Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal--9968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 02-06-2019

Day 83

Business goal - I am still stuck in the same situation without any solution. People and mentor I discuss with are telling me something which is not working. The solution which I have gathered from internet and other sources is frowned upon by my mentor and close group.

Training goal - I attended the short overseas training and now back in my home. I subconsciously tried to sabotage it. I applied for my ticket and visa to my travel agent and did not followup. When i asked him, it seemed that I forgot to send one document to him. However, I managed to get the visa on the last day. The trip was overall good and positive to me. The higher management now is aware of me and a personal interaction has taken place. On the last day, when everyone was leaving and giving a short speech / personal views, I just closed down. I had thought of a few sentences I was planning to say but at that moment I got scared and held myself quiet. People were looking at me expecting me to speak. It would have been a perfect meeting but I messed up. I do not know what impression will it give and affect any future event.

Sexual Performance - Nothing to report so far.

Overall I feel that I am gotten more positive. I am still feeling moments of fear and me avoiding / shutting down instead of facing the situation. I now feel more accepting of my chance of success. But at times I feel lack of self worth e.g I got a seat upgrade in the airline and it made me feel very good but at times I also felt that somehow I did not deserve it and did not feel like myself.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 02-11-2019

Day 87

Business goal - I am seeing signs which tell me that the current problem is going to over soon. I will know definitely by Friday and will be moving on to next step. I am feeling bit relaxed but impatient now.

Nothing much to update on the other 2 goals. Today and tomorrow are my rest days. I feel very bored. I am in office and do not want to work. Actually the long wait / stretch till Friday is making me a bit upset. Every time I move forward I get stuck in a problem. Its like make a little progress then get stuck, then make a little progress and then again stuck and the cycle seems to be going on. I yearn to move fast in one go.

I have noticed that I am more relaxed in traffic than previously. If you see my journals for E1 and E2, you will see that I had the road rage in me, but now I seem to be totally disinterested / disengaged from other people and in my own world on the road.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 02-11-2019

Day 88

Business goal - I got the email last night for approval. Smile and a sigh of relief. Now on to the next step.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 02-13-2019

Day 90

I hit the 90 days mark. Overall my expectations were higher from the sub than I have achieved. I am a bit disappointed. On the positive side, things are moving. On thing I have improved is that I have not given up on any goal so far and trying and trying.

Business goal - Unexpected bad news. A day after I got the approval, I got email asking for some more documents which were then rejected and my approval cancelled. Sad
I discussed with my consultant / mentor who advised me a somewhat grey route. Hundreds of people are doing it but there is always a risk. I have now applied for that route, but deep inside I am scared of the consequences. I am investing good sum of amount in my business. One part of me is saying to drop the item and try to find some other thing and other part is pushing me forward.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 02-26-2019

Day 102

I feel myself to be different. I feel a different person. There were so many happenings in the last week. My office had some function / games and an outdoor match. I think I was more confident. I also find that I am less naive now. I am noticing and understanding people's behavior more. I am getting better at evaluation what other people are doing. I do not know the relationship with the sub but I can feel the difference.

Business goal - I have moved forward with the grey route. I am constantly working on one thing or the other. I have moved to the next step and hopefully it will be completed by middle of March. Then the last step will remain.

Training goal - I got the good news today that there might be a possibility of a training session but it does not seem to be in the future. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Sexual Performance - nothing to report. i am still taking the medicines and using the radionics as well. My wife is not feeling well for last many days and nothing happened.

Overall I feel very tired, exhausted and mentally fatigued by day end. I get late since I come from office and then i have to work on my business in the evening. I get around 6 hours of sleep. I estimate my ideal sleep time is 8 - 9 hours.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 03-01-2019

Day 105

I have been feeling kind of scared. I am not ready to face things and trying to avoid doing things. This could be due to procrastination or fear of facing things. In my opinion I am try to stop myself in my tracks from moving forward. I am not proactively working on my business. The more appropriate word is just doing enough to keep going. Its like the more I move forward the more I try to go back into old stuff. It feels like the charm / attraction of the end goal has diminished and I am like is it good enough, do i want it, is this really good for me, is this what i wanted or should i try to get something else ? I feel like I am satisfied and do not need to get more. That is the feeling I am getting but when I conscious look around in the physical world and see things I say to myself I am not where I want to be and I do not have which I want to have.

