07-21-2026, 10:05 PM
(07-21-2026, 06:24 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:(07-21-2026, 05:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: What do you like about Montana?
Real Cowboys & Indians for one thang. The rodeo,ranchers, cattle, big sky ,snow in autumn til late Spring. Good people that i can relate to , many other things.
After this 'missuon' is over i never want to see my so called family again here on earth or beyond.
I am hoping that through my own efforts,intention and fortitude/dedication that PRA2 WILL help dissolve so many issues around these things relted to family and life Shannon.
I will continue to do my inner clearing work with the healer i work with, but the addedd addition of PRA2 IM banking on helping me tremendously,too. To really break through some major stuff
Btw: On thr subject of BAMM,Shannon, i know that its a long ways off, but I imagine that when thr time comes that you will throw everything you have at your didposal at it. A bit of PRA2,I said s bit of it, along with a bit of money magnet, UMS,Aura of Love,a bit of Alpha male 7, and God knows what else in the mix to create a truly dynamic, ass kicking, taking no nanes BAMM of a program ,Shannon?
BAMM is about becoming a multi-millionaire. We have to be careful what we consider adding to the script so we don't get off course. When the time comes, I will go through the script of BAMM and find what I now know to not work, and add what it is lacking that I know will work, or will be helpful and useful for getting past limitations and achieving multi-millionaire. The key is to remain focused as much as possible on the primary goal, and include other goals only where they directly support achieving it.
I have been looking at Montana as a potential place to consider moving to when I am ready to leave Florida.
Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator
The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!

