Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-11-2018

So, I was working towards a goal of mine which could have generated me a decent regular income. Its not like I have invested anything. Infact I didn't even invest a single penny.

But I invested alot of time and energy for past 10 days. I woke up thinking about that goal. But then I did a little research where people said that its a scam. I had a little bit doubt after few days in so I did my research and turns out its true. It is a scam and many people are thinking that they r gonna get something back but infact they will cry in end. I am sure they will just vanish.. I know that.

So after I realized that all I did was for nothing and I wasted my 10 days for nothing, I am now depressed and feel broken inside.Idk why I am feeling like this it's not like I lost money or anything but still.. I am feeling as if I have lost. I feel lost...

Maybe its life teaching me something but idk what it is...I am just sad.

Why am I feeling so sad, broken, depressed ? This makes absolutely no sense. Its like nothing can make me happy or cheer me up.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - findingme - 11-11-2018

It sounds like USLM is fighting through your resistance and your subconscious is putting up one last fight, thus you feeling like you're losing. If this is true, major breakthroughs are right around the corner. The trick is not to quit USLM right now, as it'd all be lost, which your subconscious may be trying to have you do.

Zane, hang on. You've been in the fight so long. Ignore the easy reason to quit. An old expression goes like this: it's always darkest before the dawn.

Hang in there. You're winning the battle right now Pirate

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 11-11-2018

Remember that the program is designed to be used for 3 months because a lot of stuff has to be done below the surface, and completed for this to become permanent.

Not every change is going to be fun, easy, carefree. But if it's a change this program is making, it will be worth whatever challenges you face getting to the end goal.

Keep going, my friend. You're making the REAL changes that you need to make.

Oh! Btw I am using USLM3 for past 3 days.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - ncbeareatingman - 11-12-2018

Zane Man, I swear this stuff is removing some serious fears in my life,some as if they were never there to begin with...and this seems to be on going. PLEASE hang in there.I know how you feel and the frustrations,there of believe me....its gonna be worth it in the long run and YOU WILL come out of the woods into a clearing of awareness,healing, greater empowerment and more. hang in brother!!

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - blth - 11-12-2018

Uslm v3 is the first version that i thought to stop entirely. V2 was working nicely on me. V1 i stopped to use base instead but came back. That been said i am egomaniac, i am going to use earphones for a while as i view this behaviour on v3 as a battle against myself

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-15-2018

Dreamt that I was back with my Ex-GF and we kept our relationship a secret. It was exciting and fun..

WTF!! This has to do with "Success"? It's been 3 years. I might fuck her, but would not start a relationship with her. Cause this time I am not the same person I was 2 years ago. Which was weak, needy and nice guy..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-17-2018

Does anyone feel like shit when they take ASRB break from USLM3

Today is my "break day" and I feel like Shit and spent all day in bed watching stupid youtube and fapping(more than normal).

I have noticed this pattern in USLM2 also.

This makes me not want to take any breaks.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Paul1131 - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 06:03 AM)Zane Wrote: Does anyone feel like shit when they take ASRB break from USLM3

Today is my "break day" and I feel like Shit and spent all day in bed watching stupid youtube and fapping(more than normal).

I feel worse than I do while it’s running, but I wouldn’t say like shit.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - RTBoss - 11-17-2018

(11-17-2018, 06:13 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 06:03 AM)Zane Wrote: Does anyone feel like shit when they take ASRB break from USLM3

I feel worse than I do while it’s running, but I wouldn’t say like shit.

(11-16-2018, 11:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: My first day back, I am so freaking tired that I find I can't work. I was tired on my break, but holy cow. I slept for 10 hours too. Something is definitely going on under the hood.

But this is just a cycle of use it, build it up, take a break. When you take a break, you will see how much it has changed your deep core by what happens during that break. At first it will seem like you've lost ground, and then it will build back up again. And then you'll take a break.

And with each cycle of build up and take a break, you'll see that the fear is less and less, and the success is more and more, until running the program or taking a break, you get exactly the same results.

One thing you should remember is that the only way to fail is to stop trying.
If there's one thing I have learned in my life, it's that NOTHING matters for achieving success more than having a concrete goal and then going at it no matter what happens. You might not know this, but this is my 4th time trying to become a millionaire. At least four times previously, I have been within smelling distance of it, aaaallllmost able to touch it, grasp it... and then I had something outside of my control kill it, take it away, wreck it. The first time, it was cancer. The second time it was miscommunication. The third time, my girlfriend actually killed it because she was afraid that if I became wealthy, I'd leave her. Guess what made me leave her.

But each time, devastating as it is, I always get back to work. And each time, I learn something from the experience, and I come that much closer next time, because next time I know what mistakes not to make.

The only way to fail is to stop trying, because what most people think is failure is really just a lesson on what does not work, what not to do, and how to do it better next time!

"No man ever became great except through many and great mistakes." - W. E. Gladstone.

Works just as well for women. Wink

So take it as it comes and keep going. You're not done yet!

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - cataleya - 11-17-2018

Yeah, if you check out other people’s journals you will see a lot of people are experiencing the same thing, me included. Just keep going. Thumbsup

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 11-18-2018

I have been dying to post this here but was afraid to, but I will post it anyway.

Every since I have started USLM I feel as if I am not getting success in that one area that I want the most and that is finance.

The thing is that my E-Rick business is taking a blow. I haven't gotten any thing for past 18 days. No profit. Nothing. The guy that was driving left cause he had some relationship problem with his wife so he wasn't able to focus on driving. So that 20 days of loss in 2 months and then I gave the vehicle to his little brother. He's been driving for past 7 days and instead of giving me cash all he is giving me excuses. Keeping everything to himself.

I have had a total loss of Rs 10,000 . In past 2 months.

Also this guy is giving so much excuses that I am fed up of this and I am considering selling my E-Rick but my family doesn't want me to.

I am absolutely fed up. Instead he will drive that day and keep the money to himself. I invested about $1400 in that vehicle. I expect a minimum of 13% earning monthly.

Things are kinda messed up in this area. Not the result I was expecting. I want to give up. But at same time I don't.

Also the financial situation at home is now looking stable maybe its my USLM aura that bought my dad increase in his salary and stuff.

But still i really don't understand what's going on my side.

Its really sucking the soul out of me.

Guess I gotta learn stuff alot.

PS: I am not blaming USLM-5.5G. This sub is awesome.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Rocket13 - 11-18-2018

The day I started this sub I lost my wallet so I know the pain. Its the headache of replacing everything thats annoying. I also am flat broke as well. Basically being EXTREMELY Frugal.