About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug
03-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Wink About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug
Hey everyone so this is my first time buying a product from Indigo Mind Labs. I decided to create a new thread here so that way everyone could have a discussion about this product.

I heard so many good reviews on Indigo Mind Labs and I am really excited how this is going to turn out. and BTW i am 21 years oldSmile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2017, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2017 04:02 AM by Andrei.)
RE: About to buy alcohol simulant digital drug
(03-25-2017 03:32 PM)omi95 Wrote:  Hey everyone so this is my first time buying a product from Indigo Mind Labs. I decided to create a new thread here so that way everyone could have a discussion about this product.

I heard so many good reviews on Indigo Mind Labs and I am really excited how this is going to turn out. and BTW i am 21 years oldSmile

Hello Omi,

Welcome to IML forums. I cannot say anything about Alcohol stimulation since I did not use it but feel free to browse through the products; maybe something catches your eye.

Also please feel free to check through our journals, they are at least "very interesting" and I bet that you'll find something that interests you more than Alcohol stimulation Smile. Cheers!
07-29-2018, 11:09 AM
I did purchase this subliminal but never got around to using it will have to give it ago one of these days Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes thor2014's post:
Frosted
08-05-2018, 02:46 AM
Let me know how it goes, I'm kinda curious of the results.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6>AM6(Current)