Subliminal Talk
USLM3 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 journal (/Thread-USLM3-journal--9973)

Pages: 1 2

RE: USLM3 journal - whome - 12-03-2018

Day 13

The fifth day of the second cycle. Yesterday was Sunday and I slept in, with maybe 11 hours of sleep. Felt pretty good all day. Today I slept in a bit and woke feeling pretty good.

Not much to say other than that. Still not remembering dreams.

I have thesame question about moving from USLM to the new LTU so I'm watching that thread.

RE: USLM3 journal - whome - 12-05-2018

Day 15

The first break day of the second cycle.

It feels almost like my body is fitting into the 6:2 rhythm. I was pretty good emotionally for the first 5 days of the 6, and then it felt like it was emotionally declining yesterday. Then today has been tough with sadness throughout.

No dreams to talk about, nothing to note externally.

RE: USLM3 journal - whome - 12-08-2018

Day 19

Last Wednesday/Thursday were the break days; I was feeling pretty down. Back on the sub.

During the week I have it on my headphones at work and I use the hybrid track, but during the weekends I mostly rely on it being ultrasonic on the phone near my bed and on the speaker in my living room. And I'm not sure how I'm feeling emotionally. The sadness-grief is lingering underneath as if to say "ha ha I'm still here".

I had made the decision at Thanksgiving to move to USLM3 rather than wait for DMSI, and to stay on it until LTU showed up. I'm now struggling with that decision.

RE: USLM3 journal - Hatman - 12-08-2018

(12-08-2018, 01:21 PM)whome Wrote: Day 19

Last Wednesday/Thursday were the break days; I was feeling pretty down. Back on the sub.

During the week I have it on my headphones at work and I use the hybrid track, but during the weekends I mostly rely on it being ultrasonic on the phone near my bed and on the speaker in my living room. And I'm not sure how I'm feeling emotionally. The sadness-grief is lingering underneath as if to say "ha ha I'm still here".

I had made the decision at Thanksgiving to move to USLM3 rather than wait for DMSI, and to stay on it until LTU showed up. I'm now struggling with that decision.

Stay on it at least until LTU shows up! Both USLM (with time), and LTU (much quicker) may help you with your emotional issues.

By the way, if you haven't seen Shannon's response to one of our questions here it is:

"For the people who are currently running USLM, would you recommend finishing the full 3 months on FRM v3.2 before switching to the upcoming LTU before all of the fears have been dealt with? Or is it okay to switch to LTU because it also includes the script of USLM and therefore targets the same fears?"

"Changing programs may make things better (more advanced FRM) or disrupt progress (changing goals and fears affected). I don't know yet. It also may be that FRM 3.2 needs more than 3 months. Again, dont know yet. You'll have to make a decision yourself."

RE: USLM3 journal - whome - 12-08-2018

Oh, I'm totes hopping to LTU as soon as it shows up.

The only reason I'm on USLM is because of the FRM. I'm pretty happy with my life except that my fears and anxieties are all about interaction with others. I keep saying that my goals are socially-based to try to steer the FRM in USLM towards them, but it's not clear how well that's going. I don't feel any different re social interactions, I don't see any difference with how other people are relating to me, and so the bits of relief from the pain that I'm getting is why I'm still on it.

Meanwhile I see the posts about DMSI and think about how it's directly targeting interactions with women and in particular the goal #2 of self-esteem, etc, and that's why I'm thinking about it. If LTU were here today, sure, I'd jump. But DMSI is really tearing me up.

RE: USLM3 journal - whome - 12-09-2018

I'm heading back to DMSI. It's much more targeted at what I want to achieve.