08-05-2026, 09:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2026, 05:23 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
(08-04-2026, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's designed to be much easier to use and run than v1 was. I don't know if you used v1, but would you say this is easier to run than your previous experiences with things like EHPRA?
Absolutely Shannon, this program is smoother and easier to use. No question.
I Am dealing with an "Issue" that I've had to deal with My entire Life, and what impressed me the most about PRA 2 6.5 is how much calmer I've been , comparatively speaking than in decades past. Oh Im still pissed off and angry about this situation but dealing with it is so so so much easier!! The fear remover in this is remarkable & amazing.
Theres more much more of a "Winners" attitude & approach than ever before !! That shit right there is astounding to Me,Man.
Honest to God, this is something I've had to deal with, put up with, and handle, for deacades through out My Life.
This is only MY second week being on PRA 2 6.5, theres so much more to go ,however the journey definitely continues in a deeper way!!
Yes would be the answer!! Thank you sincerely,Man!!
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

