• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • Home of the most advanced subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Shannon's Journal Discussion Thread Volume 4
Thread Modes
The lead-in is in stage 4 - 6.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

Does USLMv4 contains the advanced state shifting like in DMSI 3.3.1? I am just asking because already after the first day I felt like being "trapped in the state" - similar to DMSI 3.3.1 - , which doesn't let me rest and sleep as long as I need.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.

using ultrasonic version with headphones at low volume ok?

Shannon, young children often have emotional issues due to if nothing else lack of emotional maturity. i.e. the terrible twos. Could a sub such as E3 help guide emotional development in the right direction and get them off on the right foot from the start or is this a bad idea?  Thanks Jake
Grit

(Yesterday, 08:54 AM)lano1106 Wrote:
(Yesterday, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Furthermore, I concluded long ago that having the Sex Magnet lead-in at the end of AM6 was a mistake.  Sex Magnet and Alpha Male are separate subs, and they should be separate subs because they have separate goals and functions.  DMSI is the same. 

I am not clear what this means.

Shannon, are you saying that inside AM6 toward the end of the program, there are some SM prerequisites put into place for those who are going to follow-up AM with SM and this was a mistake (possibly for those not intending to follow up with SM)?

Obviously, if at the design stage, it was already known that SM and WM would be sequels to AM... This has certainly influenced AM design too in some ways...

Yes Stage 4-6 have some elements as a lead in.

He means it was a mistake in that it took away from the core focus of AM and that it would have been better to sorely focus on the Alpha programming.

(Yesterday, 11:12 AM)Shawn Wrote: Does USLMv4 contains the advanced state shifting like in DMSI 3.3.1? I am just asking because already after the first day I felt like being "trapped in the state" - similar to DMSI 3.3.1 - , which doesn't let me rest and sleep as long as I need.

There is state shifting, but Shannon will have to talk about the specifics.

(Yesterday, 11:47 AM)Shadow2200 Wrote:
using ultrasonic version with headphones at low volume ok?

We just generally don't recommend ultrasonic on headphones at all. If you have it too low you'll reduce effectiveness, too high may damage hearing.. so it's safer to just not recommend it. If you do it's your responsibility.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shannon's LTU5 Thread Shannon 51 3,670 27 minutes ago
Last Post: Shannon
  E3 Journal. THolt 45 1,423 28 minutes ago
Last Post: THolt
  Transcendent Sith Lord's LTU 5.0 Journal DarthXedonias 40 2,081 1 hour ago
Last Post: Shannon
  Findingme's LTU5 Journal findingme 54 2,034 2 hours ago
Last Post: Greenduck
  Greenduck's LTU5 journal Greenduck 32 1,100 2 hours ago
Last Post: Greenduck