Subliminal Talk
USLM3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM3 Journal (/Thread-USLM3-Journal--9968)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-18-2018

Day 1 & 2

Started USLM3 after E2. When I stopped E2 and took break to shift to USLM3, I experienced uneasiness and anguish. Recommended break was 7 days but I could not bear after 3 days and started USLM3.

First day was ok, I was still dealing with the leftover items. I had downloaded the sub in a hurry and just started it and did not write any goals. I was getting angry over small things. After dinner, my mood became quite good, maybe due to the good food or full stomach.

2nd day was much better. I came in the previous good mood which had developed while listening to E2. I cannot say if there was any luck factor change.

My goals:
1. Establish a successful profitable online business in 3-4 months
2. Go on a foreign training for at least 2 weeks.
3. Improve sexual performance.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-19-2018

Day 3

I found lots of green signals on my way to office in the morning and way back in the evening. Rare occurrence, which makes me think is this the sub effect.

Coming from E2, USLM3 is very easy. There is no brain fog.The running time is only 5 loops = 5 hours.

I play the sub on my phone. When the phone was playing the sub 3rd time / 3rd loop, I went out of the room and forgot my phone. I came back later after 30 minutes and realized I missed the sub. I decided to start again. I listened to 5 loops. By the evening I was exhausted, mentally tired and getting cranky.

Last night I had a dream that I was walking in rural environment with 2 or 3 office colleagues with which I had a meeting earlier in the day. We come to a hut and the colleagues stand outside in the field / open and keep talking. I went inside the hut and see a guy planting / growing different types of vegetables and plants in troughs. As I stood there examining the plants I saw some seeds germinate, some plants growing right there in the blink of an eye. Like I am seeing the plants grow on fast forward. I translate the dream as a new start or new growth in my life.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-21-2018

Day 6

Overall I feel fine. My 3rd goal is related to sexual performance. I have noticed a slight difference. Could it be due to the sub or something I ate. That day I tried some new dishes.

I have made small progress on the side business side. I was looking for a partner and a friend / relative has agreed.

I still feel tired and feel like sleeping and not wanting to get up in the morning. I had some dreams but I think they were related to what I was doing and thinking during the day.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-22-2018

I smell progress!

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-22-2018

Day 7

Today I felt very tired. Did not feel like working. Got up a bit late and went to office late. Spend time in the office checking internet, facebook and whatsapp. did very little work. I sit in a corner so easy to bunk work. haha..
When I was listening to E2 I had made some progress one was speaking out opening without fear. I had an almost fight in someone in office today. That guy was trying to pass on something to me. My boss asked me to help. I did help but also told him clearly on email in clear terms that I was helping him and he is responsible for it and not me. He seemed pissed off but kept quiet.

I left office and in evening rush, one driver tried to cut me off. I did not let him pass. Later he overtook me and tried to block my way. Then he tried to run. I followed. Since he was in a bigger vehicle and I was in a mini hatchback he gained large distance. He stopped at a signal to turn. I just crossed him with my horns blaring. When i was on E2 i was ignoring small nuisances. On this, I am answering everyone back.

I think I posted wrong number of days in the post. Today is 6th day as per my calendar and now 2 days break.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 11-22-2018

Sounds like removing your fear is allowing you to start setting boundaries and assert yourself.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-25-2018

Day 9

I had 2 days of break and I felt very irritated and angry most of the time. Maybe my fear level has changed; I do not know. I was too emotional most of the time to look / notice that.

I started the sub again today with same 5 loops. Busy day. I went to the workshop for some car maintenance. Later took my daughter to play area, did some shopping and took some rest. I felt calm today. The sub has so subtle effect that I never notice when I am very calm. The transition is very smooth. Things start happening and time passing very quickly.

The guy at the entrance of the play area offered me to go inside free of charge. I had paid for my daughter and normally parents accompanying the child also have to pay. I told him I will pay for my entrance. Maybe i was scared or maybe I felt i did not deserve the free entry, but I could not accept his offer.

On the sexual performance goal, I went to see a homeopathic doctor. Normally I am not the person who prefers homeopathic treatment. I went to the clinic and came to know the guy who owns the clinic and who has a reputation passed away some time ago and his assistant runs the clinic now. I was thinking i should leave and go back. His assistant also has an experience of 20-25 years working with the owner. He was not there and I had to wait for some time. All the time i was thinking I should go back but overall I was still there. He came and immediately proceeded to diagnosis with his radionics machine. You have to put your saliva on a piece of paper which is then put inside a machine. The doctor then turns dials , swings an pendulum and makes a diagnosis. Frankly, i was impressed with things he told me, about my sleeping pattern, water intake, anger issues and other aspects. In the end, he gave me some medicines. He was hopeful I would start seeing results within 2 weeks. Lets see.

