SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha
11-12-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: SargeMaximus: Blooming to Alpha
No worries Ray!

Thanks for stopping by, btw.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Hi Sarge,

If you were working on the goal to be extremely attractive to beautiful women and the girl gave you the smile, you would have felt extremely attractive and that would have reinforced the belief and brought you closer to living a reality where you are extremely attractive to beautiful women. Read on why.

I have a simple advice for you. Here's what cory skyy did. When he was younger he wanted to be great with women. He wrote on a piece of paper what he wanted to become. Sexy, hot, attractive & irresistible. Then he took action. By taking action, he reinforced his goal in his mind. So my advice to you is to, write down the goal. In your case you want to either be extremely attractive to beautiful women or amazing with beautiful women. Then write down on a piece paper the 2-4 qualities you want such irresistible, sexual, etc...and do affOrmation. Write down and/say for 5 to 15 minutes daily why am I extremely attractive to women ? Find some answers. Also do mirror affirmations ( say the goal ) or a story in front of the mirror and say how things go down because you are extremely attractive.

Yeah maybe I'll give that a try, however:

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Then take massive action such as working out

Already do that

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  , taking care of yourself,

Already do that

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  talking with women in general, etc

Already do that.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Get a very attractive social life, handle you finances, get an amazing body and most women will drop everything, including their husband, to be with you ! You'll be so attractive you'll have no competition because most men don't have the mindset you have.

Yeah this is definitely my main focus (aside from sales) atm: social life/skills.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Subliminals are not always enough. I used aura of sexiness and still didnt have women in my life because other parts of me were unattractive. You have to handle that yourself.

I am handling things. Why does everyone think I'm not? Am I not approaching women? Am I not working on my social skills? Am I not, like, the ONLY user on here that advocates actually working for what you want instead of just "setting and forgetting" the subs?

Am I sending out the wrong signals here?

What makes you think I'm not doing all of this?

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  You are growing older and you cant wait forever for Shannon to create all the subs you need because based how long it's taking him to create subs most of us are not even going to use, he's going to take a long time before he creates the " magic pill ". You have power so exude it strongly !

Here's how to write down the goal :
DATING GOALS & DREAM
1) I am extremely attractive to beautiful women

Here are some benefits of doing the goals and techniques :
- You will believe you are a success
- You will develop a success consciousness which will attract success to you
- You will feel attractive
-You will be present
- You will be goal oriented
- You feel powerful

Enjoy this technique. Let us know how much you've changed.

I'm using another technique atm dude, but I appreciate the intent. I know your heart is in the right place. Peace.

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
rayrocanaldo
11-12-2017, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 09:24 AM by rayrocanaldo.)
Hi Sarge,

I removed my first message to you above because I thought you wouldn't want to apply it but seeing the fact that you liked my other post I believe you will apply it so I put it back.

UPDATE : Ah, you read it okay sorry about this message then.
11-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Perhaps it was me who didnt read all your posts. I skipped to the last post so I dient see that you were already doing all of this. Hopefully you give that a try.

Cheers ! I might create a journal here when I start working on my goals just to show the power of my techniques. Those are not the only ones I have.
11-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Working out, taking care of self, dressing well, ect, is just common sense. We're on a self-development forum so obviously that's a base already being worked on for most users.
Look matters a lot after all.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
11-12-2017, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 09:40 AM by rayrocanaldo.)
(11-12-2017 09:32 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:  Working out, taking care of self, dressing well, ect, is just common sense. We're on a self-development forum so obviously that's a base already being worked on for most users.
Look matters a lot after all.

I am pretty sure he is doing that now except my intent to say that was to do it because of the specific goal that is written down on paper. Purely for the goal, exclusively for the goal. Not for any other reason. Do it for the specific goal only in order to reinforce the mindset that you are extremely attractive which is the goal on paper. Not the reasons in your mind but only for the specific goal that is written on paper or in your cell or something. [/u]That's what I meant. But I didnt think about whether he was doing it or not.
11-12-2017, 09:44 AM
(11-12-2017 08:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  No worries Ray!

If you were working on the goal to be extremely attractive to beautiful women and the girl gave you the smile, you would have felt extremely attractive and that would have reinforced the belief and brought you closer to living a reality where you are extremely attractive to beautiful women. Read on why.

I have a simple advice for you. Here's what cory skyy did. When he was younger he wanted to be great with women. He wrote on a piece of paper what he wanted to become. Sexy, hot, attractive & irresistible. Then he took action. By taking action, he reinforced his goal in his mind. So my advice to you is to, write down the goal. In your case you want to either be extremely attractive to beautiful women or amazing with beautiful women. Then write down on a piece paper the 2-4 qualities you want such irresistible, sexual, etc...and do affOrmation. Write down and/say for 5 to 15 minutes daily why am I extremely attractive to women ? Find some answers. Also do mirror affirmations ( say the goal ) or a story in front of the mirror and say how things go down because you are extremely attractive.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Then take massive action such as working out

Already do that

Already do that

Already do that.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Get a very attractive social life, handle you finances, get an amazing body and most women will drop everything, including their husband, to be with you ! You'll be so attractive you'll have no competition because most men don't have the mindset you have.

