Thread Closed 
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood
08-12-2017, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2017 04:02 AM by Andrew.)
RE: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood
(08-12-2017 08:52 AM)Firebrand Wrote:  
(08-12-2017 05:34 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  Man.. honestly. Usually you are pretty real but in that post youre trying to imitate somebody else even down to the exact same statement '5 hour fuckfest' among other things.

I dont know if im the only one to notice.. or just the only one to call it out.

I dont know how youll take that and I nearly didny say it because it may be seen as an attack.. but it takes away from the message and the realness of what youre trying to express. Even the sjw/whatever preface to me mismatches the rest of the post.

I may be accused of being one of the above.. but I say it hoping youll get what im pointing to.

Y u gotta sensor, Ben ____-_-------------------

(08-12-2017 07:07 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  
Quote:Went back to my girlfriend, kissed her, then back to her best friend who was eagerly anticipating my lips, and started french kissing me deeply.

I'm wondering how you guessed that she was anticipating something if you didn't use some kind of body language cue, was she calling your name or moaning already?

Because she rammed her tongue down my throat. Big Grin

To be more specific.. you know that feeling when your lips touch a girl's lips and she just springs to life, and you can feel the electricity going through her body?

That's how I know.
Isn't that body language ? Rolleyes

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2017, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 10:33 AM by Alpha360.)
I don't understand the hate for white knight and the others things you mentioned. And then insulting Ben directly like that with a stupid made up video, such a low thing to do. You are drawing a good picture of how disrespectful you are of others.

They are a growing number of forum members who put disrespectful labels on others, white knight and others things. I think that's very disrespectful, especially from guys who are using subliminal to become something greater than they used to be. Which means you probably were a white knight before going for sub or that you weren't good with girls , in short a "beta". Yet you are insulting the same thing you were before. And you are also insulting a lot of forums members who are still struggling to get good results.

If you got good results, then great but you don't need to put down others while you do it.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 5 users Like Alpha360's post:
Wharrgarbl, Zane, Duke.Togo, Kingpin, Lowe
08-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Yes im not trying to escalate it. If you want to discuss it firebrand pm me.. not to attack me but to see I had your best interests at heart. Instead of flaming each other here.

If not ok cool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
eternity
08-15-2017, 02:51 PM
I don't know or care what's going on, but one statement bothers me...

Bleeding edge of human evolution?

I'm not sure where that comes from, but I can assure you it isn't true.

I have nothing but the highest of respect for Shannon and his work, but human evolution is much more intense than people think it is. Scarier too Big Grin
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.1 ~ Rise in power Kol 208 19,573 Today 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kol
  In this for the healing DMSI v3.1 A mat422 270 18,007 Today 07:26 AM
Last Post: mat422
  AM6 and OF5G exploration cont LionKing 5 464 Yesterday 03:31 AM
Last Post: LionKing
  LTU>DMSI>MLS 5.5g BABY! Darwin 172 17,646 11-16-2017 07:48 AM
Last Post: Zane