SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha
11-14-2017, 11:54 AM
RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha
Going through an intense inner morality odyssey atm. Back to square one in all areas of my life. Results and success I built up evaporated in the blink of an eye. Yet one thing remains: people and how they are responding to me.

My family is distrustful of me, people on the street stare at me.

Today I was waiting to turn left into a road. 3 cars were in that road already. When I looked over, the guy in the car directly in front of me was staring at me and wouldn't look away for a few seconds. Then he was looking at his phone. The car in front of him moved and it was his turn (4 way stop intersection) so I honked my horn. He didn't move or look up from his phone. So I honked again, longer this time. He moved. Then the car behind him took it's place and the woman in there was staring at me too. I smiled at her but she just blankly starred then looked away.

Wtf is going on?

I swear no one trusts me now that I'm trying my best to be a person worthy of trust. Why does that happen? And why did people trust me years ago when I didn't have any morality?

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2017, 04:44 AM
Sarge, you ran DMSI for about a year, didn't you ?
How are the results overall ? I know from your journal that the attraction wasn't quite there but what about the other goals ? Did you feel any internal shift somewhere ?

Quote:Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility.

Develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-15-2017, 06:45 AM
(11-15-2017 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Sarge, you ran DMSI for about a year, didn't you ?

I think so. Give or take a few months.

(11-15-2017 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  How are the results overall ?

Sales ability went to shit. Unfocused mentally.

(11-15-2017 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  I know from your journal that the attraction wasn't quite there but what about the other goals ?

Let's be clear, the attraction WAS there, but all of the women who became attracted and acted on it went 180 on me and lost interest, with the exception of the girls I rejected myself.

Attraction didn't seem to be a problem, although I may have been approached more in 2.5 or 3.0.1 (can't remember).

(11-15-2017 04:44 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Did you feel any internal shift somewhere ?

Quote:Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility.

Develop, enhance and improve your self esteem, self respect, sense of self worth, self liking, self love, self validation, deservingness, self support, self confidence, self image, overcome fear, guilt and shame.

I don't understand your question. I felt lots of internal shifts.

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
11-15-2017, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 07:59 AM by DarkPlouf.)
I am asking how much you felt the benefits stated above.
For example did you felt a shift in your body language or vocalization?

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-15-2017, 10:42 AM
(11-15-2017 07:59 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  I am asking how much you felt the benefits stated above.
For example did you felt a shift in your body language or vocalization?

Well to be honest I don't know what it all that stuff means or what that even looks like.

Body language seems better, vocalization/tonality has always been good, but there were periods where my voice got deeper and my brother seemed to try and outdo me by going lower as well. I'm back to medium deep. Maybe even high pitched. I've always had a high pitched voice.

ION, went applying to a ton of places in person today. Some good reactions, some not so good. Hope I get a job soon. Winter is coming.

11-15-2017, 01:47 PM
Bit the bullet and bought Charisma on Command (monthly subscription). Good stuff so far. Already giving me some great insights. However, the forum is dead, which sucks.

11-15-2017, 04:14 PM
So...

Went to a job interview today. Was using some stuff from the Charisma University.

POWERFUL.

This is the first time I've ever not gotten a job, was about to leave, and had the guy say "Wait! I don't want to lose you just yet... maybe we can work something out."

Basically, I wasn't qualified for the position but he wants to get me to do door-to-door for his company in the spring. It's unlikely I'll be unemployed in the spring, but the fact that he had that reaction when I was leaving (most times they don't object to me leaving. Bad sign, no?) is a good indicator of something good.

We'll have to see how it performs under scrutiny. I'm looking for jobs now and I'll be studying this stuff every day so if it works, I'll know it. I will get a job, and have people enjoy being around me for a change. :o

Anyhow, good stuff.

Also, if this turns out to be legit, "How To Win Friends and Influence People" will DEFINITELY be outdated, as some of the principles directly contradict the book, and he explains why it doesn't work as well as what he discovered.

[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
enoch, findingme
11-16-2017, 01:45 PM
Got in a car accident today. No one else involved. I just slipped on some ice and started to spin out. I hit a concrete railing.

