Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency
12-31-2017, 06:06 AM
RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency
What do you guys think about Ethereum? Is it a good long term investment?

INTP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2017, 01:55 PM
(12-31-2017 06:06 AM)Travis Wrote:  What do you guys think about Ethereum? Is it a good long term investment?

Trig Coin, XVG, TRX

“I'll Take a Nightmare That's Real Over a Dream That's a Lie"-Sarah
01-01-2018, 05:30 AM
Which site do you guys use to store your cryptos?

I'm just about to buy some

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
01-01-2018, 02:29 PM
I'm using coinbase and cryptopia

Cryptopia is the only exchange supporting ETN atm. Bittrex may support it in the near future.

INTP
01-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Interesting activity on ETH. I think $800-900 will be the new floor now. Some people think Ethereum will "flip" with bitcoin because it is based on better technology

INTP
01-02-2018, 05:45 AM
(01-01-2018 05:30 AM)Determined Wrote:  Which site do you guys use to store your cryptos?

I'm just about to buy some

For long term I store them on Paper Wallet.

Short term-On Binance,Bittrex,Cryptopia,CoinExchange

01-02-2018, 06:01 AM
Mine are currently on Binance.

Is it really that dangerous that we have to move them to a paper wallet?

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
01-02-2018, 06:51 AM
The risk is as high as the probability the exchange gets hacked.
The main problem I see is that when it's on your paper wallet and you need to exchange fast to another currency it takes even more time.
The more secure something is the harder it is to use, one has to find the right balance of security and usability. Nothing is safe ultimately.
Bitcoin is probably the worst here as transaction fees are crazy high.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
01-02-2018, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 06:54 AM by Alpha360.)
I invested 100$ in Crycash, it seems like a good project
https://crycash.io/

About Electroneum I wouldn't advise someone to invest a lot as I think the probability to grow fast right now is a lot lower than it was at first. I'm still mining it but I also wouldn't advise someone to buy mining hardware only for ETN.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
[-] The following 3 users Like Alpha360's post:
Zane, Travis, Mr. Anderson
01-02-2018, 07:03 AM
(01-02-2018 06:01 AM)Determined Wrote:  Mine are currently on Binance.

Is it really that dangerous that we have to move them to a paper wallet?

No,its not dangerous ,but if u have invested alot of amount and wanna hold it for 2-3 years then its better u move it to paper wallet or desktop. If not, then there is no problem leaving them on Exchange for short term.

Mine is on Bittrex,Binance cause its for short term,weekly trading and security is strong. Google Authentication,Email .

Its not that its gonna get hacked that easily but if u r in crypto world then ofc u have to get used to the fact that it can happen.

01-02-2018, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2018 09:47 AM by Alpha360.)
The main risk in my opinion is if the exchange get hacked.
The amount of 2 way authentication doesn't change how much secure it will be (your personal account).
Most exchange are forcing 3 way authentication, sometimes 4 (password, Pin, Mail, Google authentication) and to me it seems useless. There are probably doing it to build trust but it's useless and actually slowing you down for nothing.
Password + mail is enough as long as your mail has 2 way in it. That's a 2 way already, most exchange tell you to add another Whistle while pretending it's a 2 way when it will be a 3 already.
I don't see any reason to do it. Maybe if you have more than 15000$ on it.
There are also some that complained they couldn't get their account back due to problems with google authentication. Extreme measure are for extreme case, A 4 way authentication for 1000$ ? that's crazy.

01-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Ethereums ***** moonin' bros!

INTP
01-04-2018, 05:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 05:05 AM by Alpha360.)
TRX mooning, My brother is at 3000$ worth of TRX, invested only 100$, that's nothing. Who said TRX sucks ? Lipssealed
At the very least it's a good pump and dump coin Popcorn
If I had the decency to dump my electroneum when TRX started mooning I would be at 30 000$

Verge is going to Moon soon I think and next week even bigger mooning (let's see if that prediction come true)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Travis
01-04-2018, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 09:44 AM by Travis.)
The guys over at 4chan.org/biz are making insane gains. They also have photographic proof. I've learned a lot from that place. Those guys are autistic and understand the different aspects of each coin, and what coins will be necessary as the technology progresses.

