09-05-2026, 11:08 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2026, 06:15 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
Shannon's quote:
" When DRS v3 creates the shield, it will either sever or block any negative cords. In the vast majority of cases, they will be severed. Only if the originating being is vastly more powerful than a human will they simply be blocked."
Heres MY most recent experience with that "severing" cords, cutting ties using DRS3 :
Even MY Own Mother has shifted in several ways, for the better I might add, What a relief. I Love her Dearly, but man the shift is even nicer:-)
3 Friends:
MY long time friend of 45 yrs,Darr, has distanced himself from Me, not in a bad way or that were on bad terms with each other, its just that phone call wise, he's not been around that much, which is fine for both of Us. IM completely OK with it,but to me it is noticeable.
2nd friend Bruce - ended, after 20 yrs/ Doors still open but I wont hear from Him.
3rd friend Ed, have known each other for 20 yrs he never calls anyone! He is, but a very few, relative or friend that I will allow to do that and ONLY I Am the one calling or staying in touch, he called me just yesterday "Out of the blue",nothings wrong, he "just" called Me! What? 20 yrs and he almost never calls, its very rare of Him. huh? Yeah DRS3 is doing its work and Im helping it, My way.
BTW 2 of MY long time friends are Straight & Married with grown Kids,grand kids, and the 3rd Man is Gay. All are Platonic.
" When DRS v3 creates the shield, it will either sever or block any negative cords. In the vast majority of cases, they will be severed. Only if the originating being is vastly more powerful than a human will they simply be blocked."
Heres MY most recent experience with that "severing" cords, cutting ties using DRS3 :
Even MY Own Mother has shifted in several ways, for the better I might add, What a relief. I Love her Dearly, but man the shift is even nicer:-)
3 Friends:
MY long time friend of 45 yrs,Darr, has distanced himself from Me, not in a bad way or that were on bad terms with each other, its just that phone call wise, he's not been around that much, which is fine for both of Us. IM completely OK with it,but to me it is noticeable.
2nd friend Bruce - ended, after 20 yrs/ Doors still open but I wont hear from Him.
3rd friend Ed, have known each other for 20 yrs he never calls anyone! He is, but a very few, relative or friend that I will allow to do that and ONLY I Am the one calling or staying in touch, he called me just yesterday "Out of the blue",nothings wrong, he "just" called Me! What? 20 yrs and he almost never calls, its very rare of Him. huh? Yeah DRS3 is doing its work and Im helping it, My way.
BTW 2 of MY long time friends are Straight & Married with grown Kids,grand kids, and the 3rd Man is Gay. All are Platonic.
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

