Subliminal Talk
US/LM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM (/Thread-US-LM--9971)

Pages: 1 2 3

US/LM - Oversoul - 11-19-2018

Listening to the first loop as of now.

1. Main Goal: Have a personal net worth of at least £250,000 by December 2019 through my consulting business
2. Become absolutely fearless, courageous, brave and audacious both internally and externally in getting to the main goal.
3. Always and often imagine as if I have already achieved my main goal and feel absolutely blissful while doing so.

Though my longer term is much bigger than this and doesn't necessarily only involve money, this would be the first step to getting there. Though I want very large amounts of money (VERY large, lol), my ultimate goal would be to make the world a better place using this money starting with people around me, then for the rest of the world.

And for myself, I would want to be free of every fear in every situation. But these are long term goals.

For now, I am focusing on the first step, as outlined by the above goals.

I'm planning on using this programme for at-least 3-6 months.

I've also started making a vision board as Shannon suggested.

RE: US/LM - LiquidMind - 11-19-2018

Nice goal there

What field is it you do consulting in?

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-20-2018

(11-19-2018, 05:05 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Nice goal there

What field is it you do consulting in?

Thank you.

Prefer not to say ATM, might do in the future.

Day1: Had dreams about people from the past and socializing with them.

Didn't work today, so I cannot know if LM/US played a part there.

BUT, yesterday, as I was listening to my loop, something inside me strongly pulled me to open up the contract that I give to businesses I service. Once I opened it, as I was looking through it, I found a very stupid mistake that would have made me look very unprofessional.

Keep in mind, I wasn't consciously looking, it felt like I was being pulled towards it by my gut/USLM, IDK. It was weird. Its very welcome to happen again though. lol.

Ive decided to not put any attention on attracting girls or having sex for the time I am running USLM.

Literally none. It will be hard, and given my reputation around certain girls in my wider social circle, I will have to avoid them.

I need to fully focus for at-least the next few months so that I can set myself up to have as much financial independence as possible.

I also don't want to depend on feeling good about myself only when Im getting sex. My minds too sexual ATM, I want to fully transmute that into wealth and power.

Paradoxically and unintentionally (no joke, lol) this will probably have the opposite effect on the girls than intended and they'll probably come and try distract me more.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-21-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcxJiM-FW6c

Listening to this while doing my loops. Every day, while doing my loops, I will be listening to something by Kevin Trudeau.

ALSO BIG thing I noticed (after following something mentioned in the above video), you have to write the goals down on PAPER.
Just writing it on the computer wont be as effective.

A huge part of me felt free and unburdened as I did that.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-21-2018

Ive changed my goals, I cant live without female attention. lol

One of my goals now involves attracting and getting more women.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-25-2018

First break day. Don't feel lethargic or bad like what others have reported.

Not much luck or success to speak of yet. Will be starting my cold calling tomorrow, this is what I am really using this programme for, so lets see what happens.

I do feel a tendency to not listen to as much music though and have replaced the few hours of music a day with a few hours of audiobooks/podcasts a day.

I also have distanced myself from some of my friends. I guess this might be needed for now.

RE: US/LM - findingme - 11-25-2018

(11-21-2018, 08:27 AM)Oversoul Wrote: ALSO BIG thing I noticed (after following something mentioned in the above video), you have to write the goals down on PAPER.

I got a similar message today while listening to a video which I put in my USLM thread. What writing on my laptop does is keep me "disconnected" from people, where I can give of myself. I used to write every day on paper, like 25 years ago. In fact, I still have a number of those very journals.

I'll start small. No journals. Just notes for now. Writing connects me to many old memories.

Edit: I looked up from my computer desk, and saw a paper I'd put on my wall 3 years ago, as I'd written a financial want of mine, dated it, and signed it.

I took it down and added my emotional goals I seek on USLM. I seek confidence to speak and act freely, without hurting others or myself in the process. Dated and signed it. I need tape now, as I used a glue stick 3 years ago Smile

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-26-2018

(11-25-2018, 05:25 PM)findingme Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 08:27 AM)Oversoul Wrote: ALSO BIG thing I noticed (after following something mentioned in the above video), you have to write the goals down on PAPER.

