Subliminal Talk
Alphaness bridging over to Sexiness - AM6.0 -> SM3.0 1st Run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alphaness bridging over to Sexiness - AM6.0 -> SM3.0 1st Run (/Thread-Alphaness-bridging-over-to-Sexiness-AM6-0-SM3-0-1st-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Alphaness bridging over to Sexiness - AM6.0 -> SM3.0 1st Run - SexyMofo - 07-07-2017

I have been viewing all of your Journals about DMSi so thought to myself to check it out myself.

It has already been 14 days since i started 3.1A. and so far I haven't seen any great results, the same described by some. No peculiar dreams or whatsoever. Although I had episodes of extreme Hunger, but maybe it was because I got sick during those times with stomach flu.

Usage mode previously was 3x as what was prescribed, but i increased it to 8x then I increased it to 12-14x. sometimes I use it during sleep. First few days i slept like a rock and that was it.

**** wrong info on the number of days. It has only been 9 days on 3.1A, and 5 days on 3.1B previously

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SexyMofo - 07-08-2017

Btw, i have previously tested some pevious versions. v2.4 was okay, v2.5 celebrity effect was more pronounced as well as there were few getting attracted to me. i did v3.01 for a little bit and yes that too celebrity effect was prominent. but for this version, im not quite sure though cause its taking some time and more runs to produce any tangible results.

Waves of different feelings are rushing through me right now. Somewhat feeling vulnerable and insecure with regards to my ex. We have recently split prior to DMSi. I aim to have the tables turned this time. Probably because we were already planning to start a family and all. but things went downhill somewhat while we were approaching our first year together. we split up before we even reached our 1 year.

I was even thinking of running Alpha Male for a while. but the itch is rather painful so i opted to use DMSI. What do you think guys? i was aiming to snipe her back into my life right now. Your opinions would be highly appreciated.

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - RTBoss - 07-08-2017

DMSI will help you sort out your feelings regarding the breakup. You could likely use the healing/clearing, so I'd stick with Version A at least 32 days. Switching between A and B has helped me and some others make some pretty massive changes (at least internally), so I would recommend spending 32+ days with A, then switching every two weeks as Shannon recommends.

@ RTBoss Thanks bro. Yep am currently using the 3.1A version. and am somewhat lovin' it

Updates:

woke up today refreshed, rejuvenated and all. Feeling upbeat and confident considering I only had a few hours of sleep since my last post. My bestfriend noticed the gangster sway in my walk and told me what's up? Its like i'm some dangerous hot rod about to whoop up somebody's ass. Feeling more confident as if I was a celebrity. More to come in the coming days. Wink

***edit:

on a side question, How do you know if somebody is getting sniped by short range, long range sniper script?
what would be some of what the women would display? would it extend to having that person dream about you? run naked towards you? lol

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SexyMofo - 07-11-2017

Updates:

Decided Yesterday to stop DMSI. since its still in the process of Development. I had faster results on older versions of it. Will wait till the upcoming last version of that program. For the mean time, I ran AM refresher since last night. And Boy I think I made the right decision. will run AM Refresher for 32 days from now on. Meanwhile, I purchased SM3 so i could use it after doing my AM refresher. I would be willing to bet on older technologies for results that I want.

Crossed fingers after more than 7 months i'll be a sex magnet Wink

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SargeMaximus - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 08:23 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: Updates:

Decided Yesterday to stop DMSI. since its still in the process of Development. I had faster results on older versions of it. Will wait till the upcoming last version of that program. For the mean time, I ran AM refresher since last night. And Boy I think I made the right decision. will run AM Refresher for 32 days from now on. Meanwhile, I purchased SM3 so i could use it after doing my AM refresher. I would be willing to bet on older technologies for results that I want.

Crossed fingers after more than 7 months i'll be a sex magnet Wink

Interested to see how you do on SM. To date, SM has been the hardest sub I ever ran.

I'm curious why you don't just go back to the DMSI version you were getting results on however.

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SexyMofo - 07-11-2017

Hey Sarge! As much as i would want to, but experimenting with new unstable technology has raised quite some concerns with me, that is with regards to making most out of my time. I am currently in the state on which time is always of the essence and results are and should be guaranteed. That's why i reverted to Alpha Refresher and will proceed with Sex Magnet 3.0.