Yeah this is definitely my main focus (aside from sales) atm: social life/skills.

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  Subliminals are not always enough. I used aura of sexiness and still didnt have women in my life because other parts of me were unattractive. You have to handle that yourself.

I am handling things. Why does everyone think I'm not? Am I not approaching women? Am I not working on my social skills? Am I not, like, the ONLY user on here that advocates actually working for what you want instead of just "setting and forgetting" the subs?

(11-12-2017 05:50 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  You are growing older and you cant wait forever for Shannon to create all the subs you need because based how long it's taking him to create subs most of us are not even going to use, he's going to take a long time before he creates the " magic pill ". You have power so exude it strongly !

DATING GOALS & DREAM

-You will be present
- You feel powerful

I'm using another technique atm dude, but I appreciate the intent. I know your heart is in the right place. Peace.

Btw, Sarge what technique are you using ? Perhaps it can help me.
11-12-2017, 09:56 AM
My goals I'm writing on paper ATM revolve around sales. Gotta eat before you can get laid.

"We are incapable of designing and building a mosquito, let alone all the species and most of the other things in the universe. So I start from the premise that nature is smarter than I am and try to let nature teach me how reality works." - Ray Dalio
[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
Kol, rayrocanaldo
11-12-2017, 10:00 AM
(11-12-2017 09:44 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 08:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  No worries Ray!

Already do that

Already do that

Already do that.

DATING GOALS & DREAM

-You will be present
- You feel powerful

Btw, Sarge what technique are you using ? Perhaps it can help me.

It's from Brian Tracy's book " Maximum Achievement "

I just started doing it so I'm not sure if it works yet.

I'll give you the chapter when I get home. Any library will probably have the book, or you could buy it used for 10$ like I did.

11-12-2017, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 12:18 PM by SargeMaximus.)
Yeah so it's in Chapter 4 of "Maximum Achievement" under "Written Affirmation Technique".

Definitely seems to work. Got an app in sales today, no persistence required.

I've come to realize that when you're doing everything "right" (as in, you're in the right form and not forcing things) everything comes easy. To anyone else it'll look like luck, but it's not.
Anyhow, this book, it's pretty good. I'll probably recommend it eventually, I want to finish it first and see if things improve drastically (which they should).

An interesting thing he says is that the conscious mind guides the subconscious. I wonder if Shannon could use conscious thoughts and feelings to help us execute the sub.

rayrocanaldo
11-12-2017, 12:44 PM
(11-12-2017 11:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Yeah so it's in Chapter 4 of "Maximum Achievement" under "Written Affirmation Technique".

I've come to realize that when you're doing everything "right" (as in, you're in the right form and not forcing things) everything comes easy. To anyone else it'll look like luck, but it's not.
Anyhow, this book, it's pretty good. I'll probably recommend it eventually, I want to finish it first and see if things improve drastically (which they should).

An interesting thing he says is that the conscious mind guides the subconscious. I wonder if Shannon could use conscious thoughts and feelings to help us execute the sub.

Thank you !
[-] The following 1 user Likes rayrocanaldo's post:
SargeMaximus
11-12-2017, 12:50 PM
(11-12-2017 12:44 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 11:39 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Yeah so it's in Chapter 4 of "Maximum Achievement" under "Written Affirmation Technique".

Thank you !

You're welcome. Smile

Don't forget to let us know how it goes. Wink

11-12-2017, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 01:12 PM by rayrocanaldo.)
(11-12-2017 12:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(11-12-2017 12:44 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  

Thank you !

You're welcome. Smile

Don't forget to let us know how it goes. Wink

I'll create a journal soon enough once I am able to get the book ( i can't right now because I stopped working ). My journal will be about the achievement of my goals but without a subliminal or maybe with a sub I don't know. My goals will most likely be financial goals and health goals first then financial and social goals then financial and personal growth goals. I am always going to be working on financial goals because I believing evem 10 years from now I'll be building my business
11-12-2017, 01:30 PM
Cool.

I'm not kidding tho, the book is literally $10: https://www.amazon.ca/Maximum-Achievemen...dpSrc=srch

Also, I'll send you the exercise in PM. Use it to get a job, then move up from there. Smile

rayrocanaldo
11-12-2017, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 02:11 PM by rayrocanaldo.)
(11-12-2017 01:30 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  Cool.

I'm not kidding tho, the book is literally $10: https://www.amazon.ca/Maximum-Achievemen...dpSrc=srch

Also, I'll send you the exercise in PM. Use it to get a job, then move up from there. Smile

I had a job as a customer service rep but I had a problem so I was absent for several months now and now I cant return to the job because it closed down. The " campaign " I was working for, Videotron, closed down but I can still get a job in the company. I still have the "problem" so I am returning once I get over this.

