Subliminal Talk
US/LM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM (/Thread-US-LM--9971)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-02-2018

(11-28-2018, 06:15 AM)Shannon Wrote: False ego is the falsely confident voice of fear. When you're done processing this stuff, this will be an amusing memory.

I understand, its like I lose a confident ego for it to be replaced by a even more confident but more directed and purposeful ego.

Had 2 dreams.

First dream was of me confronting a guy that was being smug and conceited but wasn't saying anything. After I confronted him, he stayed away from me awkwardly.

Second dream was me as a leader of a mongol tribe. We went to a place where my tribe was considered 'dirty'.
There were 2 leaders of the tribe- me and some other guy. The other guy that was more accepted by the other leaders of the other tribes as the leader of my tribe.

I was more accepted and looked up to by the people in my own tribe as the leader- more so than the other guy. I told my tribe that we are going to to take over everything and conquer everyone here and they were enthusiastic.

I saw the other guy as suspicious as he was making friends with the 'enemy' that we were to soon conquer. And as my own tribe supported me more, I could easily get rid of him, as he would be too scared to lose face to go to war.

Woke up and kind of had an epiphany that some people chase glamour than actual power.

Also had a sex dream, but let's not go there. lol

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-04-2018

i just realized that in everything I want to do, only I can stop me. And its always me that stopping me.

I can even feel the part of me in my body that stops me from doing what I want.

Its like every resistance is correlated to a sensation in my body that I haven't noticed before.

Theres still fear there but its me stopping myself. It's so obvious now that I look at it but it wasn't before.

Second Break, Day 1.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-04-2018

Got super tired and weak halfway through the day to the point where I couldn't even keep my eyes open all of a sudden.

On the journey home by train, had a sudden epiphany. I should create humour in every situation. Not look for humor already there but CREATE it.

The journey was fun after that as I imagined the reaction in peoples faces if I decided to holler like a whale in the middle of the serious faced, depressed train journeyers.

Had a smirk on my face and people would just look at me and give me a big smile if they made eye contact.

(No, I didn't actually holler like a whale, if I did, Id have someone record it along with everyones reaction and put it on youtube. ££$$$).

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-06-2018

3rd run, day 1.

Had a dream that I was a nobody and nobody respected me and I was getting ignored by everyone, apart from a few friends.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-09-2018

Fears dropping away.

Insights coming every day on how I should carry myself and how I should be thinking.

Becoming more aware of my blocks and fears and slowly ebbing away at them

Body language is notably better.

I feel a new fear dropping every day. Literally every day, a new fear goes away. Im getting more and more free.

Few things I noticed:

My better body language seems to give me more respect from men but less attraction from women. I think women like me when I slightly less Alpha. So when Im purposely more 'subtle' with my body language, girls like me more. lolwut

I can feel fears dropping away from places where I didnt know fears existed. I am still scared to make certain business moves but Ive decided to make myself uncomfortable and go towards anything that makes me uncomfortable.

I see the world in more of a humorous way. Im more social than before- On DMSI, I was less social and talkative. But then again on DMSI, I KNEW I was sexy so talking was not needed LOL.

Guys are more open to being friends with me than on DMSI.

Also, each one of these subliminals make me dive deeper into my own rule 4 stuff. DMSI showed me a certain aspect, and this sub is showing me a slightly different insight.

In terms of luck, nothing of note yet. Then again, I haven't done much to put myself in a sitation where I might be lucky.

Dreams:

Had a dream that I was ONE CELL in my body and I lived for billions of years but when I came back to my body, the cell had only been alive for a few milliseconds. It was like I almost dreamt of seeing the universe from the perspective of being a cell.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-09-2018

Im also learning to use anger/frustration to fuel me.

Saw a video on youtube somewhere that the word MOTIVATION is literally a mix of the words MOTIVE AND VATION.

Motive= having a motive/ goal/purpose in mind
Vation= Anger/frustration/agitation

Motivation= Using anger/frustration/hate to fuel you towards a certain motive.

I used to hate it when people made me angry/frustrated/hate but now I kinda want people to. lol.

Its like Im getting free energy towards my goals when people aggravate me.

RE: US/LM - Shannon - 12-09-2018

Using negative emotions to fuel you is like running your car on pure ethanol. Sure, it'll fuel your car, but it'll also destroy it.

You should never use negative emotions as fuel except when you are using them up to get rid of them. They are self destructive. Always use positive emotions as motivation instead.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-10-2018

I understand, thanks. When I seem to add a motive (linked to my overall life purpose) to the bad emotion, its like I detach from the bad side of the emotion and it becomes almost neutral.

I obviously also use good emotions to go towards my goals. Sometimes, it feels like the goals are the only thing giving me good emotions and attaching anything negative to it makes the negativity neutral, while giving me more gusto for the goal.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-17-2018

Few things happened.

While working at the coffee shop (I got to the same one nearly every day) all the female workers there like me. They stare and smile when they think Im not looking. They get real happy when I give them any extra attention.

Some other girl that I have seen before at university (I think she used to like me then) also seems to come there to work and she sends me IOIs and looks confused/sad when she's not sending me IOis and thinks Im not looking. She also goes out her way for me to notice (always seems to walk past me soon as she notices me and makes sure I see her).

But Im not tryna focus on girls when I'm working because I got a history of getting distracted by girls instead of working. If she approaches, she approaches but I'm not chasing till I make £20k.

Today the first cold call I did in over 3 weeks got me requirements from a client. That's almost unheard of.

That's the kind of luck Im looking an hoping for. It's an international bank and the client seems to have a huge requirement, and I should be able to fill it, as long as their internal department doesn't get in the way.

If the above luck continues, I'll hit the £250,000 by the end of the year.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-21-2018

Sat here thinking 'whys everything so hard for me'

Then I realized that I CHOSE to play the game of life in hard mode.

I CHOSE to get rich and not be normal. So the challenges I face will be much harder than a normal 9 to 5er.

This will also put me in much less natural contact with girls at the office etc. And I CHOSE this.

I CHOSE to set a lifetime challenge for myself thats beyond wha anyone I know is setting themselves.

I should be proud of myself.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 12-30-2018

Had a dream that I robbed a member of the Migos and his friend using my fingers as a gun. lolwut

In terms of success, people seem to believe in me a lot more and think I can actually do what I set out to do a lot more than before. People are a lot nicer and a part of them seems to be awed by me.

Not been doing business development due to Christmas so cant really talk about luck. Though when I want something to happen at that exact time (as in not in the too far future, maybe 1 min in the future) I seem to have a lot better chance of that thing happening.

Im gonna do some roulette in NYE and see how that goes.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 06-23-2019

Back to using this sub till UMS comes out.

Immediately day 2, had a gut feeling that I had to cut some people out to get to my purpose. Consulted a rule 4 reader, they confirmed I should.

I only have one goal (250k by end of december 2019).

And Im gonna make damn sure I get it, no matter who I have to cut out.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 06-24-2019

Had a dream I went into a bank and was taken to the back room full of secret society/illuminati/secret elite of the world members.

I feel confidence on the inside regarding my self image regarding money. No external results to report yet.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 06-25-2019

Had a dream that I was a star- a literal star- and I was playing an experience gathering 'game' with the body I have now.

i was sending information down to myself- from the star self to this human self- and that manifested as subs.

No external results because I've been stuck at home.

And I seem to need more sleep- around 10-12 hours a day.