So simple yet now I have a barely drivable car and at least $1000 worth of damage not to mention the increase in insurance premiums which will be ridiculous. Damn. This is frustrating.

I was on my way home from applying for work. My money is about to run out and it's winter. This is a challenge for sure.

11-16-2017, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 02:27 PM by rayrocanaldo.)
Sarge said : Let's be clear, the attraction WAS there, but all of the women who became attracted and acted on it went 180 on me and lost interest, with the exception of the girls I rejected myself.
[/quote]

I've always had that problem in my life. Girls got attracted to me on the original AOS but lost interest right away. I'll be fixing that in the near future. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes rayrocanaldo's post:
SargeMaximus
11-16-2017, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 02:27 PM by rayrocanaldo.)
Too bad we cant delete msgs anymore
11-16-2017, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017 10:26 PM by SargeMaximus.)
OMG! This stuff is so powerful :o

So I was at the gym just now. Normally I go in, do my workout, leave.

Today, I was trying to have my lower jaw loose and smile in the eyes a bit (Charisma stuff from the university). Just trying to look positive. I figured I just looked retarded but I thought “can’t be much worse”.

ANYhow, I was finished my workout, heading to my locker, and a guy was in front of it. He was talking to a friend.
He moved out of the way (common courtesy, though this doesn’t happen often and whenever it does, I feel more like I’ve intimidated people) and I opened my locker.

Then he moved his clothes to the side of the bench, clearing space for me. I said thank you but very quietly.
They were talking about something and as I was tying my shoes I joined in, seamlessly.

After a few minutes, they were leaving and we said our goodbye’s, but the guy who initially moved out of the way for me, immediately turned around, stuck his hand out and said “What’s you’re name btw?” and we exchanged names.
Nothing like that happens to me. Maybe once in my whole life. So that was cool.

Then, when I was leaving, I chatted with the guy at the front desk and had a decent convo.

Great stuff!

#CharismaOnCommandUniversity

11-18-2017, 11:40 AM
So I've been on AM Refresher for about a month! :o

Notables:

- Police cars everywhere I go
- Got in a car accident
- No improvement to sales (but it IS November, which probably has more to do with it). I ike Shannon's idea to include financial support in DMSI. I'm not a fan of going from $3000+/month while only working 2 hours a day to working 5 hours a day and making less than half, which is what happened this year.

- Very dark thoughts at times
- No one seems to care/catch 22: I do what I think will make me valuable to people (improve social skills, study charisma) and it seems to hurt my value, or I don't work on those things (or abandon them), and have no value anyways (i.e. stay at home, never go out, and never get invited to things).
- Attraction seems to fluctuate and hasn't changed much from when on DMSI. Maybe it's the bloom, but I don't notice any change. Attraction is clearly not a problem for me. I advocate putting more comfort or social skills (specifically eliminating faux pas and bonding/rapport/relatability modules) into DMSI. Attraction only goes so far.

Case in point: Approached/hit on by a girl at a bar during this refresher (Ref. Page 2 of this journal). It went no where.
A few girls online contacted me. Also went no where.

The attraction causes the girls to initiate, but it CLEARLY doesn't lead to sex. It's so blatantly obvious to me. I honestly don't know why people think DMSI needs more attraction. I don't think it does. I think it needs social skills and charisma. Social skills to allow for interactions with women to CONTINUE, and charisma to keep the user from shooting himself in the foot with faux pas.

OR

It needs SO MUCH attraction that any shortcomings we have are forgiven, and forgiven forever. So, if you faux pas (like I do) women just excuse it, and have sex with you. If you don't live up to what they're expectations are of you, they excuse it and just accept it as who you are.

If you insult them unintentionally they excuse it, if you can't relate to them they excuse it, ad infinitum.

I'm not an advocate of this, however, because who wants to be an uncalibrated asshole? I know I don't, which is why I work on my social skills.

It's a fine line, however, because you don't want to be supplicating, but you also don't want to be hurting people in the name of "I'm not supplicating!"