UPDATE : The book is literally $0.72 for a hardcopy. It's so easy to get. Once I am working I'll create a library of books. Successful people do that, they ALL have a library. What books do you recommend I read ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes rayrocanaldo's post:
SargeMaximus
11-12-2017, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017 02:29 PM by SargeMaximus.)
(11-12-2017 02:06 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  I had a job as a customer service rep but I had a problem so I was absent for several months now and now I cant return to the job because it closed down. The " campaign " I was working for, Videotron, closed down but I can still get a job in the company. I still have the "problem" so I am returning once I get over this.

Makes sense to me, good luck. Smile

(11-12-2017 02:06 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:  UPDATE : The book is literally $0.72 for a hardcopy. It's so easy to get. Once I am working I'll create a library of books. Successful people do that, they ALL have a library. What books do you recommend I read ?

Yeah man, plus $8.52 for shipping (well, it is for ME, depends where you live I imagine).

But yeah, I have a TON of books. Like, 5 2-foot-high piles (and I keep buying more!)

What books do I recommend? Depends on what you want to learn about.

Of course, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" is a classic (a must-read for sure).

Also, be sure tread "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. It's a work of fiction but it's true to life, especially what he says about the "whisper of the wind".

rayrocanaldo
11-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Speaking of books, does anyone know of any good but beginner-friendly books that talk about the phenomenon of how if you affect one particle, an identical particle miles away can be affected, or how the experimenter often gets the results of the experiment he is expecting? I think it's Quantum Mechanics.

11-13-2017, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 12:32 PM by DarkPlouf.)
This is not exactly what you're after, but I remember a book about morphic fields, that are supposedly "stuff" inside cells, or matter that can be altered by the mind. I was looking for a book on Creative Visualization when I found it.
Basically they are saying the mind can affect these morphic fields at distance, causing change in them, and so in matter and cells too. But not only matter, but in abstract things too, like time and distance. Because supposedly these fields are everywhere and anywhere.
I don't know if the term "Morphic Field" is scientific and legit but the way they explained it, it is surely a derivation of quantum physic.
My explanation is half-assed tho and may not make sense at all since I don't remember much about it.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days)
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkPlouf's post:
SargeMaximus
11-13-2017, 01:15 PM
No worries DarkPlouf, thanks for mentioning! Perhaps I'll check it out!
ION nothing in sales today. I think my written affirmation was too unfocused/too much going on at once.

I did get a sort of good reaction but it's an unusual one. Basically the woman gave me her husband's email which is odd but I'll see what I can do. I'm choosing to believe it's earnest however.

Also, went out to do approaches but there were waaayyy too many people around for me.

Maybe I'll go out again later.

Also, hitting the gym tonight, of course.

11-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Hitting a lot of deep issues lately. Mostly morality. Things like having integrity, being honest, transparent, stuff like that.

It's funny but recently a lot of the people I've come across in sales tested me in various degrees. Mostly resulting in me having to be extra careful to make sure I was being honest and truthful. Almost like they were tests of my integrity and honesty.

11-13-2017, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 11:16 PM by SargeMaximus.)
Moving up in weight at the gym. Did 5/10 squat reps of 245lbs :o New record!

Also, lots of girls around me today.

One of them was eyeing me from afar and I held EC. I even cocked my head to the side and she came over to workout at the station right across from me. But she had headphones in and she never made EC when she was near me. I was just finishing up so I left but I was gonna smile at her at least.

Also, the area I normally do lunges in was being used. I suppose I could have waited.

Also, that one girl who held the door open for me one time was there. She seemed to be looking at me but I was just about to leave. I looked in her direction (because that's the area I would have been doing lunges in) and mouthed "F*ck!" because it was busy and I wouldn't be able to do lunges, so I left. Looking back on it, that was so rude/absent. Just dumb. I could have kept that expression to myself and looked at her. If she was looking at me, I could have smiled instead of did the whole "woe is me" shit.

Oh well, next time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascending to Alpha DavisMind91 71 3,606 Today 03:38 AM
Last Post: DavisMind91
  Chivalry is Dead Long Live The Alpha Male RisingSon 22 1,098 Yesterday 07:15 PM
Last Post: RisingSon
  Dardevils Road To Alpha (DMSI Addition) Daredevil 2 330 12-22-2017 09:23 PM
Last Post: Daredevil
  SargeMaximus: I Feel It Coming, Part II [DMSI 3.1 A Invalid Tester] SargeMaximus 153 8,834 10-27-2017 10:46 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  Return to Alphaness - Alpha 6.0 SexyMofo 46 4,194 10-06-2017 02:38 PM
Last Post: SexyMofo
  Journey of Growth With The Help of Alpha Male 6 Mal'guth 19 5,056 08-10-2017 06:25 AM
Last Post: SexyMofo