Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3 uncaged (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-uncaged)

DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-07-2018

Started this sub today ( Friday 7-12-18 )

really liking this sub. Looking in the mirror im sexy. Big shift pre-sub. Cant really pinpoint what it is, but im guided into this state like an artlike olympian statue for lack of better words.

Feeling happy, productive, michievious. Overall feeling sexy.

Also, im always sex ready. Not in an obnoxious manner, but natural like I always was like this.

Vip sense, high status, different walk. FRM working beneath the surface. Aloof but displaying very overt sexuality at the same time

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Shannon - 12-07-2018

I'm dying to know more about this version of FRM.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - wolverine_i_am - 12-07-2018

Quote:Big shift pre-sub. Cant really pinpoint what it is, but im guided into this state like an artlike olympian statue for lack of better words.
I've noticed the same today. It's very unexplainable, but something is happening.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-07-2018

(12-07-2018, 07:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm dying to know more about this version of FRM.

Yeah, this FRM is definitely something. Im realizing already that what I called the wall, was internal chaos and panic. This sub seems to deal with it supersmooth.
This also ties in with seduction for me. Like, seeing it through an other set of eyes.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-08-2018

Music seems to trigger me in a very strong way.

Bodylanguage is very strong. Like owning the place. Incredible erecr. Like ASC.

More fearless, less thinking.

FRM keeps going. Im very relaxed in public. Conversations come to me. I am opened and approached by people.
Cant help to lock eyes with hot girls and women and getting vip treatment. Like being told I can go first when paying for stuff. Im realizing more and more limitations and overcome them. Very strong awsreness of abundance and options till the point I want to text them. I just do

Its like being on another timeline in which those hangups are approached, in a fresh new way. Foreign but familiar. Very effective.

Im way less reactionairy. I take the frame and set my own. Also bordering entitled and commanding in presence.

Area of "taste"(?) Of girls has skyrockted. Its clear but cant put words ( limitations) on it.

I woke up active, early, full of life. Lets go no matter if I know, autopilot takes over and kicks into gear. That was this morning.

With my 5 loops, I noticed how time seemed to pass slower.

Im developing new habits, cut out certain foods.

I dont seem to bother at all. Im sexually charged and present, yet feeling incredible seductive when being and doing so.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-17-2018

FRM is pretty amazing.
When I was with friends, one of them had vr with him. We decided to play the game rush of blood. Now, as someone with arachnophobia ( or, atleast, had arachnophobia ) I wanted to immerse into that level involving spiders. I wanted more and more, invited it more and more, and fear wasnt just there. The times it was there, it was subtle and disconnected. I really enjoyed that game.

Im expanding my wardrobe. Im awaiting some new leather jacket at the moment.

Now, as far as girls go...hot girls lock with me. Its great. I recognize the fear popping up when it happens but it feels good. The moment our gaze hold, her switch flips into attraction. Its actually really beautiful. Its like a 100% close almost, but the fear locks me into hiding. Last couple of days are rough.

Havent slept with any girl thus far on 3.3D, but the attraction is there. Girls open me, approach me. Women say hi. Sexual talk is easy. Yet, Z aint my type but she is crushing hard. Meanwhile im spinning other plates. ( wait what?) Makes sense. Happy times lol. Its like breathing.

I can use a good crying/grieving session.

At work, im working with women. "I" , who is of russian descent, warms up quickly to me. At the end at break, she was lovingly gazing.

I had loads of negative beliefs coming up last few days. It all surrounds women. Like "insert reason ( Im pregnant!, I just want chocolate! Im on my period! ) its really rubbed me the wrong way. Its like womanese, and these excuses. Ugh. Not putting up, its all the same to me. I seem tobrecognize shittests more and more.

I recognize now where Im basing my power on. Like going roque.

Also, when the woman didnt show up at our sheduled appointment, I was pissed, and my approach to it shifted to taking full responsibility. Done with it. Its their loss. Im taking 100% responsibility now.

Now, to come back on the FRM, sometimes, anxiety spikes. Its like a mini panic attack and well aware of FRM working through stuff. Also, I am way more unfiltered and straight forward. Its almost like a hell break lose free fir all party inside at times.

Meanwhile, its like my subc is cleaned out, drilled through, digged up from and the garbage is brought outside.

Oh yeah, ps! People seems to really open up to me aswell as some people seem to be intimidated by my presence. Relationships improve greatly and vip aura is pretty much on, even when feeling like shut, people go out of their way to chat up. Devlish
Another thing is, my inner dialigue if it is there, is like animals. Like bodily positions, attitude. Its funny but very primal.

One after another fear is falling. I realize and detach. It improves my relations and having an harem is natural. No more "oh shit IOIs" or scanning, but more of an natural being, like, it has become baseline.

