Subliminal Talk
Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency (/Thread-Bitcoin-Electroneum-Cryptocurrency-A-New-Crypto-currency)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-14-2017

Back in 2013 a few friends of mine urged me to get into bitcoin. I could tell they were nervous, and being broke blokes that they were, they wanted me to invest and of course lend them money to buy bitcoins. Nope, Nope nope. Sigh, that was back when Bitcoins hit about $200 - 300. Now, they are currently going for $5800. Wow. If I had only put out a few hundred back then, I would be driving a lambo. Crazy.

Electroneum is a new cryptocurrency coming out. You can currently invest in it now, and it will hit the market on November 1st. Right now, the current price to buy one Electroneum (ETN) is .007 cents. It caught my eye because one it is so cheap, and two, they aim to be different by appealing to mobile users to allow the currency to be traded on a mobile app without any transfer costs and to be used as a mobile gaming currency. There are a few other factors, and I encourage you to do some research, but potentially this is an interesting investment opportunity. I tossed a few hundred at it because I'm currently able to. If the price goes up to even 10 cents per coin I will have made $3500. If it goes up to a dollar per coin? Over 30 grand. Thats insane.

I encourage you to do your own research. Yahoo finance, among other reliable news outlets, have some interesting things to say about it. Check out Electroneum's white paper as well on their website. As of writing, October 15th 2017, 11.5 Million Dollars have been raised by 105,000 users. The coin will be released to the public in approximately 15 days.

If you are interested, signing up under my referral will give you a 1% bonus whenever you buy Electroneum for life AND will gain you much love from yours truly Popcorn Please be responsible when investing. It is a gamble, after all.

Click this link to join Electroneum

Is Elecroneum a scam? Is it a great opportunity? Discuss!

News:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/introducing-electroneum-first-british-cryptocurrency-091551966.html
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167305.80
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

Electroneum Overview / White Paper
http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Disclaimer
Nothing I say is to be considered as financial advice. I am not instructing anyone to follow my lead. I am simply posting about cryptocurrencies and my opinions. I in no way am guaranteeing financial success nor do I claim that what I do is in any way a guarantee of profit.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Zane - 10-15-2017

Thanks Man. I wasn't that Smart enough to invest in Bitcoin when it came. I had no idea what it was when it first came out.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-15-2017

(10-15-2017, 12:09 AM)Zane Wrote: Thanks Man. I wasn't that Smart enough to invest in Bitcoin when it came. I had no idea what it was when it first came out.

Same. Thats another reason why i'm jumping at this.

The only problem though, is that you can only buy ETN (Electroneum) with bitcoin. So, to do that, you have to sign up to an exchange website like xcoins.io which requires you to submit a picture of you holding your driver's license. Yep, I know. I did it quite some time ago but it takes a day or two to approve you. This really irks me, and I find comfort in knowing that nobody will have to go through crap like this with ETN. According to ETN, there are no transfer costs, and you do not need a photo ID or any form of ID to sign up, trade, or exchange ETN.

If anyone is really interested, and has decent standing in the community, I don't mind helping out by accepting paypal transfers and then sending you the Bitcoins. Please note, you do still have to sign up for a bitcoin wallet site such as xcoins to accept the bitcoins to use as payment for buying ETN. (You only have to submit license for transferring BTC, not for having a wallet.) Also keep in mind, I personally have to pay transfer fees, lenders fees, and other odd fees for purchasing BTC from xcoins. I can upload a screenshot later showing the calculations on the website. For example, to buy about $78 dollars worth of BTC it costs $98. Minus another 5 or so to transfer. It really is a headache so I'm glad ETN is eliminating this process. Yes, all BTC exchange websites require a photo ID because it is heavily regulated.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-15-2017

It would be so much easier if we could directly buy with paypal

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - JackOfHearts - 10-15-2017

[Image: pic.jpg]

Lol

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Daredevil - 10-15-2017

(10-15-2017, 02:51 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [Image: pic.jpg]

Lol

VPN

Im not sure my french license will pass through a VPN

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Daredevil - 10-15-2017

Yes it will, VPN is just changing an IP adress. Get Opera Browser and Change it to the US.

You need an ID, I don't have an American ID, I have a french one. A VPN isn't going to translate my ID Unsure

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - yoshilee - 10-15-2017

I used Bitpanda in the past. You can buy there BTC, ETH, Dash and LTC.

I guess we can't buy anything without the first step verification on Bitpanda?

My country phone number isn't supported Gratte

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Steve_ - 10-15-2017

Lol wow this is unnecessarily complicated, all thanks to BTC. Sorry Alpha360 and Daredevil.
In that event, you can send me USD through paypal and I can do the BTC purchase for you. Floating offer.

Electroneum sign-ups went up by 10,000 users in the last 12 hours. 17 hours ago, in the facebook group, a guy invested 30 BTC ($165,375.90) into ETN. Thats 30mil ETN he purchased. Lol this is getting crazy. There are Electroneum billboards in NYC and Vancouver now, as of past few days, and since we broke the 5 - 10mil mark, ETN is starting to open conversations with xbox and ps4 developers to make mining apps.

RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - dweller94 - 10-15-2017

Just signed up with your ref, will see what I can invest ..

Yeah I just got 8656 ETN Whistle