Return to Alphaness - Alpha 6.0
09-11-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Return to Alphaness - Alpha 6.0
@ Ben - Thanks man! I'll apply it when the inspiration arises

It's 1:30AM in my watch right now, and I woke up from my dream. Right now it's quite hazy but I all I can remember is it involved my recent ex. In the dream I was being verbal about deserving to be treated better. So far, I haven't had the urge to go look for her anymore. I have continued with my life without her. And everything feels okay. I have finally moved on after a month of being exposed to Alpha Stage 1. I have achieved one of my primary objectives in running Alpha Male. Smile

Looking forward to what lies ahead...

If You keep going, you'll get there. Consistency is the key to Success

Admitting that you need help doesn't make you broken, it makes you Fixable and Teachable.

It's gonna get Harder before it becomes easier. You just gotta make through the hard stuff first.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Day 6 of Stage 2. I have yet to see any difference between this stage and the previous stage. There has been no major irritation as of the moment. I'm currently pointing out in reference to my previous Alpha Stage 2 runs of previous versions of Alpha Male. Posted to serve as a marker.

Admitting that you need help doesn't make you broken, it makes you Fixable and Teachable.

It's gonna get Harder before it becomes easier. You just gotta make through the hard stuff first.
09-16-2017, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2017 10:19 PM by SexyMofo.)
8th day of Stage 2

Woke up today with some feelings being cleared. Looking forward to getting rid of them as the day progresses. So far, I haven't had any episodes of seething anger lately unlike when I ran the older versions. So that's quite a nice improvement. Eye locking has initiated. But amidst the signs of interest being shown by women, deep inside I feel empty. As if there's something lacking. It's like I'm having an existential "blah". Getting excited to run Stage 3.

It's funny how you feel that urge to finish everything in the shortest period of time because of the growth pains you are experiencing. I have always felt that urge every time I do Alpha. Anyone else running Alpha had that similar urge?

09-19-2017, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2017 04:20 AM by SexyMofo.)
So my motivation to do things has returned. I am slowly moving from the state of inactivity to the state action. Started exercising yesterday as well as am looking forward to exercising today. I have become more disciplined in terms of my sleeping habits. It's like I feel the nudge to move my ass instead of staying for long periods in bed. Btw ftw, I didn't experience this(staying in bed for so long and falling asleep again) during my previous runs. I have been quite proactive during my early stages. Must be the Procrastination module manifesting its effects.

I have also noticed that during this run I have picked up a knack for unhealthy food. But recently it has come more and more to my attention that I should choose better food. Getting more interested in how I appear more. Updating my wardrobe and getting rid of my worn pants. I have shifted my view from people-oriented to self-oriented. Somehow this didnt stick in my previous runs. Hopefully it sticks this time.