Pheromones
09-03-2017, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017 06:34 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
RE: Pheromones
Using Taboo solo in the office. Mind you I'm day 26 into no fap. Holy crap. It pretty much intensified the sensations to a whole new level. I just couldn't concentrate at work. I felt so jittery and wanted to have sex right then and there.

Anyone have simular experiences? I read that Taboo is designed as the amplifier for other pheros. Or your current sensations for that matter. I'm gonna experiment more with Taboo and Evolve solo, then later on Taboo + Evolve combo. It'll be lethal when talking to girls.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Kol, Travis
09-03-2017, 11:34 PM
I am going to order some dominant ascend and give it bash !
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Travis
09-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Wolverine how long did the Taboo oil last on your skin?

INTP
09-04-2017, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 12:53 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
It stayed on strong for 5 hrs. It was weaker after that, but still there on 9 hrs, till I went home and showered. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted for. What about you? And also, did you also feel that it raised your libido?
09-04-2017, 11:36 AM
(09-04-2017 12:44 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  It stayed on strong for 5 hrs. It was weaker after that, but still there on 9 hrs, till I went home and showered. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted for. What about you? And also, did you also feel that it raised your libido?

At least 5-6 hours, maybe more. My testing has been limited though. It raised my libido a little bit

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
wolverine_i_am, thor2014
09-05-2017, 03:53 AM
Travis,

On the subject of Glace. Would you say that the responses were remarkable ?. Was there a huge difference in peoples reactions with and without Glace. My reluctance to purchase Glace is because of the negative side effects I experienced with L2K.

(09-04-2017 11:36 AM)Travis Wrote:  
(09-04-2017 12:44 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  It stayed on strong for 5 hrs. It was weaker after that, but still there on 9 hrs, till I went home and showered. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted for. What about you? And also, did you also feel that it raised your libido?

At least 5-6 hours, maybe more. My testing has been limited though. It raised my libido a little bit
09-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Hmm.. Yeah I did notice a difference wearing Glace, but it's not super strong like oils i've used.

If you want to buy a social, I'd go for one of the oils from my own experience.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
thor2014
09-05-2017, 05:05 PM
I've got a new favorite phero.. M512 Wingman by HAX. I've heard that it is like X22, but for warm weather. Lucky for me, we're going through a heatwave in LA. I'm still getting used to the effects, but they feel incredible.

Great ease, confidence and relaxation. Eye contact w/ women greatly increased, mood improved, rock star mentality. Better wit and banter, less self-conscious.

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
thor2014
09-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Anyone had experiences of using products from Androtics Direct ?
09-07-2017, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2017 06:12 PM by Travis.)
Hey guys, I need some help.

I used too many socials, whatever that chemical is called that makes you act timid. I feel like giant biatch right now and its been turning off girls. Was having amazing phero results until two days ago.

I've been using Glace everyday, so I think that's the culprit, but I also have used flirt XS, M512, and X22

Trying to prevent this from happening in the future

INTP
09-07-2017, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 06:52 AM by Dr. Strangelove.)
(...)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Strangelove's post:
RTBoss
09-08-2017, 08:02 AM
(09-07-2017 06:11 PM)Travis Wrote:  Hey guys, I need some help.

I used too many socials, whatever that chemical is called that makes you act timid. I feel like giant biatch right now and its been turning off girls. Was having amazing phero results until two days ago.

I've been using Glace everyday, so I think that's the culprit, but I also have used flirt XS, M512, and X22

Trying to prevent this from happening in the future

Probably all that a-nol, it can really undercut any alpha signature.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
Travis
09-09-2017, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2017 08:16 AM by SargeMaximus.)
Lately I'm thinking cops may be all you need.

I'm reading Mystery Method and he says there are 3 stages to sex: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction.

He also says that Seduction will be taken care of at times by the woman herself if the first 2 have already been established.

Attraction can be accomplished many different ways, but a powerful way is pre-selection (Cops would be included here I imagine).

That just leaves Comfort. Good convo, and not f*cking things up.

It's a theory. Testing it on my hairdresser and may test it on approaches in the coming days.

"I do not conquer; I submit." - Casanova
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Travis
09-11-2017, 05:08 PM
(09-09-2017 08:16 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Lately I'm thinking cops may be all you need.

I'm reading Mystery Method and he says there are 3 stages to sex: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction.

He also says that Seduction will be taken care of at times by the woman herself if the first 2 have already been established.

Attraction can be accomplished many different ways, but a powerful way is pre-selection (Cops would be included here I imagine).

That just leaves Comfort. Good convo, and not f*cking things up.

It's a theory. Testing it on my hairdresser and may test it on approaches in the coming days.

The thing with cops is that it gives what is known as the "seducers aura". I've experienced it before after a night of hot sex with a really hot woman. The next day all the women I came in contact with were giving me respect, even the waitresses I regularly see were reasssessing their opinions of me. At the time I didn't even know that it was the copulins, I chalked it up something new in my aura. Of course the effect faded the following day but while it was there I felt like King.

It's powerful stuff.
09-15-2017, 02:12 AM
Anybody here have experience with Aqua Vitae and/or Alfa Maschio?
09-17-2017, 11:38 AM
(09-15-2017 02:12 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Anybody here have experience with Aqua Vitae and/or Alfa Maschio?

No, although AM is on my list. read good things about it.

From my notes:

Alpha Maschio - Intuitive, helps you figure out how to "tune" into a girl to behave and talk the way she likes. Helps you be more charismatic, witty, smart.

WARNING: CAN make you very angry because of the androstenone. If this happens, immediately scrub the application points with hydrogen peroxide and try a lower dose.

Btw Wolverine, you tried Cohesion yet?
09-17-2017, 11:41 AM
No I haven't yet.

I'm more interested in AV lately. It forces you to level up your game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
SargeMaximus
09-17-2017, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 12:41 PM by Travis.)
AM was my first phero.

AM is the phero that made me feel most masculine. Granted, my other pheros are socials. I felt relaxed on it as well, and confident.

The thing is though, many people say the new AM and other products from Alpha Dream aren't as good as before. I've only used it within the last year so I can't say

INTP
09-22-2017, 07:22 PM
FWIW I tried DMSI + Pheromones for about a month and I was having mixed results. pheromones and MLS seem much more effective.

I'm guessing the pheromone optimizer in DMSI fux with your pheromone ratios rendering it less effective.

ENFP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Master Of All Trades. Jack of None.
09-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Makes sense, given the pheromone modules in DMSI. Pheromones on top of DMSI seems like a mess

It's funny that you mentioned that, because I've gotten better results with phero's on MLS as well.

INTP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androtics Pheromones John.E 12 15,195 09-16-2013 09:45 AM
Last Post: Fonzy3