Ps; LM seems to be executed aswell. Went to pay for something;

Woman: your forgot something!
Me: no I have it here
Woman: oh, then it was from the former person

Its like traffic lights who are, since running, lined up green. This is exactly what it is. Manifesting things. Like I had my thing, but the universe was like "have a copy"

Now Im writing this, I realize when sge said I forgot something, tho playfull engage such as

She: you firgot something!
Me: like what? *smirk*

Anyways, with FRM + autopilot this will happen anyways.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-18-2018

Im calling out bs, im way less inhibited. M was acting all "bossy" and autopilot took over and I basically exploded.
Im not her friend. Nor her mommy or daddy. I will not allow such shit treatment. Im realizing by this "exploding" im having many options I didnt see as clear before. Options in terms of better work. Dont fuck with my vibe basically.

The anger was an "Ill snap your fucking neck" kind of anger. I just snapped.

Definitely FRM at work as it releases fear of confrontation, scarcity. Im having more self respect now. Im also back in my creator seat. Like creating my crew, life, everything. Attracting and manifesting.

Im more and more realizing how much bs fear is to begin with. Its so irrational and just plain stupid. Like with relationships, entrepreneurship. Is it all really THAT easy?! Its as if im getting out of a daze. Out of headspace, seeing after years for what it all is ( life ) Im seeing how much the whole realtionship thing was blown up and out of proportion. Im taking down the pedestal. The bs mental gymnastics.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 12-18-2018

Breaking through all kind of walls right now. Strong reduction of fear, charged like a boss, social. Recognizing it, detaching from it, overcoming it, driven. Like ticking off boxes of fear and dealing with it. I literally stopped/slowed down noticing it and detached from it thus dealing with it.

Just keep going.

Ps, the heat is burning me up ( DMSI aura )

Im way more confident in d/s dynamics. My character has solidified and I am like a rock amidst the storm. Finding greatness in this aphrodisiac.

Im way more refined in "getting" the attraction of girls. Its obviously noticable and seducing a piece of cake. Walls are crumbling, seeing FRM as an guiding/assisting module now.

Women...dont even get me started about that. I have several girls reaching out to me, none physically attractive to me, but they seem to be hit hard. I know when I engage, laying them is a walk in the park. Yet...its just a no. My trust in myself and DMSI has grown now.

Having some christmas parties to attent to, but can easily create my own aswell. We'll see what DMSI will bring.

Came across an instagram account which I follow, and the personal story involved "what is your darkest desire" it has the answers published and it clicked. I literally felt myself releasing and shifting into dom space. The answers we'te pretty hardcore, but I only felt an resonance and embrace moment with it, knowing women can get that fulfillment. Roleplays is another that crossing my mind. Im def getting my kink back, but this time around, it feels more real, coming from my inner self. An awakening of some sorts.

Now im constantly bombarded by flashes of women seducing me. Im so confident in this. Also constant having the thought "I have a gf" which set more into motion.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 01-17-2019

Alright, so, as I mentioned in RTBoss's journal im pretty much hostile, annoyed and snappy. Partly due to the no bs module and the overal massive changes. Im feeling 'out of vibration' and deserve more, higher value people all around.

Friend of mine ( and I notice the gap and meaninglessness now ) threw an message in the grouos whatsapp about going to this venue this weekend. Im hellbend on taking responsibility/self responsibility now, because I want and follow my will and wants at this point. It feels petty to join this activity. Perhaps its a way of procrastination, avoiding success. Idk. It might be.

Im in the situation of people seeking me out, im having high social proof, and when Im not escalating ( with "J" at work, I literally locked her in with some necklace randomly, playing with her hair on the workfloor, having R calling me out its a seduction tactic, the logistics didnt work out ( workingplace ) yet it happened automatically ) its evolving fast. When I didnt proceed ( due reason, bs beliefs and what not ) I felt rather bad.

Z is begging me for sex, not getting the hint im not interested ( example of her contacting me via instagram... 'hey, do you want to do something with me this weekend?) Guess I have to let her down.

I, russian mixed girl, is also glued. Im feeling im growing lightyears beyond my prime. While she stood next to me, it was like mini date. Totally relaxed and feeling heat coming from my body, finding ways to engage me. Its like a similar pattern in all girls.

K is reaching out more.

Anyways, not feeling like journalling much. I come to realize im consciously to much involved. This is slowly changing and ramping up my natural DMSI state. Its funny actually.

