09-04-2026, 12:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2026, 05:48 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
"Money Magnet 5.11G is designed to help you become and experience being a walking, talking Money Magnet!" ( Old description page. I bought this version 5.11)
Looks like 6.5 G Money Magnet will do these things and more, now that fear remover and DRS are included, amoung other things Im shure.
I swear to Oden and Zeus , I have felt hints,brief hints of BAMM, once earlier today & then tonight,once,as well. it did not feel like Money Magnet, a very different kind of energy, entirely. Looking forward to MM though & BAMM 7.0, for shure!
Looks like 6.5 G Money Magnet will do these things and more, now that fear remover and DRS are included, amoung other things Im shure.
I swear to Oden and Zeus , I have felt hints,brief hints of BAMM, once earlier today & then tonight,once,as well. it did not feel like Money Magnet, a very different kind of energy, entirely. Looking forward to MM though & BAMM 7.0, for shure!
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

