Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency
01-13-2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency
I have done my own research, I've watched Sergey's videos online and he strikes me as extremely dedicated to solving a specific problem. He's outlined the problem better than anyone else.

Even if the Ethereum network is a new paradigm, it's only used to exchange different tokens. ChainLink allows anyone to integrate real world data into any type of blockchain. Market data, interest rates, prices, anything you can think of. Sergey's been working on this for years, and he's had the SmartContracts domain name since 2014.
Watch some of Sergey's videos, think about it, and it will dawn on you how astounding that is.

The team is quiet, and I think that is a good sign. The TRON guy runs a video blog like he's a star on YouTube. In interviews, Sergey is actually pissed and talks down developers who do this.

LINK has a working product right now, you can set up a node right now, there are youtube videos showing how to do it. Mainnet is coming Q1.

I'll leave with this.. as always, take it with a grain of salt.

"The fact that Sergey is speaking alongside the CEO of Docusign at SXSW in March says a lot about where this is heading. Docusign is used for an enormous number of real estate contracts at the moment, so being able to tie those signatures into a blockchain through Chainlink alone is going to make LINK explode in value.

Now imagine every other kind of legal contract you can imagine being tied to blockchains through Chainlink.

Imagine every B2B, B2C and P2P dApp that's released in 2019 using Chainlink as part of zeppelin_os.

Imagine Facebook enters crypto and uses Chainlink to interact with their own chain (Director of Engineering at FB is a Chainlink advisor).

Imagine all real world data that would find use and application on the blockchain being funneled onto the blockchain through Chainlinke, and all blockchain data that would be useful to the real world funneling out of the blockchain through Chainlink.

Chainllink is the new internet. You have no idea where this is headed and where it will reach."

- http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/63912...ins-solved

INTP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bitcoin, Electroneum, Cryptocurrency | A New Crypto currency - Travis - 01-13-2018 12:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crypto Currencies thor2014 6 72 07-15-2018 09:04 PM
Last Post: thor2014