Relationship dynamics, fun, attitude, all is way up. Im very easy going, not caring to much, and more organuc natural. People pump their heads way to full with bs while its the other way around. You already got this. It only goes deeper and deeper as FRM keeps proceeding, being more and more executing as stuff falls into place more and more.Remove the blinds, layers and blindfolds ( heh ) trust the process. In my case it was a way to "force things ) now, agression is very much present, im breaking fear walls through stopping by, questioning and letting go off it, seeing it for what bs it is, ridiculous at times, other times im like "fuck it" and going through this mist.

I even had a spontaneous evocation while being half trance like, watching it before me, like a "me and you" dynamic, while dozing off to sleep.

My kink talk is shameless free. Im way more comfortable in my sexual skin.

Im taking the lead, fun free, flowy, saying what on my mind, mixing seduction and persuasion with lightness.

Im executing for sure, im noticing it in all my interactions. Z could be a succes and design goals achieved, but shes far from who I want to bang.

Things seem way less of a deal. Natural leading and takung responsibility. It almost feels unreal to an extent it is just there.

When im not procrastinating, im hitting my goals in succession one after another.

Im also back in bodymodification, tatts, artistery, music and aspire to become a tattoo artist now as one of my goals. Skills are always handy. I can draw so yeah.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 01-17-2019

Now FRM is working on deep issues, Im becoming truly self made through mastery. I recognize there is always a choice. Open without fear, showing petty little excuses aside as they hold no power anymore. Its only gettin better and better.

Im way more inclined of doing new stuff. Im way more inclined to be sexual, seductive and seducing without bpig drama. Frames fall away that were non beneficial and with time I might deliberately apply them still.

Also, I had this shitty stupid rule of standing my ground while a girl basically invited me over for bang. Im now like "yes, sure why not, lets see what next" just say yes. Its bonkers to not do it while she pretty much throws herself at you.

The visions that flood me, the sexy secretary submisdive kitten is a reality. These visions and flashes ( including insta model 10's ) are now an reality and I genuinely feel and know its now my reality.

I also have found a girl, L, who I consider a 10 in my book. Russian, feminine vibe. Basically a sort of crush. It keeps me still wondering lol.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 01-18-2019

I feel a certain unfiltered pure rage under the surface and am dying to release it/set it free. Its like the rage broly has in the new dbs movie. I dont even fucking know what will happen if I set it free. Im done "judging" my rage/agression aswell as supressing it. Tapping into it is childsplay. Building upon it also is childsplay.

Getting out of my own way is basically giving way to this. No more philosophizing or whatever.

Drop mind.

RE: DMSI 3.3 uncaged - Kol - 01-25-2019

Had dreams last night indicating progress. Each time I start my loops Im directly flooded with women in my mimd and reminded to relax. My resistance is...getting in my own way. Trying to make the program work, i.o.w, trying to limit it consciously. Relaxing and knowing the sub works and allowing it to flourish is key.

Had dreams last night involving locks. The same door double. Also at a point had a scene involving the environment being of flesh/meat. Like alive an such like the insides. In the end a name popped up which I aint gonna mention as it involves some tradition.

Im feeling like a boss. Im increasingly horny last few days but more of an "testostorone in my veins" kind of thing, instead if blatant horniness. Nofap going strong.

Way less self aware, in the sense of analyzing all the time and embracing my sexual energy and beingness.

Women I know are way more physical. Like hanging around my neck at work, boobs in my neck and what not lol

Im feeling badass. Im pushing through the fear, disconnect from it. Had a good cry today aswell.

My goals keep improving. Its like my goals are served on a platter and met with ferocity in fulfilling them. FRM gives me my life back and so much more. Thank you Shannon.

Im extatic knowing I dont NEED anything. Im flowing, free. Not passively as my increased agression and sense of drive is leading me. It gives me best of both worlds now. Building, sculoting me, making me more and more attractive.

Cutting out soda. Picked it up along the way, now im scrapping it. Caffeine, still down since end 3.1.
Other harmfull habits are also worked on now. My habits are replaced with healthy ones.

Having atleast 2 people that have offered themselves up to get inked. Also im willing to do so much more.

When wstching ASMR to get some sleep, I noticed with one girl, her lips turn my mind wild and triggers highly seductive autopilot. Wordless, pure bodily seduction. Like, orogressing from there. Im more and more about cutting asmr out as it is another distraction.

FRM enables my goals of having an harem of women like breathing. Ongoing women flow has flooded me more then once. Im gonna make this a reality ( or it ratger is; allow it, but having will is so much fun, ive let the ball to much in their court thus leaving it in limbo. Why not just go out and do yo thing? ) its again here, as I write this.

Its fine having a goal and vision of being an hugh hefner like playboy and fucking women on an ongoing basis.

The visions are in waking life and dream life indicating frm is destroying the walls once there.

Edit: thinking about going out the fear is disconnected now. Like im realizing way less impact.