Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 05-25-2019

Personal Note (Rule 4)

Dreamt that I saw and heard "Ya-Seen" and saw a planet made of Gold along with Golden palace.

Saw few rule 4 line and later on saw that on internet while searching randomly..

Proof that conscious-subconscious and universal alignment is happening..

End

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 05-25-2019

I am making offline journal will post all at once... Here

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 06-14-2019

Just a short update.

There are so many things that have happened and I would have to say that most people here are experiencing those like Keith, Infinite (her SO), guyinlahore and even Shannon. So this is why I didn't write anything as it's just the same thing.

I have taken 1 week break from USLM3 as I have been listening to 3 loops daily. I think I have gotten used to 3 loops maybe I should step up on 4 loops.

Tbh I don't even remember I am listening to USLM3.. Auto-play app(Macrodroid) does all the work. All I do is check once in a week maybe to see if the tablet is still on or not in case my subconscious tries to fuk up anything as we all know.

It's gonna be 8 Months of USLM3 in 10 days. The perception of time has indeed changed. I won't say its running out or too slow it's just going at right pace.

I have this thinking that I can do anything I want to but not everything.

Also I am on Antidepressants for my Severe OCD. This OCD stuff goes way back to my great grand parents.. Its not gonna be easy solving this genetic stuff.

Externally everything goes smooth but internally I am very confused.. But even in all this confusion if I try I succeed even if I don't feel like doing it.

I think SSRIs are helping me but I seriously don't know when my cognitive abilities mainly my " laser focus" will be back.

My Psychiatrist said that OCD is both a Curse and Boon.. If you control it then you exceeded all expectations and if not its destroys you.

I have seen this how it has many in previous generations and stories I have heard and things I have seen. Things now make sense why everything was like this..

It was like I was the first one in many generations who could see that something was wrong.

Anyway I just want my "Laser focus" back. Believe or not I have never ever finished a book in my entire life.. All I have is deep level of universal understanding which people don't see or fail to understand.. But not you guys..

I still have to work alot on myself and heal, fix and make myself stronger. People respect me but tbh I know there is more, this is just me "scratching the surface"..

If it wasn't for USLM3 I wouldn't have reached this stage atleast not in this life that's for sure. The fear is too deep in the mind/subconscious or DNA. Its gonna take time maybe another 2 years to reach a new level..

Idk what secrets Shannon knows but healing and removing/overcoming fear takes time, energy and experience.. according to my current mindset and perception.. Anything is possible..

I remember in 2017 I was the type of person who was even afraid to face the Amazon delivery boy..Let alone talk to Strangers like I do today.. I was that much fucked up.. So much fear and it's still there but not so much over-powering but still there.. Hardly wanted to face anything..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 06-28-2019

Shannon, I hope to update you on my USLM3 but tbh I really don't know where to begin from.

The only thing that comes to my mind is this thought.

"I guess this how heaven would look/feel like as I feel free like a bird who spend decades in a cage"

There are so many good things in this world, so many people to meet, so much to learn, so much to discover...

I am like a little kid who always positive and know what I want.

Life is now an adventure

I wanna write so much but I can right now..

I am 1 month break as I still feel the sub is running in my mind and life. I feel refreshed and full of positive energy

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 07-15-2019

So, I took a break from June 11 to July 11 a break from USLM3. I really don't know why I took the break. But it was gut feeling.

I can say for sure that most of the results have become permanent. I now live in a different reality. Its so different that the only word that comes in my mind is "Peace". FRM did a really good job at removing most of the fears which were stopping me from being "myself".

My life is now full of peace and abundance as I have finally managed to resolve most of the issues that was bothering me and my family directly for past 2 decades. Infact I broke the code and the pattern my family had been trapped in for a long time. It was all faulty beliefs combined with Fear, guilt, shame and I managed to remove this FGS pattern and now I can see things clearly.

I can now see what were the factors and belief system that were cause the lack of financial situations and debt in my family for so long. I saw those pattern and start breaking them at first I wasn't so sure of what I was doing but I still did it anyway and when I saw the results I slowly started to believe in myself that I can finally manage to attract money..

I remember telling my mom in December 2018 to hand over the financial matters in my hand and I will show her how to make and attract money.

I started developing some power inside of me like a very strong one which could sense a way out of the debt and crisis my mom and dad was in. Most of the people using UMS-5.5G are experiencing this. Believe me guys just listen to that voice, the gut feeling, that your ticket out of this Hell.

I made 3 goals and all of them are getting fullfilled. All of them are long term.

There is so much happening that I can't write it all down but in short I would say that my dreams are now becoming a reality. I can see it happening...

