07-29-2026, 03:37 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2026, 03:37 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
1st Day back on PRA 2. Industrial Strength is this program. I have decided that instead a full on 90 minutes ,that I AM going to do 60 minutes instead & try that out for while. 30 minutes is not quite enough for Me and 90 minutes is way too much for Me at this point to handle it,as such.
I feel that 60 minutes will be a sweet mid-pint of Me. Tomorrow begins the new Loop run!! its a learning curve, for shure, through experience, results and feedback from Life..
TJC. 7.29.26 7:35PM
I feel that 60 minutes will be a sweet mid-pint of Me. Tomorrow begins the new Loop run!! its a learning curve, for shure, through experience, results and feedback from Life..
TJC. 7.29.26 7:35PM
Sherlock-your're an amazing fellow,Watson.Though You,yourself,not luminescent, you're an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er."-Trust is abouve ALL else!!"Money,does NOT change people,it ONLY reveals them!" "The energy is what tells you the truth" - Ceasar Millan - The Dog Whisperer

