08-08-2026, 12:01 PM
2nd Day "Off" of PRA 2 6.5. 3:55 PM 8.8.26
Though MY day is going fairly well. This weird ass energy hitting the planet is no joke, I just read Shannon's private journal "Vent"
Now though we all go through what we go through ,there is an 'extra' som som going on that has added extra extra stress to the whole thing, the whole picture.
I Am so so so glad I have the Telepathic Healing clearings I do weekly,as well as DRS 6G, PRA2 6.5, my HERBAL remedy routines, living in the country,etc. I'd fucking lose my mind and flip the F - out entirely if it werent for all of this good shit, what a saving grace as is prayer and mediation.
Knowing Life is forever and two) that there are higher beings of the light looking out, helping ( especially when asked to)etc.
yea the shits intense. Undetatement.
The journey deepnds & continues.
PS: C;mon Autumn,my beloved Autumn I await thee !!
Though MY day is going fairly well. This weird ass energy hitting the planet is no joke, I just read Shannon's private journal "Vent"
Now though we all go through what we go through ,there is an 'extra' som som going on that has added extra extra stress to the whole thing, the whole picture.
I Am so so so glad I have the Telepathic Healing clearings I do weekly,as well as DRS 6G, PRA2 6.5, my HERBAL remedy routines, living in the country,etc. I'd fucking lose my mind and flip the F - out entirely if it werent for all of this good shit, what a saving grace as is prayer and mediation.
Knowing Life is forever and two) that there are higher beings of the light looking out, helping ( especially when asked to)etc.
yea the shits intense. Undetatement.
The journey deepnds & continues.
PS: C;mon Autumn,my beloved Autumn I await thee !!
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

