08-11-2026, 07:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2026, 08:07 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
Here we go again, ONLY on a very different level.... IM getting some serious TID's from DRS3.
Since I decided to get this program and am commited to doing so,strongly, the TID's have kicked in.... I get to Be in the world in a way in which I've never expreinced but defintely wanted to so so so much. so many times!
Safety,Protection,awareness, growth,opportunity,success.... it feels like the world is before Me and I dont have to be anything except, over time and in time, My exemplary Self.... this is but the very very edge of the beginning! Mutherfucker!! This is astounding !! Feels almost as natural as the breathe itself.
Ding dang,whats in this special sause,Man?
Hours later: 12:06 am 8/12/26
It feels like a new Earth Atmosphere to be in, to breathe in.... so refreshing, so needed and such a friggin' relief. Geeeez!!
Talk about breathing easier. Man oh Man!
Since I decided to get this program and am commited to doing so,strongly, the TID's have kicked in.... I get to Be in the world in a way in which I've never expreinced but defintely wanted to so so so much. so many times!
Safety,Protection,awareness, growth,opportunity,success.... it feels like the world is before Me and I dont have to be anything except, over time and in time, My exemplary Self.... this is but the very very edge of the beginning! Mutherfucker!! This is astounding !! Feels almost as natural as the breathe itself.
Ding dang,whats in this special sause,Man?
Hours later: 12:06 am 8/12/26
It feels like a new Earth Atmosphere to be in, to breathe in.... so refreshing, so needed and such a friggin' relief. Geeeez!!
Talk about breathing easier. Man oh Man!
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