I am super exhausted these days. I am using the radionics also for my health and also for my goals. It might be draining my energy. I have increased the sleep time by around 1 hour now.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 04-04-2019

Day 139

It has been a long break from posting. I cannot remember and post everything which has happened..

Many things have happened. I was overseas and lost my wallet with my credit card and around $1,000 in it. It was just a stupid thing and mistake on my part.
I have been involved in 3 small accidents in the last 2 days. I was in a rental car and the damage was directly to the rental company as their driver was driving the car. No body was hurt

On the business front things are moving slowly but thankfully moving forward. There is nothing to report on other goals.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Zane - 04-04-2019

I have been on USLM for 5 months.

3 months 5 loops

2 months 1-2 loops

Now I am on 3 Loops daily without any breaks. Things are slowly but still moving forward and tbh I like it that way. I am relaxed yet making progress slowly. I live more in less time. I enjoy every moment. I enjoy life and I know I will achieve my goals. Nothing bothers me now.

I can believe I am on USLM for 5 months. Listening to it doesn't even look like a chore anymore. I am relaxed and making progress. Now worried what others think about me.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 04-27-2019

Day 162

I have not posted here for a while due to the fact that things and my life has got very busy. I am feeling very overwhelmed and find it hard to post on the journal.

Business - Things are continuing to move slowly and slowly. Not at the pace I expected but at least things are moving forward. I am learning new things applying them. I have launched the business and now need to start the marketing / sales effort.

I traveled to another city for some work. I went in a bus and in order not to expose other passengers to the sub on the way, I used earphones on my phone to listen to my sub. Earphones are not recommended with ultrasonic format, but I had no other format in my phone so I listened to the sub at half the phone volume. I felt much better that day and in the later days I have again shifted to earphones whenever I could and shifted back to phone speaker. Overall I am feeling difference. I am feeling much positive and much motivated towards my goals. Maybe the mono speakers on my phone are not technically ok. I will continue to experiment with the earphones and see how it goes.

For my travel, I had booked a room via an online portal. When I arrived at the hotel, I found that they had forgot the booking. They gave me a bigger room as the small room which I had booked was given to someone else.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 06-13-2019

Day 210

I have not posted for like 40 days now. I missed few days of posting and then it was difficult to get on track. The thought about going online to the forum and when come online I read other threads also made me delay the posting again and again. I was also super busy due to birth of my daughter and some other family events.

Now when I look back at the effects, I feel that a lot of my fears have reduced dramatically. One was the fear / intimidation by people in uniform, police, security etc. I used to get scared, felt small on facing someone in uniform. Now I feel perfectly normal and do not have any fear. I behave just like when facing other people. Second is the fear to speak up or say something I want to say. Which brings me to confidence level. I am not sure whether it is the confidence level which has gone up or the fear has reduced so much that I can speak my mind. Both above two factors have made my life a lot more relaxed.

On the business front, things are progressing slowly. I still feel that I am sabotaging my success by not spending enough time on the business. I am still afraid of success or money or something. Whenever I plan to work on the business, I spend few time and then wander else where.
I am currently promoting my business but sadly it seems I have run out of money. I will be receiving some payments in the coming days so things will get better, but I estimate it is going to be a tight situation for sometime in the near future. I am looking for some small things on the net which I can do in spare time to generate some cash.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 06-14-2019

Congrats on you new child. Now let's get past your fear of business success!