/rant

Moving on:
- Read a lot of books, cover to cover, while on AM refresher
- Morality is becoming a HUGE concern
- Talking to strangers still. Making good impressions sometimes, other times not. Last night I went to Justice League with my cousin (it was pretty good, though needs improvement.) and got into a convo with 3 girls working there. Basically I was asking if I could sit in the area behind the entrance even though I didn't have a ticket. Eventually they let me in, but not before grilling me with a ton of questions.

I thought nothing of it, but my cousin was like "They let you in?" and I was like "yeah." then he asked the girls "You just let him in?!" and the girl was like "Yeah, I trusted his energy. It was a good vibe" Smile

So, overall, while this was a good break, it magnified the fact that once you go on DMSI, you can't really go back to "the way things were". I think I'm hopping back on DMSI. Maybe I'll try starting at 2.5 and seeing how things go, then go to 3.0.1, then 3.1 etc.

[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Raykon
11-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Anyone know how many loops DMSI 2.5 was supposed to be?

11-19-2017, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 03:58 AM by rayrocanaldo.)
Hi Sarge,

I am planning to start a journal soon to document my whole life experience as I grow into a fine-ass man. What sub should I use with my techniques ? I need a list of subs to choose from.
11-19-2017, 06:16 AM
(11-18-2017 08:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Anyone know how many loops DMSI 2.5 was supposed to be?

3 loops.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Buz's post:
SargeMaximus
11-19-2017, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017 08:54 AM by SargeMaximus.)
Thanks Buzz! Smile

(11-19-2017 03:54 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Hi Sarge,

I am planning to start a journal soon to document my whole life experience as I grow into a fine-ass man. What sub should I use with my techniques ? I need a list of subs to choose from.

Hi Ray,

It depends on your goals (both long term and short term). You gotta consider what you want now but also what you want in ten years from now and choose a sub that will get you the former while moving you to the latter.

EDIT: OR have a combination. You could use one sub till you get the former, and once you do, switch to a different sub for the latter.

rayrocanaldo
11-20-2017, 05:27 PM
Got hired on the spot for a D2D job today. Still applying to other places as I really want more than a D2D. Ideally, I'd get a sales consultant job at a gym.

I'm trying to align my work with my values and goals more. Just money isn't enough anymore.

Raykon
11-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Feeling that hate energy come back.

After trying to be "loving" for a year and losing my job and all the respect I had, I think it's fair to say love don't work for me.

#HatersGonnaHate

11-21-2017, 03:22 PM
So, I never went onto DMSI 2.5.

I just stopped subs altogether.

I feel like I need to engage life fully for the time being, without subs. That being said, I'm still getting approached by girls. Today at the gas station a woman called me over to help her with her pump but she had clearly already paid. She just wanted me to come over I guess. I was too dense to do anything about it.

If I was sure of my financial situation, I'd most likely be doing another full run of AM 6 right now, but as things are, I gotta just focus on stabilizing my situation.

kalmah0804
11-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Sarge I agree with you completely on the fact that DMSI needs more Comfort/conversational/social modules added into it.

DMSI felt like a wierd mix between WM SM and AM but not enough percentage in any of them to be polarizing enough.

I was sexual, but not as sexual as SM, I was alpha but not as alpha as on AM, and I got better at talking to chicks but not as good or as easily as while I was on WM.

Make DMSI more WM/AM based imo, comfort game is what makes women fall in love, even if you only want to bang them you do want them to become attracted to you as much as possible.

on Woman magnet I was so easily able to converse and talk to beautiful women. That was my favorite part of WM.

Dmsi I didn't get that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Raykon's post:
SargeMaximus, Griffin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascending to Alpha DavisMind91 71 3,607 Today 03:38 AM
Last Post: DavisMind91
  Chivalry is Dead Long Live The Alpha Male RisingSon 22 1,099 Yesterday 07:15 PM
Last Post: RisingSon
  Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) Daredevil 2 330 12-22-2017 09:23 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] SargeMaximus 153 8,834 10-27-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  Return to Alphaness - Alpha 6.0 SexyMofo 46 4,194 10-06-2017 02:38 PM
Last Post: SexyMofo
  Journey of Growth With The Help of Alpha Male 6 Mal'guth 19 5,056 08-10-2017 06:25 AM
Last Post: SexyMofo