I'm poor but consider investing $5k in LINK, with the hopes that we see $100/coin by eoy. Right now it's sitting at $1/coin.

Enigma (ENG) is also highly recommended over there, the dev team are all from MIT

Omisego(OMG) - If you have 100 of this coin, you will be rich. Investors are acquiring this coin, because if the PLASMA technology is implemented, the price will explode.

iExec(RLC) - This coin looked extremely promising, but I was very tired and forgot what it did. Will update if possible.

IOTA - This coin is highly praised on /biz

INTP
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis's post:
Zane, Kol
01-04-2018, 10:27 AM
(01-04-2018 05:01 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  TRX mooning, My brother is at 3000$ worth of TRX, invested only 100$, that's nothing. Who said TRX sucks ? Lipssealed
At the very least it's a good pump and dump coin Popcorn
If I had the decency to dump my electroneum when TRX started mooning I would be at 30 000$

Verge is going to Moon soon I think and next week even bigger mooning (let's see if that prediction come true)

ETN is gonna take time.. That's what I think.

But I always knew that TRX will shoot all of a sudden. The same thing is gonna happen with XVG.

Every Coin has it's Day.

01-04-2018, 11:03 AM
In the meantime you might as well use that money for other things Whistle
While ETN is Sleeping others are growing fast.

01-04-2018, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2018 11:06 AM by Travis.)
Review of ENG, via /biz:

"This one is a sleeping giant. With a max supply of only 150 mil, it's going to be a x100 coin for sure.

It is not comparable to other Crypto projects nor is it in competition with them.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts.

This second-layer network provides privacy and increased scalability, the Enigma protocol is Blockchain agnostic meaning it can work with and be complementary to other Blockchain Networks(ETH,Monero etc).

The Potential of this project is massive, the endless use cases for Enigma will be a gateway to mass adoption of Blockchain technology.

The team is also developing dApps to be built on the data marketplace, the first of which 'Catalyst' is a data driven Crypto-investment trading platform

If that spiel isn't enough here's some links for your own research:

https://blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-priva...db8c9ee2f6
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/...s_it_have/
https://medium.com/@kt008/solving-the-so...8262b455ff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...8ubzqim0LE [Embed]

Their Principal Advisor is Alex Pentland who is one of the most cited authors in computer science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Pentland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TGfZ55d...e&t=22m15s [Embed]

Latest update from head of Growth/Marketing Tor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t [Embed]"

TLDR: BUY ENG YOU GOONS!!

It will never be this low again!

***** three day deposits on COINBASE man..

INTP
01-04-2018, 11:05 AM
(01-04-2018 09:40 AM)Travis Wrote:  The guys over at 4chan.org/biz are making insane gains. They also have photographic proof. I've learned a lot from that place. Those guys are autistic and understand the different aspects of each coin, and what coins will be necessary as the technology progresses.

I'm poor but consider investing $5k in LINK, with the hopes that we see $100/coin by eoy. Right now it's sitting at $1/coin.

Enigma (ENG) is also highly recommended over there, the dev team are all from MIT

Omisego(OMG) - If you have 100 of this coin, you will be rich. Investors are acquiring this coin, because if the PLASMA technology is implemented, the price will explode.

iExec(RLC) - This coin looked extremely promising, but I was very tired and forgot what it did. Will update if possible.

IOTA - This coin is highly praised on /biz

Thanks I will investigate if they are worth something, IOTA like I said I don't trust it.

01-04-2018, 11:14 AM
First tested passed for Enigna, very very promising Wink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha360's post:
Travis
01-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Eng seems the most promising, I bought 15 for fun and giggles.

Link the CEO is unknown and communication doesn't seem to be their skills which is crucial for fast growth. But project seems very good. Not sure yet. CEO seems to be the main concerns here.

Omg too big already, 24 rank is high, not sure about investing at this point, need more time.

RLC project seems goods, not great but it's 130 so I think it can get around 50 and make a good investment. Going to invest a little as it's on HITbtc.

IOTA, it's a scam Ohmy (just kidding)