On the business side, there are still roadblocks. Some registrations and verification are still pending. I was hoping to get it completed by Friday but now things have moved to next week. I am also having trouble with some tools / software which has halted my work.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 11-30-2018

Day 14

On the business front things are very slow like on a snail's pace. There are some unexpected things coming all the time.
e.g
I registered at a online merchant to buy hosting and guess what happened ??? their system gave an anti fraud response and deleted my account. Thankfully I had not made the payment. i contacted the support and they said the sales staff will check it on Monday and tell you what happened.
I moved on to another merchant. Due to some issue I cannot pay. its still blocked.
I approached a 3rd vendor and they will send me a quotation in a day.

There has been some good synchronization with traffic lights. i have been getting open signals and low traffic frequently.

On my performance goal, as advised by my doctor I have been trying to drink 10 glasses daily. Its a difficult thing. I dread going to bathroom all the time.

I am very much irritated partly due to the slow progress on the business side. i was expecting the setup to be finished in 2-3 days. I am at end of 2nd week and due to small useless reasons, the setup is still not complete. I am unable to relax. its like I am just going on and going like you are travelling and cannot rest.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 12-03-2018

Day 17

Back on the sub after 2 days break. The first break day was same like on the sub. The second day was very peaceful and relaxed.

On the business front, things have been going very slow.

On my performance goal I have notices improvement in my stomach. My bowel movement is much better. Earlier I was thinking that maybe to E2 / change on the emotional & psychological side there is a disturbance. Now I think the medicine is working.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 12-03-2018

Day 18

Last night I was so mentally tired, I could not carry on conversation and almost told my wife to shut up.

I had a dream in which I was in a winter environment. There were mountains ,caves and open areas all covered in snow. My boss was driving his car on the track / path covered with hard ice / snow. I also wanted to drive my car. It is in a cave which was open from 2 sides. Actually the track passed through the cave. In some places it was open, in some places it was inside the mountain. I was stuck up and could not do it. What was the exact reason? I am not sure. At one point, two people walked towards me and there was fighting and blood all around. I wanted to drive my car on the track but I could not. I wanted to go in the car, but I was standing near it. I cannot recall exactly what was it but something was preventing me. I was so occupied with other things like fighting with those men and other things which I could not remember, that I never got to drive my car on the track. I was frustrated and angry.

I have updated my goals a bit:
1. Establish a successful profitable online business in 3-4 months & surpass my salary income
2. Go on a foreign training for at least 2 weeks in schengen area.
3. Improve sexual performance and increase sexual time by 5 mins at least.

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 12-07-2018

Day 21

Overall I feel ok but by the end of the day I am mentally exhausted. Any high sound and I feel like running away from that. I just want peace and quietness. The mornings are ok but evenings and nights are painful.
I have not experienced any lucky coincidences so far. Apart from getting some signals green I do not think I have manifested any luck so far.

The work on the business is going slow. I do not get much time. I work in the evening after office hours when my daughter goes to sleep, so I get 1-2 hours more or less.
There is nothing in sight on the training scene so far.
I have made some progress on the medical side. The medicines have made improvements in my overall health but no difference in sexual time so far.

Yesterday I withdrew some cash around $150 from ATM and put it in my trouser pocket. I changed clothes and forgot about it. I gave the trouser to cleaner today for washing. I am now poorer by $150. I was thinking I would be getting money as side effect of running the sub but this is opposite. I am also playing sweepstakes / lottery on a daily basis but so far no luck. Nothing Sad

RE: USLM3 Journal - guyinlahore - 12-28-2018

Day 42

I could not post due to several reasons. I had a foreign delegation to cater to and spend almost a full week with them only coming home to sleep. Then I had guests at home and traveled to a hill station for vacation.

I also had this feeling of being bottled up inside. I had a dream that I want to go to toilet and sat on the WC but it was all open from around. An office colleague was standing and talking to me and looking towards my bum. I was too scared to relieve myself. This is a dream I had seen several times in the past and while using E2 I had a dream that I was pissing in public without any fear. I am now thinking that this fear of expression is coming back. Ever since I shifted from E2 to USLM3, I have this feeling on several occasions that I was enjoying E2 better. With USLM3 I have this irritability, impatience, botheration of not achieving my goals. I am working and taking the necessary steps but there seems to be this impasse I would say.

On the business side, i made some progress but when i talked to my consultant / mentor it turned out be a false progress. I had to start again on lets say stage 2. I am still working on stage 2, making sloooooooow progress. it seems I will take forever to finish this part.

On the foreign training side, I had talked to my senior and he principally agreed that I should receive the training. I am not getting too hopeful, because I got a positive response in the past also but nothing materialized in the end.

On sexual performance, I am talking medicines and multi vitamins and also trying to drink more water. Due to one reason or another, I was unable to have sex.

I have participated in some lucky draws and I am keeping my fingers crossed to see if I win anything. The result will come tomorrow.

I have this feeling that the sub does not influence the outside events. It works on my inner self and maybe makes me positive and optimistic in every thought so that I think positive and attract positive things. That's just a feeling I have. Lets see what happens.

RE: USLM3 Journal - Shannon - 12-28-2018

The sub influences you to influence outside events. By the sounds of it you're fighting the sub tooth and nail.

RE: USLM3 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 12-28-2018

[quote='Shannon' pid='213290' dateline='1546001855']
The sub influences you to influence outside events.

Good!!