Alpha Male already has consistently produced quality results for me. And by the looks of it Sex Magnet could also do the same thing as DMSI but on a gradual pace. there are a lot of reviews about Sex Magnet so that gives me somewhat of a head's up on trying it as an ajunct for AM training. And another thing, running the AM Refresher has worked wonders for me even for just 12 hours. I'm back to my old self now. IDGAF attitude is prominent, and i bet everything else will be on its way in manifesting.

For the mean time, I'll just wait for the final result of all the DMSI testings. most probably I would do it after Sex Magnet if that is feasibly possible.

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SargeMaximus - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 09:33 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: Hey Sarge! As much as i would want to, but experimenting with new unstable technology has raised quite some concerns with me, that is with regards to making most out of my time. I am currently in the state on which time is always of the essence and results are and should be guaranteed. That's why i reverted to Alpha Refresher and will proceed with Sex Magnet 3.0.

This makes a lot of sense to me. Nothing worse than wasting time.

I hear you about guaranteed results too.

(07-11-2017, 09:33 PM)SexyMofo Wrote: Alpha Male already has consistently produced quality results for me. And by the looks of it Sex Magnet could also do the same thing as DMSI but on a gradual pace. there are a lot of reviews about Sex Magnet so that gives me somewhat of a head's up on trying it as an ajunct for AM training. And another thing, running the AM Refresher has worked wonders for me even for just 12 hours. I'm back to my old self now. IDGAF attitude is prominent, and i bet everything else will be on its way in manifesting.

For the mean time, I'll just wait for the final result of all the DMSI testings. most probably I would do it after Sex Magnet if that is feasibly possible.

AM is a very good program. I'm still debating whether or not I'll run it for a fourth time myself this fall.

Anyhow, good to hear the refresher is serving you. Like I said, I'll be following your journal. Smile

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - chaosvrgn - 07-12-2017

Faster results aren't necessarily the best results. I ran AM6 for an entire year. Loved it, built a great framework.

However, I've run DMSI v3.1 for what? 3 months now? And my results are getting insane -- my entire life is on a trajectory toward success and I'm building a harem of beautiful women. Got a chick texting me today about how she can't wait until we fuck again. Got a date Saturday. Got a number today.

This is not a criticism toward you, just clarifying for lurkers.

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - SexyMofo - 07-15-2017

@ chaosvrgn - Good to hear that your getting great results man! But maybe its just a choice for me to do Sex Magnet instead of DMSI. I was able to buy Sex Magnet already so might as well test it and find out whether I will be able to get great results Smile

Updates:
things have been cool right now. Things just seem to be in a flow state. sometimes there are bursts of feelings but that's just about it. Confidence and social influence are at an all time high. Its nice to be back.

on a side Note, does anybody know how to change the name of this thread so it would match appropriately with the path that am about to take?

RE: Life Under the Sun with DMSI - JackOfHearts - 07-16-2017

Edit the title of your first post

RE: Life Under the Sun with Sex Magnet - SexyMofo - 07-16-2017

@ Alpha Thanks man. I'm quite a dinosaur with regards to these online tech stuff.

Anyhow my sexy alpha male walk is back. Everything seems to go on smoothly. A lot of people have been showing signs of submission. They even mistaken me to be a doctor or some rich SOB by the way I carry myself around. Power is seething through my skin. Everything seems to get better and better every day. Emotional stability has also returned and is beginning to be cemented in place. More to come in the next few days.

RE: Life Under the Sun with Sex Magnet - SexyMofo - 07-25-2017

Insecurities are now coming at me in waves. My ex still comes and goes in my thoughts. Partly also because we work in the same place. Although i know she aint worth thinking, it cant be helped. Maybe this is what the subliminal is taking care of as of the moment. Hopefully SM takes care of the woman on the pedestal thing. I dont know why that part is very much resistant to Alpha Male. I have done countless runs already, but when breakup comes, everything seems to revert back to the old self. That really sucks. I hope Shannon can shed some light to that. Calling on Shannon!

On other news, my voice is smoother and sexier. A lot of people seem to notice it especially when I answer the phone. Nurses cant help but compliment my seductive voice. lol Calling other people's shit aint no problem with me also. I believe things are slowly moving into place.