the hardest battles. Like in weightlifting after a certain point you need more weight and resistance to progress. You break down your muscles and after a period of rest you become stronger than you were before. That's what is happening now. Don't throw in the towel and get back in that ring and knock the Fvck outta life..

A favorite quote of mine

"why do we fall master Bruce, so we can learn to pick ourselves back up"

Alfred

INTJ 4w5

09-21-2017, 06:15 PM
Most of what haunts people are their own Split off soul fragments from traumas, trying to reach enter them. This is Covered in the emotion code book. Frosted, this might be happening to you. Also Get the book Psychic self defense by Dion Fourtune and Spiritual Cleansing by Draja Mickaharic. Get Some Sage and Some Tiger Eye Orgone Generators and you will have massive spiritual protection. But I don't think entities are haunting you i think your just loosing it. But I might be wrong, while on E1 I was having poltergeist type occurrences in my life with people blowing in my ears at night, seeing ghosts and being pulled off the bed by entities.

INTJ 4w5

10-14-2017, 06:39 AM
https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi...a-analysis

This is A good Overview on whats about to happen in our world today.

INTJ 4w5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 40 817 Today 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT
  Tarot thread Alpha360 43 732 10-10-2017 11:20 PM
Last Post: Alpha360
  Magick Discussion Thread Frosted 44 1,487 10-03-2017 04:19 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Movies Thread Benjamin 18 1,105 09-24-2017 12:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  The Astrology Thread hiddenalias 605 4,217 09-23-2017 05:38 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
Smile In this thread we call the universe to help Shannon to succeed Adrien Silva 0 171 08-06-2017 12:12 AM
Last Post: Adrien Silva