Subliminal Talk
USLM3 and resistance? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: USLM3 and resistance? (/Thread-USLM3-and-resistance)

USLM3 and resistance? - newfiechic - 11-16-2018

Hi all,

I purchased USLM3 three days ago and I am currently into my last loop on my third day. I used a hybrid for the first 2 days. I noticed increase anxiety and irritability last evening so I switched to the standard masked today. In the middle of the third loop I had a severe panic attack. I usually never panic at home and the panic attack was different from my usual fear response. I stopped the sub (I know it is a no-no, but it freaked me out) and the panic went away in 3-4 minutes and I resumed again because I wasn't sure if it was something that was normal and possibly resistance?

I am using the sub for the FRM for severe phobias (emetophobia, agoraphobia, and social anxiety) and I see many others talk about a reduction of fear after using it, but I haven't seen much about increased fear or resistance.

So I'm just wondering if it is normal to experience panic and do I continue on with the proper instructions or if I should do something differently? It was a pretty scary experience and I just wanted to know if it is normal.

Thanks!

RE: USLM3 and resistance? - Shannon - 11-16-2018

Depending on the severity of your fears, panic attacks are possible. You would be the first to have one, as far as I know.

This is very new technology, though. I know it works, and I'm refining it as fast as I can, but v3.2 (which is in USLM3) will not be the final version. There are ways I can make it better still. Each version released shows me how to do that.

When you have a panic attack, that is your subconscious reacting to what the instructions are telling you to do with more fear. This is one of the biggest reasons fear is so hard to get rid of: it is self regenerating. A lot of people are afraid of getting rid of their fears because they somehow believe their fears keep them safe. The truth is, too much fear keeps you in prison, not safe.

Fear is an emotional reaction, and emotions are not rational. They do not make logical sense.

FRM is designed so that as long as you keep using it for long enough, it will do it's job regardless. So just keep going. Normally I say never break PASRB if you can help it. PASRB is the primary audio to silence balancer ratio, which allows the program to work at it's most efficient by giving the brain regular rest periods. Without these, it will be less efficient because you will either get too much rest or not enough. But when it comes to panic attacks, taking a little time off to recover from it and then going forward may be a good thing.

It may also be a good thing to try to push through. I honestly don't know which one is better right now. But because my subliminals use a technology known as P6, once you have listened to the program at least once, it begins self executing in your mind so that while you are not listening, it continues "playing" for a period of time after you stop. Turning off the program will not stop it from playing in your mind, but it will most likely slow down results some by introducing a break in the PASRB.

Another thing to consider is that the format can have a big impact on how you react to the program. Most people assume that the Hybrid format is best because it is "the strongest". But "strongest" depends on factors that change from person to person. Hybrid may be in fact too strong for some people to handle.

You went to Masked format, which was at one time thought to be the "weakest" format. It uses the lowest volume for the subliminalized components, and in a lot of cases, volume equates to a sort of peer pressure effect which results in motivation from the subconscious. I call this "perceptory pressure". Masked does have the lowest level of perceptory pressure, but it also has the deepest reach. It affects the deepest parts of your subconscious, and the ones which pertain to when you were youngest. Those who have the best response from masked format tend to do so because either they have a tendency to consciously resist, or because they have their issues lodged in the deepest parts of their subconscious awarreness.

Ultrasonic takes a middle ground. It doesn't use the "double barrel" approach that Hybrid format uses, but it's subliminal audio is as loud as the masking tracks that Masked format uses. This means it is affecting a part of your subconscious much close to your "conscious awareness".

You will want to try different formats to see which works best for you.

I recommend that you create a playlist on your player and start it off with an hour of silence (or in my case, I use the Sleep Induction Aid), followed by the 5 loops of USLM3. Then set it to play once through and go to sleep. It may be much easier for you to play this program while you are asleep, as in some cases, the conscious mind has become accustomed to "expecting" to panic and may actually cause the panic attack in response to a subconscious stimulus that really doesn't amount to much, but which triggers a programmed response from the conscious mind which results in a panic attack.

Hope this helps.

RE: USLM3 and resistance? - newfiechic - 11-16-2018

Shannon,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to answer so thoroughly. It was a big help to someone who has fear issues Big Grin

I think it most likely is severe resistance and I will push on through.

I am going to try listening at night via speakers. Is there much of a difference between using masked vs ultrasonic at night if I set up the volume correctly and use a playlist? If not, I'll probably start with US but if you recommend masked I would make it happen.

RE: USLM3 and resistance? - Shannon - 11-16-2018

The only difference is as previously explained, they hot different levels of the subconscious. Keep us informed with what's going on. I suggest US format.

RE: USLM3 and resistance? - blth - 11-17-2018

Can you explain a bit more what you mean by might be too strong to handle?

RE: USLM3 and resistance? - Shannon - 11-19-2018

(11-17-2018, 05:53 AM)blth Wrote: Can you explain a bit more what you mean by might be too strong to handle?

A lot of people think "Stronger is always better."

But if that were true, then medications would never need dosing, and doctors would be out of the prescription business, because a lot of what they do is deciding how much is the best amount for that person's needs.

There is a spectrum, with "not enough" leading to "the perfect amount" and then going on to "too much". This is true for everything: even water will kill you if you drink too much of it.

I provide masked, ultrasonic and hybrid formats to make it possible for people to have options with using these programs that allows them to fine tune their results, because some people will do best with masked format, some will do best with ultrasonic and some will do best with hybrid.

What is "strongest" is not always best for a particular job. You wouldn't use an cleaning agent with a pH of 0.1 for cleaning your sink, as it would also erase you in the process, but you might use one with a pH of 6. That 0.1 pH is vastly stronger, but a pH of 6 is the best choice for the job.

Likewise, you wouldn't put a 50,000 HP jet engine in your commuter car, because a 150 or 200 HP engine is a much better choice for the job.

Likewise, for some people, Hybrid is just too much.