Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-12-2019

(01-06-2019, 03:17 AM)Darwin Wrote: I feel for you man. Having that cognition problem is not fun.

This problem has fuked up my life the most... I can't fuking concentrate on anything. My mind just fuking wanders.

I wish there was Laser Focus--5.5G but there isn't. There isn't any 4G version also. Idk when Shannon is gonna make it.

I went to the training institute after so many days and the guys there made fun of me cause I didn't knew stuff.. How should I know when I can't fuking concentrate for more than 5 mins.. I have all the books but my focus is shit.. Fuk!..

How the fuk will I apply for a job when I can't do anything bookish for more than 10 mins? Focus is shit, memory is shit

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-16-2019

I have stopped USLM 3... 80 Days total. Will get back to it after a month or two.

Inshort I am very happy and satisfied with this subliminal. It has guided me in situation which were needed to be resolved.

I will write more details in next post.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Jake2015 - 01-17-2019

(01-12-2019, 11:18 PM)Zane Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 03:17 AM)Darwin Wrote: I feel for you man. Having that cognition problem is not fun.

This problem has fuked up my life the most... I can't fuking concentrate on anything. My mind just fuking wanders.

I wish there was Laser Focus--5.5G but there isn't. There isn't any 4G version also. Idk when Shannon is gonna make it.

I went to the training institute after so many days and the guys there made fun of me cause I didn't knew stuff.. How should I know when I can't fuking concentrate for more than 5 mins.. I have all the books but my focus is shit.. Fuk!..

How the fuk will I apply for a job when I can't do anything bookish for more than 10 mins? Focus is shit, memory is shit

Hope this helps:

How to achieve any goal - by breaking it down and doing it little by little.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 03:22 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Hope this helps:

Wow!! I watched it. It's really helpful. Thanks. Will try this.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Jake2015 - 01-17-2019

(01-17-2019, 05:00 AM)Zane Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 03:22 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

Hope this helps:

Wow!! I watched it. It's really helpful. Thanks. Will try this.

You're very welcome!!

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 01-23-2019

I haven't been listening to USLM and tbh I am really confused for past 10 days. I just can't fuking decide which subliminal should I use next.

Should I use MLS-5.5G or stay on USLM-5.5G?

For some reason USLM is working really well and kinda different with Prozac this time compared to last time I used it.. Which was 3 years ago.

I went to psychiatrist for my cognitive and motivation issues so he put me on prozac but after taking it for 15 days. My Hyperactivity is back.

So fuking confused.. Is it the med sor the subliminal boom?

I need to finish reading a lot of stuff and since I can't seem to focus I am having a really hardtime.. Choosing the sub?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 02-05-2019

I own IML a good review for USLM:

Money is flowing in my home/life in abundance. Idk how to define it but it's as if I am in different reality and we have enough to pay off our debts and house loan and still have enough left that we can invest those in real estate stuff..

Toxic people are now out of our life. Inshort everything is so clam and smooth. We are attracting good and positive people.

Before starting USLM-5.5G I wanted my family/parents to get out of the huge mountain of debt and thanks to USLM I have managed to manifest stuff due to which my parents are absolutely tension free... Now Things are getting better and better. It was one of my goals and it was achieved kinda in unexpected ways..

This subliminal is awesome.. It works on basically everything on life.. Consciously and even unconsciously..

I am now in a different reality. A reality me and my family could only dream off..

So many stuff have happened on USLM my journey and its still happening...

I wish I could write a perfect reviews but.. Life is good. Thank You so much Shannon... You are literally turning my world in to a heaven/paradise..

I have also visited a Psychiatrist for my Mental issues and I was given "Fluvoxamine - 100mg

I was diagnosed with severe OCD.

Weird thing is that I hardly have any side effects from this med. I mean I was feeling a little bit drowsy but I am used to it.

I told the Psychiatrist about my memory losses/Focus issues and other cognitive issues and he said that these are all symptom of OCD and will go away after sometime..

I guess I exhausted my brain due to this OCD thinking pattern. Overthinking ie.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Jake2015 - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 09:28 PM)Zane Wrote: I have also visited a Psychiatrist for my Mental issues and I was given "Fluvoxamine - 100mg

Weird thing is that I hardly have any side effects from this med. I mean I was feeling a little bit drowsy but I am used to it.

I told the Psychiatrist about my memory losses/Focus issues and other cognitive issues and he said that these are all symptom of OCD and will go away after sometime..

If you are now executing would the healing sub not be better for you?

(02-05-2019, 09:54 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(02-05-2019, 09:28 PM)Zane Wrote: I have also visited a Psychiatrist for my Mental issues and I was given "Fluvoxamine - 100mg

If you are now executing would the healing sub not be better for you?

I have thought about that. I mean I was thinking about running MHS-5.5G. But then I changed my mind. I just wanna take a break from subs. Apparently I have been using them non-stop for like 2 years without any breaks.

I seriously believe that one must run this sub "USLM" so that a success based mindset is installed and then from there whatever decisions you take consciously or unconsciously you will see yourself reaching your goal with so ease.

Before USLM-5.5G I wasn't even aware that I had OCD. I mean I thought I had ADHD but idk what happened but after using USLM I suddenly took steps to visit a very good psychiatrist and even went under full evaluation with all test and talks. If it wasn't for USLM I wouldn't have been able to figure out why couldn't I focus on anything thing i wanted to and always getting distracted by my own thoughts.