During the USLM3 break, I started meditating and started practicing "Heart-Brain Coherence" technique and the results just amplified and money manifested in my Dad's account next day $6500!! and there is more to come, Idk how but it will.

I have seen reality change in just few hours or week.

For example :

My dad was admitted in ICU on May 2-2019 and believe me I directly and indirectly manifested money around $ 6000 for his treatment. In that period of time I was so so so confident that the money will that somehow out of the blue it did. I could sense the money coming in before it manifested.

I wasn't able to practice anything whatever I learned before USLM3 but now I can.

I followed what Shannon said in the description about making a vision board saying "It is now my goal to..." I also visualized for 30 secs. That's all I did and after that it was just trusting myself, subconscious and universe/rule 4..I just went with "Go with the flow" rule.

I see visions in my dreams sometimes. I hardly remember the but when things happen I am like "Oh yeah, i remember dreaming about that"..

USLM-5.5G is working on all levels mind body and spirit, Internal and external both.. I am very very happy with this subliminal.

Although I am thinking of taking much longer break from USLM3 as I have beens listening to it for really long and I want the sub script to sink in deeper.

I wanna what esle changed when I am off USLM3 and consciously practice the gratitude and other meta-manifestation stuff..

I am still not done with USLM3 yet. I have been using 3 loops only daily. I still feel the subliminal running in my head even after 36 break. Its as if my brain is still getting rewired and the script is still sinking in..

Maybe another 2 months of break will be better.

All this is just the beginning..

Shannon, bro you are really doing an amazing job.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 07-15-2019

I always enjoy reading your posts Zane. Are you planning to get USLM 4.1?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 07-31-2019

(07-15-2019, 04:11 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: I always enjoy reading your posts Zane. Are you planning to get USLM 4.1?

I am planning on getting USLM4.1 soon but I brought UMS-5.5G yesterday, while it's still cheap. I read somewhere Shannon saying about price increment and I was like Ok.. I am buy it right now. Even though I won't listen to it for a while.

I am back on USLM3 after around 48 days of break. I now feel more grounded and can say for sure that the effects of USLM3 was still there and my manifestation and prayer, and gratitude everything was working.

I am now able to trust and believe in myself more and I trust the higher power and my higher self more. 

I am now more open-minded about learning different stuff from different spiritual traditions.. Its all connected to each other. 

People respect me and are much more cooperative with me. I hardly get angry or get pissed at people. Its like I don't feel like being negative. 

Life is smooth. 

My intuition skills has taken a whole new level, which made me prepare for a bad situation in advance subconsciously and everything makes sense in the end. 

Although I feel like lazy, but this could be due to antidepressants. 

USLM3 + Antidepressants are the best combination for my severe OCD.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 07-31-2019

Started listening 2 loop of USLM3 daily.. Will increase to 3 after 2 weeks and then will keep it that way.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 08-28-2019

I am not on any subliminal right now.. Maybe a little bit of MHS-5.5G but I am still getting grounded into this reality that USLM3 bought me into.. I feel as if I become the soul energy of that place, time and moment.. Within few hours or minutes.. Wherever I am... You get kinda addicted to it but in a good way.

Come into the alignment of that frequency you want to be.. By Making some conscious effort also. and you will see things that's gonna surprise you every moment... You never get used to it tbh.. In my opinion..

You will know that you will achieve your goal but you don't how.. But you will.... Meanwhile enjoy the drama in between which usually sucks the life out of everyone but not you...

This drama in between is what the fun is all out.. Between Birth and Death..

The only word which comes into my after being exposed to USLM3 for around 9 months.... Is the word "Reincarnation"

I feel reincarnated, nothing is same anymore.. I mean nothing...I remember the past horrible memories.. But they are just memories.. Like TV commercials..

I now feel the emotional spiral going upwards..

I understand now that we are one.. Wont talk about this much but this is really big stuff..

My heart is a peace.. Although my mind still worries but my heart isn't involved in those worries.. since I am taking steps to fix it my mind which has unlimited potential in form of (Severe OCD)...

It all started here.. From this forum.. From You guys, Shannon, Ben and other members whose names I keep forgetting but still know and connect with them by heart.

The worst person in my family which was me has now become the best... I am me and becoming more and more of me everyday.. I make an intention and life guides me towards the solution... I don't judge if it right or wrong.. Its the intention that matters..

I Now see things people don't usually see. (Perception)

I Hear what others don't listen to

Speak what people hearts long to hear and Move forward in life without any fear.. I do feel the fear but that is now a sign of a new opportunity to rise my vibrations..