I got a similar message today while listening to a video which I put in my USLM thread. What writing on my laptop does is keep me "disconnected" from people, where I can give of myself. I used to write every day on paper, like 25 years ago. In fact, I still have a number of those very journals.

I'll start small. No journals. Just notes for now. Writing connects me to many old memories.

Edit: I looked up from my computer desk, and saw a paper I'd put on my wall 3 years ago, as I'd written a financial want of mine, dated it, and signed it.

I took it down and added my emotional goals I seek on USLM. I seek confidence to speak and act freely, without hurting others or myself in the process. Dated and signed it. I need tape now, as I used a glue stick 3 years ago Smile

What a coincidence lol. I'll be sure to check the video you posted too, seems like its definitely worth having a look at.

Nothing external in terms of money yet but people seem to be nicer to me in a more well rounded way (unlike DMSI where they would be nice to me in a very different way).

I've not got a thought stuck to my mind in the lines of 'Your future self is already a billionaire, its inevitable'.And as Shannon has said somewhere, time is not linear and it is possible for your future self to influence your present self.

As I consciously mentally repeat that thought, colours just seem to go brighter and everything just seems to have more life. lol

RE: US/LM - blth - 11-26-2018

Whats the difference between people been nice in dmsi and uslm? Can you elaborate? Thanks

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 07:51 AM)blth Wrote: Whats the difference between people been nice in dmsi and uslm? Can you elaborate? Thanks

Peoples niceness on DMSI always seemed to be linked with sex, seduction etc. They wither wanted it, alluded to it, thought I was cool because of it or got jealous because of it.

Peoples niceness now is more well rounded, they're more polite, nicer, friendlier but not necessarily because of sexual reasons. I haven't quite figured out how its different, but people are nicer but not as intense as before. It's hard to explain.

It's easier to explain in terms of girls more than everyone as a whole.

I get IOIs, but they're not as sexual as on DMSI (most the time).

For example, on DMSI, Id have girls looking at my crotch and smirk or quickly(unconsciously?) lick their lips. On USLM, I have girls looking at me and blushing and getting shy. Ive even had a girl look at me and say 'wow' and quickly look away. On DMSI, shed probably have looked at my crotch and smiled or something.

I seem to have a celebrity effect on both of them but DMSI is just more obviously sexual. USLM celeb effect is also less intense and toned down.

IDK however, if thats an effect of DMSI blooming or of my USLM second goal as I know USLM dosent have celebrity effect.

USLM also seems to be less heavy hitting initially due to energy flooding. DMSI floods me with sexual energy from the start but USLM has this 'cleaner' vibe to it as if it is surgically but safely going deep to do something that I do not yet understand.

RE: US/LM - Oversoul - 11-28-2018

First day of the second block of days.

Feeling sad and tired but IDK why? Feels like too many things are going on inside me but IDK what they are. I can catch glimpses but they don't seem significant and when I try to go deeper into that thought or feeling to look for the root, I just feel like I cba. Its like I should just let it process while taking a nap.

Got the underlying feeling that seems to imply that everything's hard.

My usual bravado is not as active today. Instead of always trying to shine, even in insignificant things, I just want to be humble, put my head down, and work. But I'm too tired, feel too lost and scared to do that ATM.

Im supposed to be cold calling people right now. And I havent done shit because im scared. And I f**ing hate admitting im scared, even to myself. And the fact that most cold calls are unsuccessful (even for the most successful cold callers) turns this shit into a negative spiral.

I know what Im gonna do. Each stage of the call, Im gonna write down and clearly look at the goal of what I am to achieve at that stage. Breaking down calls, relationship building, service delivery into smaller chunks so that its more doable.

Have a written plan and roadmap for every step and stage like what a 'real' consultancy has.

But theres so much shit going on under the surface that as soon as I take a step into doing any real work, something totally unrelated comes up and staggers me. And it comes in waves of emotions about things that would have been insignificant before. I would have used my ego to protect myself from this before, but seen as how I seem to subconsciously have reduced my ego has decided to become humble now, they are more pronounced and stronger.

But, I will win. Its inevitable as my future self is already what I want it to be. Its just a matter of letting go.

RE: US/LM - Shannon - 11-28-2018

False ego is the falsely confident voice of fear. When you're done processing this stuff, this will be an amusing memory.