08-28-2026, 01:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2026, 01:33 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
"Recon" - I take it ,since you're already on OPH , that these up coming titles would interest you, Fella?
08-24-2026, 11:01 PM
(08-24-2026, 08:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
Shannon, I know this is a ways away but, I wanted to say that I Am really really looking forward to " Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness"
sounds amazing, especially in 6.5G & especially since I Am now 68 years on the planet, now!!
I absolutely love love PRA2 & DRS3 combo and will be using them both, 'til at least Feb. 2027. Actually I Plan on using them for the rest of my life in fact, as needed! For now for at least 6 months , in total. Yes Folks its THAT GOOD !!
Again: " Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness" sounds amazing, especially in 6.5G!!
Shannon's response:
Hormone Optimizer For Youthfulness is likely to be built in 2026. I am also going to be building another program which is going to be a module in or a title in the Anti-Aging program or set, respectively, depending on how it is built in the end, which I am very much looking forward to as my experiments with this have shown very good results. I think when you hear what it is, you'll be very pleasantly pleased and surprised. I know enough to build it now, but I am struggling to get everything dealt with fast enough to be able to get to it. Hopefully in 2026 also.
There will be other titles or modules that will be built in this direction as well, with each supporting the overall goal of slowing, stopping or even reversing the aging process as I have enough understanding. I'm not yet sure how best to release them, but most likely I will have to release them as stand alone titles to gather the information on how they work that is necessary to advance them.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator
08-24-2026, 11:01 PM
(08-24-2026, 08:30 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
Shannon, I know this is a ways away but, I wanted to say that I Am really really looking forward to " Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness"
sounds amazing, especially in 6.5G & especially since I Am now 68 years on the planet, now!!
I absolutely love love PRA2 & DRS3 combo and will be using them both, 'til at least Feb. 2027. Actually I Plan on using them for the rest of my life in fact, as needed! For now for at least 6 months , in total. Yes Folks its THAT GOOD !!
Again: " Hormone Optimizer for Youthfulness" sounds amazing, especially in 6.5G!!
Shannon's response:
Hormone Optimizer For Youthfulness is likely to be built in 2026. I am also going to be building another program which is going to be a module in or a title in the Anti-Aging program or set, respectively, depending on how it is built in the end, which I am very much looking forward to as my experiments with this have shown very good results. I think when you hear what it is, you'll be very pleasantly pleased and surprised. I know enough to build it now, but I am struggling to get everything dealt with fast enough to be able to get to it. Hopefully in 2026 also.
There will be other titles or modules that will be built in this direction as well, with each supporting the overall goal of slowing, stopping or even reversing the aging process as I have enough understanding. I'm not yet sure how best to release them, but most likely I will have to release them as stand alone titles to gather the information on how they work that is necessary to advance them.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