Dont wanna go off-track so I am gonna stop here..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Chris P. Bacon - 08-28-2019

(08-28-2019, 08:50 AM)Zane Wrote: I am not on any subliminal right now.. Maybe a little bit of MHS-5.5G but I am still getting grounded into this reality that USLM3 bought me into.. I feel as if I become the soul energy of that place, time and moment.. Within few hours or minutes.. Wherever I am... You get kinda addicted to it but in a good way.

Come into the alignment of that frequency you want to be.. By Making some conscious effort also. and you will see things that's gonna surprise you every moment... You never get used to it tbh.. In my opinion..

You will know that you will achieve your goal but you don't how.. But you will.... Meanwhile enjoy the drama in between which usually sucks the life out of everyone but not you...

The only word which comes into my after being exposed to USLM3 for around 9 months.... Is the word "Reincarnation"

I feel reincarnated, nothing is same anymore.. I mean nothing...I remember the past horrible memories.. But they are just memories.. Like TV commercials..

I understand now that we are one.. Wont talk about this much but this is really big stuff..

My heart is a peace.. Although my mind still worries but my heart isn't involved in those worries.. since I am taking steps to fix it my mind which has unlimited potential in form of (Severe OCD)...

It all started here.. From this forum.. From You guys, Shannon, Ben and other members whose names I keep forgetting but still know and connect with them by heart.

The worst person in my family which was me has now become the best... I am me and becoming more and more of me everyday.. I make an intention and life guides me towards the solution... I don't judge if it right or wrong.. Its the intention that matters..

Speak what people hearts long to hear and Move forward in life without any fear.. I do feel the fear but that is now a sign of a new opportunity to rise my vibrations..

I remember you before USLM, you're different now, at least your writing and approach are and it's a good thing. Always enjoy reading your journal posts.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-02-2019

(08-28-2019, 10:48 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 08:50 AM)Zane Wrote: I am not on any subliminal right now.. Maybe a little bit of MHS-5.5G but I am still getting grounded into this reality that USLM3 bought me into.. I feel as if I become the soul energy of that place, time and moment.. Within few hours or minutes.. Wherever I am... You get kinda addicted to it but in a good way.

I remember you before USLM, you're different now, at least your writing and approach are and it's a good thing. Always enjoy reading your journal posts.
Yes, I am a little different now.. Its has been a rough ride, but it's worth it.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-02-2019

So past 2-3 days I have been listening to MHS-5.5G so that I could solve some of my health issues asap but it looks like my subconscious doesn't want to change it way. Which is nothing to be surprised about. As being exposed to 5.5G subliminals have now taught me more about my subconscious than anything.

While I am on USLM3 things always go in my way.. I mean the end result is satisfactory and I kinda enjoy all the drama in between, like it's some Hollywood movie plot where everything is unpredictable.. Its fun actually.

But there are 2 problems in which I won't want anything to mess it and that my financial situations and the safety of my family especially my sister and my father tbh both are 90% same personality. They fail to graps the concept of Metaphysics and always view things in a separate manner.. Like most people.. If you arnt aware of your own power..

I sense their energy signature dropping before any event can take place on some level..

But, If I view all this as a reflection of my own beliefs of my subconscious then this means that my subconscious is creating resistance in physical forms so that I somehow stop using MHS-5.5G and get back on USLM3 or experience the USLM3 bloom.

But the conclusion from all this is "It's either USLM3 or nothing "

I experienced all the headache, acid reflux tiredness, sleepiness and more. Which was a clear sigh to stop using other subliminals.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - ncbeareatingman - 09-02-2019

Zane. You're gonna Love UMS Man,I guarantee you,on that,Man!! The Fear Remover 4.6,alone is worth the price of admission!! The Industrail Strength Power of da Magnus Engine.. the combo isgonna blow-your-mind,dude!! When the time comes....you'll see Man,you see exactly what I'm talkin about!! Blessings,Keith.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 09-15-2019

(09-02-2019, 12:45 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Zane. You're gonna Love UMS Man,I guarantee you,on that,Man!! The Fear Remover 4.6,alone is worth the price of admission!! The Industrail Strength Power of da Magnus Engine.. the combo isgonna blow-your-mind,dude!! When the time comes....you'll see Man,you see exactly what I'm talkin about!! Blessings,Keith.

Sorry for the late reply.. Yes, bro I already bought USM a month ago.. I am just not using it yet as I have this strong feeling that I am not done with USLM3 yet... I really need a USLM. oooooog run on USLM... Been feeling this ever since I started USLM.

I have been conscious choosing my goals and achieving it one by one...