Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-18-2018

If this has something to do with USLM, it would seem that some part of you is EXTREMELY afraid of financial success. But how much of this is luck and how much is simply poor choices? Who lets their driver drive and keep the cash they make?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-19-2018

(11-18-2018, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: If this has something to do with USLM, it would seem that some part of you is EXTREMELY afraid of financial success. But how much of this is luck and how much is simply poor choices? Who lets their driver drive and keep the cash they make?

Lets see what future holds.

Maybe I will learn something from all this chaos and grow.

A year ago I had so much bad social-anxiety that I won't even meet the guests that arrived. Let alone running a business like this. How things have changed. It wasn't easy but was worth it.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-19-2018

I know how you feel. I have been in your shoes. I will offer you this advice:

Fear is a liar. Keep going regardless. You can only fail by not trying. When you see an issue, identify what is wrong, formulate a solution, and then put that solution into action.

USLM3 is bringing you face to face with your fears of success, which it can only be doing if it's working.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-19-2018

Will write this down before I forget:

Dreams I had few days ago :

Dreamt that a female-demon was cuddling me (kinda) and I was scared of her. The reason was cause she thought I was brave.. Weird. In the end I said to her go away. (read rule 4 prayers in dreams)

Dreamt that a guy who I knew (only in dream) is dying and as he is dying, he is telling me what death feels like...

After I woke up, I just didn't know what to do.

It felt that all we are doing will perish in the end along with our bodies. Whats the use anyway? Kinda lost my motivation that day.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-19-2018

Excuses for why we can't are abundant and easy to come by. They're also false.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-25-2018

Oh Man!! The ASRB breaks sucks!!

I waste all my time in bed doing nothing, along with brain fog, lack of motivation /will..

Also, all of a sudden I was feeling dizzy and feeling neausous to a point that I just went to sleep. Thought I was gonna be sick.

I feel lost as if I have no purpose or motivation to move forward.

I feel like a vegetable

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-25-2018

This is break #2 for you?

Keep going.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-25-2018

(11-25-2018, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: This is break #2 for you?

Keep going.

Yes, It's Break #2 for USLM3.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-26-2018

I am feeling so irritated and frustrated right now that nothing is helping me get rid of it.

It's a weird type of frustration and irritation which is not influenced/triggered by external environment. Infact I am handling stuff pretty easy its just that my mind is in chaos,as if some kinda war going on.

I just can't get myself to calm it down. I lie on bed but I can't relax. I can't wait to play USLM3 again tonight and Calm myself down.

Also, I fapped the most in these two days break. Fuck!!

Shannon any idea why I am feeling this much irritation and frustration in breaks? What's going on?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-26-2018

Simple. During the breaks, you have your fearful subconscious taking advantage of that time to fight back and try to re-establish itself.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - KingDavid93 - 11-26-2018

(11-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Simple. During the breaks, you have your fearful subconscious taking advantage of that time to fight back and try to re-establish itself.

So then what do you think about us just not taking any breaks until we’re 1-2 months into it and most if not all issues have been cleared away and the program has taken hold?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-27-2018

I just realized that I should treat all of my goals equally. I mean I should give equal priority to all of them and not like one is important than other..

I hope u guys understand what I am trying to say.

Also, in other news.

I played USLM3 yesterday and idj what happened but everytime it was paused at 47 mins on second loop. This happened like three times.. I was like WTF!! going on..
I played it again at night and in morning my mobile was off and when I turned on my mobile. It still had 11% battery left.. So how did it turn off?

Gotta say Subc is one naughty SOB lol

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-27-2018

(11-26-2018, 08:45 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Simple. During the breaks, you have your fearful subconscious taking advantage of that time to fight back and try to re-establish itself.

So then what do you think about us just not taking any breaks until we’re 1-2 months into it and most if not all issues have been cleared away and the program has taken hold?

I think that burning out is worse than not burning out. So take the breaks.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-29-2018

I think I am gonna buy some "Bacopa". Lately I have been experiencing brainfog and memory loss /lack of mental clarity.

I read few others are facing this also. Maybe this will help me.