09-29-2026, 11:31 AM
Cycle 4 - Mid-point
ASRB2: 7:5
Had a regular checkup yesterday. My blood sugar is improved - not the best it's been in the last couple of years, but closing back in on those numbers.
Also had a scheduled echocardiogram. Results due back in 7-10 days. I suspect the results will show little to no tissue damage to the heart.
Other thoughts, more related to my prior UMS runs than OPH. While I was running UMS, I felt "closed off" and "in limbo", though I didn't notice it at the time. Rather, I feel it by contrast to how I feel now. How much of that was the blockages restricting blood flow and how much of that was likely subconscious resistance to UMS is an open question. I am inclined to answer "both, in unknown proportion".
ASRB2: 7:5
Had a regular checkup yesterday. My blood sugar is improved - not the best it's been in the last couple of years, but closing back in on those numbers.
Also had a scheduled echocardiogram. Results due back in 7-10 days. I suspect the results will show little to no tissue damage to the heart.
Other thoughts, more related to my prior UMS runs than OPH. While I was running UMS, I felt "closed off" and "in limbo", though I didn't notice it at the time. Rather, I feel it by contrast to how I feel now. How much of that was the blockages restricting blood flow and how much of that was likely subconscious resistance to UMS is an open question. I am inclined to answer "both, in unknown proportion".

