Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal--9968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 09-11-2019

Day 300

I have not posted anything for like 2 weeks now. I did not feel like posting.

Back of the mind, I am still looking for ways to buy UMS. There are few ways / sources of funds I can use to buy it. But I do not want those sources to buy UMS. I am looking for money to drop from somewhere in my online account and I use that to buy UMS.

Speaking of UMS, I was reading the page and journals of other people and Shannon somewhere mentioned that UMS shows you ways to earn money. It is quite strange that in the current past, I have found numerous ways to earn money. I have not tried those ways. Most of the ways are related to online businesses. In the past I have started a business then hopped to another one and then hopped to another one. At the moment I have so many online ventures that it is not possible to work on all of them. I have not devoted myself to only one and that is the reason I have not succeeded in any one to the point where I can earn some sort of regular income. I am still everyday looking at businesses, courses offers but find it very difficult to focus on one. Its like I am looking for some sort of guarantee that when I press the button the money will flow and then I will put in the hard work and effort later. I know it does not wok that way.

On my business goal on USLM3, it is moving forward very slowly. I have achieved a big milestone yesterday and now can look forward to very active and aggressive marketing for it. Looking back, I can say what I achieved in about 10 months has been done by people in 3-4 months. One reason is that I did not give it consistent time everyday. I did not focus on it very deeply as I should have done. Now the next worry is funding for the marketing stage. Overall I am satisfied that the business is still going regardless of the snail speed. I think USLM3 is responsible for keeping it alive.

For the past month or two, I have been listening to the sub during night mostly the ocean surf version. I have noticed that 99% of the nights when I am listening to the sub, I have dreams. On my off days there are no dreams.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 09-16-2019

Day 304

I was just browsing the youtube and came across some law of attraction videos. One looked interesting and so I signed up at the web page to see the details of the course offered. I did not get the course but the instructor shared one meditation visualization to earn money. It is just a guided visualization with no music or any other sound. I know that with sub we should not listen to other programs, but Shannon also mentioned that simple visualization on same goal would be fine and the sub would most likely overcome other things. I listened to it and really enjoyed it and noticed a lot of positive thoughts. I plan to do it for some days to see if it helps me in visualization. I had intended to visualize my money target and things I wan to purchase with the income. I think I was too lazy to do it and then with this guided visualization it was a bit easy to do it.

I listened to the sub as usual but I woke up several times during the night which I think was due to the high volume of the sub. (ocean sounds)

On the business front, I had a discussion with my mentor and realized so many things which I am not doing. I have done some of the things and will be talking to my mentor again tonight and clear the remaining points. I am feeling a bit excited as I feel I might now be seeing some positive results from the business.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 09-28-2019

Day 316

I have been feeling ups and downs. I have mostly felt very negative especially about money. Money and scarcity has always been a problem in my life since childhood. When I was little, we couldn't afford to buy nice toys. When I was in school, I could not afford to go in a course. The list continues. All my life I had always thought and felt the lack of money in my life. It is true that I have blown /wasted money on some things, but overall my income level has been lower than my peers.

All of this lack of money has also affected my business. The cashflow is quite negative from the amount which I had expected. The business is up and running but struggling to make profits. I would done my business differently if I had a lot more funds available. Right its just a set amount and I can only invest small increments now. I thought about a loan but my mentor is discouraging me to invest any more amount until I start getting good returns from the business. He has even asked me to consider some other thing if it does not work out in positive in the next 2-3 months.

I have felt quite negative in my office lately. Its like I am there but I do not want to do anything. Postponing stuff and stuck in passing time looking at news, watch, walking around etc. Today I felt bit better and so posted an update on the forum.