Stage 1- Day 21:
I got random dreams again:
1: I was a kid dressed up as a Team Rocket grunt, Ready to steal Pokémon in a building but instead my co-workers hang me on the door with a clothes hanger.
2: I was walking in a Pokémon cave trying to catch Pokémon and yet constantly failed at it, no matter what I did.
3: I was hanging around with some woman and a random guy, when I found out that I was wearing a Sailor Moon outfit, wich was weird at first but okay.., untill I figured out that I couldn't change back to my normale clothes, thats when I started to flip.
I was supposed to find out why but random bugs had to fly into the blue light and woke me up..
I got random dreams again:
1: I was a kid dressed up as a Team Rocket grunt, Ready to steal Pokémon in a building but instead my co-workers hang me on the door with a clothes hanger.
2: I was walking in a Pokémon cave trying to catch Pokémon and yet constantly failed at it, no matter what I did.
3: I was hanging around with some woman and a random guy, when I found out that I was wearing a Sailor Moon outfit, wich was weird at first but okay.., untill I figured out that I couldn't change back to my normale clothes, thats when I started to flip.
I was supposed to find out why but random bugs had to fly into the blue light and woke me up..