Jake bro I really want you to give USLM a shot... I want everyone to give this a shot.

This sub did more work than UMOP.. It was as if universe was working hard to impress me.. While on UMOP it was the opposite..

People would manifest, situations would changed... It gave me the confidence/feeling that I have nothing to worry about and everything will happen when I take steps. If problem/obstacles comes I am gonna overcome it with ease.. A success based mindset

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 03-24-2019

I think it's time for me to update. I am doing only 1-2 loops daily just to keep things smooth and seriously. This subliminal is really very powerful.

I can't even imagine what USLM4-5.5G will be like and let alone 6G version

I have attracted the best Psychiatrist, Psychologist and Psychotherapist in my life. All thanks to USLM3.

On Jan 28 I went to visit them and they were so kind and understanding. I mean even I was surprised that I am being treated so nicely and with respect. They said that I am very intelligent honest, open-minded and that I have alot of wisdom.

They diagnosed me with Severe-Level OCD after 2 long hours of questions and tests.

The medication (SSRIs) started working from Day 1 with minimum side-effects. Antidepressant used to make me numb 3 years ago but somehow after using subliminals and USLM3 SSRIs don't numb me anymore. Its as if my subconscious is ready to accept this treatment without any resistance.

My Memory is returning, I am very positive that my concentration and motivation will return soon. I am able to recall words and vocabularies already.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 03-24-2019

I havt finished updating you guys yet.. I have more to write... Stay tuned.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 03-26-2019

So, Yesterday a Sikh guy came to visit us. I mean last time we met was around in 2014.

So, he came and my mom asked me to meet him.

The first thing he told me just by looking at was this:

You have 55% of Luck and Success Aura.

You have 45% of Luck and Success Aura is being blocked due to not performing (Rule 4) activities.

Now, the moment he said these two things, the first that came to my mind that I need to start 5 loops of USLM3 again in ordor to overcome that 45% blockage.

I wasn't surprised by this 45% blockage. In already knew this.

The reason I stopped all Rule 4 activities is cause I wanted to focus on grounding myself and give full attention. I was just taking a break that's all.

Then he wrote something on a small piece of paper, folded it and gave me that paper and asked me my favourite colour and I told him it's "Blue" and he tried to confuse me with by asking me to choose other colors but I was determined it was "Blue" and then he asked me to open up the paper and there it was "Blue" written on it.

Tbh, these things don't surprise me anymore. A normal person would freak out and say how did you do that, but I wasn't.

That's because I have been using IMLs subs for past 3 years and I have seen much bigger miracle, luck and manifestations that small stuff like these doesn't surprise me anymore.

Shannon's subs have shown me far far more manifestations, realities and altered state of consciousness. Than anything could. Taught me so much about everything I know about life and beyond that.

I can actually see what I wasn't able to see before. I can feel, sense good things coming in my way, before even they arrive.

When everyone is negative about everything, I see the light in those moments. I can see the fear, guilt and shame. I can see it.

I can see how it is manipulating my parents, my brother and sister.

USLM3 actually amplified my abilities and refined it much more.

Anyway back to the topic.

He then asked me to donate some money to charity and I was like "ok" I will donate ₹5000 but then all of a sudden a image came to my mind i.e. ₹7500. So I went to ATM and I thought maybe I should give ₹10000. Which was all of my savings.

But it turns out that I exactly have ₹7500 in my account. So, I gave him all to help poor kids.

He told me that I will get a job by October 2019 or near that time and tbh I wasn't surprised. I already knew it subconsciously.

In the end he told me soon you will attract a beautiful girl in my life and I told him "Dude, I wanna be successful and I am not interested in having relationship right now, I need to become successful". To which he replied "You will be successful and there not even an iota of doubt about that"...

He was choosing his words to wisely as if he was afraid to say anything wrong to dissappoint me as if I was a being of "Higher Level of Consciousness" or maybe have access to some source at this age.

In the end I knew everything he told me about my future and I wasn't surprised to hear of see anything...

I already know who I am gonna be in future. I don't need anyone to tell me about my future.

I know my future already at subconscious level.

All thanks to Shannon and IML team for putting so much hard work into these subliminal which are a miracle themselves.

Shannon, Idk how will I be able to return this favour. I am so grateful that I found you an IML when I was in the darkest moment of my life.

I found IML in 2013 and I have watched it ever since... I am grateful for everything you and IML team has done.. I will never forget this.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 03-28-2019

I am back to listening USLM-3 again. I started with 5 loops and tbh I started having "Brain fog" and "lack of mental clarity" . It seems that USLM3 is still way too powerful for my brain to handle and is using alot of energy,which is awesome btw cause it proves that its working.

So, I have decided to listen to 3 loop everyday without any ASRB/gaps. I have been on USLM since last week of October 2018 and it blows my mind that its still way to much for my brain to handle.

Looks like I will be using this sub for a loooong time. This is my 5th month on USLM. 3 months I was using 5 loops and 2 months I was using 1-2 loops as I wasn't in the mood to take any break, so I decided to decrease the loop because this subliminal is so amazing.

This is the first time I have ever used a subliminal this long.. I love it.

Life is getting better and better, slowly but surely Smile

USLM3-5.5G==> 3 Loops Daily