09-09-2026, 10:14 AM
Cycle 2 - Complete
ASRB2: 7:5
Sleep has been better overall. Generally feeling better physically. Blood sugar is more consistent; one of the meds I am on for the cardiac stuff has a side effect of increasing blood sugar, another one has a side effect of decreasing it. Still get spikes depending on what I eat. And now that I am working out again, I need to get my diet right.
I have an appointment for an EKG at the end of this month. I believe that the results will be good; I doubt that there was much, if any, tissue damage from the very mild heart attack, or from the blockages. From here, it's all physical activity - cardiac rehab, lifting in my home gym - to get myself back to full capability. And then there's other medical issues to refocus on.
Testosterone still plagues me. I know that's not strictly in scope for OPH. And to the extent that anything that is in scope for OPH might have a beneficial effect on my T-levels, other healing is likely taking precedence. From a purely physical perspective, I really want to run the hormone optimizers as I stated earlier. Right now, I can't add anything to my library until I get a new job, get back on my feet financially, and improve my situation overall.
As I've heard it said recently, "It's a marathon, not a sprint."
ASRB2: 7:5
Sleep has been better overall. Generally feeling better physically. Blood sugar is more consistent; one of the meds I am on for the cardiac stuff has a side effect of increasing blood sugar, another one has a side effect of decreasing it. Still get spikes depending on what I eat. And now that I am working out again, I need to get my diet right.
I have an appointment for an EKG at the end of this month. I believe that the results will be good; I doubt that there was much, if any, tissue damage from the very mild heart attack, or from the blockages. From here, it's all physical activity - cardiac rehab, lifting in my home gym - to get myself back to full capability. And then there's other medical issues to refocus on.
Testosterone still plagues me. I know that's not strictly in scope for OPH. And to the extent that anything that is in scope for OPH might have a beneficial effect on my T-levels, other healing is likely taking precedence. From a purely physical perspective, I really want to run the hormone optimizers as I stated earlier. Right now, I can't add anything to my library until I get a new job, get back on my feet financially, and improve my situation overall.
As I've heard it said recently, "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