RE: USLM3 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 06-14-2019

(03-01-2019, 03:36 AM)guyinlahore Wrote: Day 105

I have been feeling kind of scared. I am not ready to face things and trying to avoid doing things. This could be due to procrastination or fear of facing things. In my opinion I am try to stop myself in my tracks from moving forward. I am not proactively working on my business. The more appropriate word is just doing enough to keep going.  Its like the more I move forward the more I try to  go back into old stuff. It feels like the charm / attraction of the end goal has diminished and I am like is it good enough, do i want it,  is this really good for me, is this what i wanted or should i try to get something else ? I feel like I am satisfied and do not need to get more. That is the feeling I am getting but when I conscious look around in the physical world and see things I say to myself I am not where I want to be and I do not have which I want to have.

I am super exhausted these days. I am using the radionics also for my health and also for my goals. It might be draining my energy. I have increased the sleep time by around 1 hour now.

Yeap! I can so relate,its been my expereince as well.... gawd I'm sooo lookin' forward to Ultra Monetary Success with a Kick ass Fear Remover- Powered by the Magnuis Engine- Push!! 
 Shannon, parts of MY Subconscious "WANTS" to be told what to do ! NOT Just "instructed". I dont mind! I Know theres possible resistants to that but then again no matter what theres possible resistance,either way.
 Congrats on your Child  GUY!!

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 06-24-2019

Day 220

I am now sleeping in another room partly due to baby getting up in the middle of the night and always looking from mother to get her to sleep and also because I want to listen to the sub at night. I have been playing the sub at night on my mobile phone in ultrasonic format.

I have not noticed much change but lets see for the next couple of days. For my business, I talked to my partner about 4 -5 days back for some small changes / task for him to do. I know he must have done it, but I am not asking him, just delaying it. What I have done is , looking for other small businesses on the internet and start exploring them. This is a pattern I have noticed in the past. I started some business online, got some initial success, abandoned it and then started something else. Always jumping after initial positive results. Fear of success I guess.

A few times I talked to gurus / mentors in the relevant field and they were surprised to see I am not successful despite knowing lot of stuff. But the common reason they seem to say is, I never made a real effort. To date in addition to my job, I have around 4 small and 1 big business running around in which I am not working as I feel I should be doing. Except for the 1 big business which I launched in December and which is also the target of USLM, I am not working actively on other businesses. Even on the big business I am just nudging it forward.

I was also thinking about some of my habits from early life. I have got around 20 shirts in new condition some branded some non branded, some expensive and some normal. I keep them in my wardrobe and everytime I need a new shirt I always take out the one in the middle order in terms of price / quality. I am also saving the best and expensive ones. I get this feeling that once I use this shirt, the good stuff will be over. I hope it makes sense what I am trying to to explain here. This is a similar behaviour with other stuff in my life. I am always saving the good stuff, living life on normal mediocre stuff. When I think about it, it feels like once I wear this and it is finished, I will go down the cliff. It's like all the good stuff will end. I have to keep some good stuff so then I always have the feeling that the good stuff is coming in the future. I always buy the perfect / ideal stuff. I am like those women who will go to a hundred stores and look around for months & ages and then buy something.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 07-15-2019

Day 242

I have not posted regularly for some time now. I switched my listening to the sub to night instead of day. Previously I was listening to the sub on ultrasonic format and carrying a spare phone with me in my pocket. Now I listen to the waves format during night using sleep headphones.

I have noticed some good things in the past few days. I have seen some positive signals in my business. I feel that I have managed to get my business to this point due to USLM3 only. I had started the business before starting the sub, but the sub helped me find a partner and things kept on happening and proceeding. My business is proceeding and is now a stage where I feel very positive and expect to succeed.

Another thing that happened is that in my job, I finally got the courage to speak up and say something on an issue I have been avoiding for a long time. The issue is still not resolved but everyone knows my standing and I am hopeful in a week I would be able to get rid of that.

Since yesterday, I have been feeling very positive. I do not know if this is due to the positive outcomes on business side or someother thing. Day before yesterday my daughter was not well and kept waking all night and I was very tired but the next day my mood was very good. In a long time, I feel very positive and hopeful and cheerful.

I am planning to shift to UMS by start of August. I am satisfied with USLM the way it has helped me with my business. For other 2 goals, it has not done much but in my mind I always focused on the business goal and looking back I might have just written one goal only.