Subliminal Talk
Blackening of Chakras - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Blackening of Chakras (/Thread-Blackening-of-Chakras)

Pages: 1 2

Blackening of Chakras - Oversoul - 10-15-2018

Thought/Idea (not mine): the chakras are a sort of 'prison' for our spirit to keep us locked in this reality/body and though balancing it will give us some sort of good feeling/emotion, in essence, it still keeps us prisoner.

Therefore light in this dimension represents a sort of prison, created by a very powerful spirit(not the unknowable ALL) and it is imprisoning our spirit through the chakras.

To release yourself (spiritually) darken/blacken the chakras so that the energy is equally distributed throughout our spiritual self and not through the 'gateways' made by this spirit.

Thoughts? (not saying I follow this line of thought or not)

RE: Blackening of Chakras - MasterEnki - 10-15-2018

A very powerful spirit keeping us locked up / imprisoned... sounds like something that Tom Cruise / John Travolta would believe in.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - MasterEnki - 10-15-2018

Seriously,

The idea of a spirit locking humankind up seems quite shady / conspiracy to me.

The zen ideas that we imprison ourselves based on beliefs and desires / attachments makes more sense.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Paul1131 - 10-15-2018

(10-15-2018, 03:10 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: A very powerful spirit keeping us locked up / imprisoned... sounds like something that Tom Cruise / John Travolta would believe in.

No, that’s actually a gnostic/gnostic Christian concept. They taught that what most religions called god was actually a lesser god which keeps us trapped in the material world in order to feed off of the divine essence that we have access to, but from which it is cut off.
I would not however blacken your chackra points. Black in the energy system is usually a REALLY bad sign.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2018

(10-15-2018, 09:42 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 03:10 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: A very powerful spirit keeping us locked up / imprisoned... sounds like something that Tom Cruise / John Travolta would believe in.

No, that’s actually a gnostic/gnostic Christian concept. They taught that what most religions called god was actually a lesser god which keeps us trapped in the material world in order to feed off of the divine essence that we have access to, but from which it is cut off.
I would not however blacken your chackra points. Black in the energy system is usually a REALLY bad sign.

I don't know about that. Didn't Dzemoo once say a girl he banged told him he had a black aura? The guy was a pussy magnet.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Determined - 10-16-2018

(10-15-2018, 10:16 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 09:42 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:

I don't know about that. Didn't Dzemoo once say a girl he banged told him he had a black aura? The guy was a pussy magnet.

Women all secretly desire the dark masculine. To them it's sexy and wild. It's the kind of guy they'd meet for a one night stand.

No surprises about the dark aura there.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - MasterEnki - 10-16-2018

Fun fact:

Vampires are considered sexy by many women.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Kol - 10-16-2018

Im familiar with this stuff. Its very rule4. Kurtis Joseph delves deeper into this current in which blackening the chakras is part of it. Google it or send a pm.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Oversoul - 10-16-2018

Yeah, I got it from Kurtis Joseph

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Shannon - 10-16-2018

Here's an idea.

The chakras are not imprisoning, but focal points for the different levels of vibratory body to focus into and through the physical body.

Thus, the root chakra focuses the densest energy body into the physical body and connects them, and so on.

Without all of these connections, the essence could not involve itself so intimately with a physical body, as it would be too dense to connect to at all of these levels of being.

The chakras, then, would be an enabling mechanism for the essence of the self to experience the physical plane through a physical body.

RE: Blackening of Chakras - UniversalMan - 05-12-2019

@Shannon
Please tell me that you didnt put anny of the black chakra or blackening of the chakras in the subliminals...

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Oversoul - 05-12-2019

He clearly didn't, he was against this idea as written above, which I think was obviously the best decision in his part

RE: Blackening of Chakras - UniversalMan - 05-13-2019

Blackening of chakras, would result in blocking them, and if you want to do good to yourself, you really shouldn't do that...

Cause if chakras are blocked there would be no flow of anything that is good, there would be just the opposite...

There would be everything that @Shannon and his subliminals "fight" against.

Scenaro if you do blacken your chakras goes like this: you would become disconnected with everything that is,even disconected from yourself,than come the fears phobias bad experiences, negativity...ecc., and than you would need to drain others so you could survive, and then like attracts like..., the rest you can imagine yourself.

- People, don't just read something and accept it as truth,not everything that is written on internet is true, investigate, use common knowledge, use your gut feeling,use logic...

I just felt the urge to write this... I don't want people to ruin their life just because of the fact they did read somewhere something ...

RE: Blackening of Chakras - Oversoul - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 01:45 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Blackening of chakras, would result in blocking them, and if you want to do good to yourself, you really shouldn't do that...

Cause if chakras are blocked there would be no flow of anything that is good, there would be just the opposite...

There would be everything that  @Shannon  and his subliminals "fight" against.

Scenaro if you do blacken your chakras goes like this: you would become disconnected with everything that is,even disconected from yourself,than come the fears phobias bad experiences, negativity...ecc.,  and than you would need to drain others so you could survive, and then like attracts like..., the rest you can imagine yourself.

- People, don't just read something and accept it as truth,not everything that is written on internet is true, investigate, use common knowledge, use your gut feeling,use logic...

I just felt the urge to write this... I don't want people to ruin their life just because of the fact they did read somewhere something ...
I understand that now. While writing this, I came across an author/'guru' that said that blackening of chakras will allow energy to be flow easier. I now believe that he was preaching this for you to be feeling and connecting certain 'frequencies' from which, certain 'beings' that would in essence use you for your energy. So yes, I agree with you.