Subliminal Talk
Ultimate 6 month challenge - AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultimate 6 month challenge - AM6 Journal (/Thread-Ultimate-6-month-challenge-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Ultimate 6 month challenge - AM6 Journal - ianmarconi - 12-21-2018

(12-21-2018, 02:16 AM)agent2306 Wrote: Man if there is one thing I really advise to you is to combine it with no masturbation and try to eat healthy and avoid alcohol. Results get mulitplied by 100×. Many people might say it is not needed but believe me it will help.. no fap on its own will bring your confidence thru the roof.

Anyways, wish you all the best on your journey. If you need any advice let me know and I will try to helpSmile

I already do all of those Smile
Add in meditation, visualizations and affirmations, you will be flying, my friend!

RE: Ultimate 6 month challenge - AM6 Journal - agent2306 - 12-23-2018

Day 34 brought some more evidence of this stuff working. First of all I had a basketball match and played one of the best games of my life. My focus and patience was way higher then usually and I think largely that is thanks to No Fap again. After that I went out with friends and we had a great time. Met my ex fuckfriend again and she showed so many signs of interest it was insane. A lot of talk about me with her friend, I even heard them talking about me and the friend asked her what changed on me that I am different and that she should be with me. She answered that she always had really great time with me and that she is right. They were a little drunk but hearing that situation was a big proof of me raising my value and attraction. Second thing I noticed was that she was trying to create situtations to be alone with me. She stayed in the car with me while friends went eating. She even had her bestfriend sleep at her house but was trying to politely get rid of her. Probably was planning to invite me over. I dont know. She even initiated contact on few occassions. All in all I don't want or have plans to be with her. Biggest takeaway from this is that I am not the one chasing her, she is chasing me and that never happened before. Once again its definitely No Fap but maybe also first benefits of stage 2. I know that stage 3 is the one bringing real change but I will take any progress possible. All in all, 35 days in now still going strong and growing every day in every way.

RE: Ultimate 6 month challenge - AM6 Journal - agent2306 - 12-23-2018

So... light speed progress right now, might be the so called super powers of no fap.. Today of course I saw the girl that was my big crush for the last few years.. she is the one I fell in love with but she consantly friendzoned me. We did everything together but because I insisted to have something with her she moved away only seeing me as a friend..we lost almost all contact only hearing from each other once in a few months maybe over text.. But of course today she started texting and basically started apologizing about acting weird when we met.. Then she started talking about some old memories.. nothing special.. BUT then she brought up that one time when me and here were actually kissing and hugging a little bit on the pool.. It was the most sexual we ever got.. Out of all the memories we had she brought up that one and said that was a great time..

Now lets put this into perspective.. A month ago, I was not able to talk to her for more than a few texts.. Today she bombarded me all day with old photos and memories.. Even when I gave her nothing to answer to she kept the conversation going.. She even asked me if I have a girlfriend now, another thing she would never ask me in the past. And I didnt even answer it Smile

Exciting times.. A month ago I had no girl to talk to even though I had all the social media accounts.. I was just a chronic masturbator with no ability for any normal realtionship with women.. After only a little over one month of this challenge I feel like I am THE SHIT! And women that used to ignore me now tell me the same thing thru their body language and there comunication with me..

I mean if one month brought so much change without subliminals even starting to make the real change I think this might be one epic ride. I am more and more aware that this 6 months might turn me into a person I always wanted to be.

ONCE AGAIN! DO IT GUYS! COMBINE NO FAP AND SUBLIMINALS ITS WORTH IT!