08-07-2026, 09:30 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2026, 11:52 AM by ncbeareatingman.)
Weird ass "Snake dream" ! I never dream of snakes, never, ever! This is the first that I can recall in MY entire Life where I dreamt of snakes. Weird.
So I was in Thailand or Indonesia, somewhere, over there, in that direction. I was in a house with some Indo folks very nice people, but they had these snakes in thier house, very well mannered ,but deadly snakes in their house. These snakes were 'dometricated snakes", there were 4 of them
The were on a bed, all 4 of them, like 4 different puppies. I said it was weird .
They were 4 very different looking,4 different species of snakes, so to speak. Some were Multi-coloured
We looked at them from the door of the room & there was a bit of a distance between Us and them. The unspoken word was Look but DO NOT get too close. Theres more to it but thats the jist of it. Welcome to Psychedelic Land.
Perhaps some fears are being deal with, under the Hood.
The journey deepends! 1:31 PM Friday 8.7.26
So I was in Thailand or Indonesia, somewhere, over there, in that direction. I was in a house with some Indo folks very nice people, but they had these snakes in thier house, very well mannered ,but deadly snakes in their house. These snakes were 'dometricated snakes", there were 4 of them
The were on a bed, all 4 of them, like 4 different puppies. I said it was weird .
They were 4 very different looking,4 different species of snakes, so to speak. Some were Multi-coloured
We looked at them from the door of the room & there was a bit of a distance between Us and them. The unspoken word was Look but DO NOT get too close. Theres more to it but thats the jist of it. Welcome to Psychedelic Land.
Perhaps some fears are being deal with, under the Hood.
The journey deepends! 1:31 PM Friday 8.7.26
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

