09-08-2026, 02:33 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2026, 02:48 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
(09-05-2026, 05:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: Interesting stuff!
Indeed. Thank You! As of Tonight,Im finished ,for now, with PRA2. Love the program to the moon & back, however since I made the decision to do Money Magnet, as the days have gone on and WE are closer to Money Magnet becoming published, the TID conflict has become very noticeable .between PRA2 & MM, & I Am in overwhelm. I did MY last run of PRA2, this afternoon.
Now onward with DRS3, I'll use this stand alone sub until MM comes out. The journey continuously deepens.
6:32P PM Tuesday September 8th - 2026
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

